• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Thinking of IM'ing Ketamine

I only IM ketamine and don't do any other ROA, but I only do micro-doses really. No more than 15mg. You can search for my thread for ketamine therapy for depression. I mainly use it for that purpose. I prefer IM because ketamine is irritating to mucosal surfaces, like nasal or rectal. I don't enjoy my K high when I'm having that gross, chemical tasting, post-nasal drip. I also don't enjoy portions of my K dose being stuck to the back my throat, waiting to end up somewhere. It causes inconsistent dosing. IM eliminates all that, and you get the full dose immediately. It's clean, consistent and reliable.

You can take a risk and dissolve ketamine in distilled water and then inject, but when I prepare my solutions I always use a wheel filter. I also find that a bit of heat is required to properly dissolve K crystals in water, so I usually cook it briefly. VERY briefly. Then I store the solution in a sterile ampule. Because I do approx 10mg per mL in a single dose, I'll dissolve 500mg of K into 50mL of bacteriostatic water, push it through a wheel filter, and then store it in a a sterile ampule. Then I'll do 1mL IM hits at a time.

Obviously you would use more K if you want higher doses per mL. As far as I know, you can dissolve up to 100mg of K per 1mL of water.

I highly recommend using a wheel filter. They are not expensive and can be found online. Whatman is the best brand. Sterile ampules are also cheap.

Try 1000mg, if you are prepared to shoot it hot.
Let it cool and it will solidify in the syringe lol 👎

Of course it will solidify. You would need 10mL of fluid to hold 1000mg (1g) of ketamine. IMing an entire gram of K is insane and I do not recommend that. That is an anaesthetic dose and without supervision you could have breathing problems.

Of course it will solidify. You would need 10mL of fluid to hold 1000mg (1g) of ketamine. IMing an entire gram of K is insane and I do not recommend that. That is an anaesthetic dose and without supervision you could have breathing problems.
Sorry but you are incorrect.
You can easily get 4-500mg of k crystal in 1ml of warm water and let it cool down and itll stay liquid. Only when it goes over 500mg you might experience it solidifying.
Many times I have shot 500-1000mg in a 1ml syringe. I've shot 2100mg IV before in a 3ml syringe.
I have INSANE tolerance though after abusing heavily for 15+ years. I do not recommend these dosages.

Also, ketamine doesnt affect breathing, thats why its so safe to use for operations :)