• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Thinking of IM'ing Ketamine

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Maybe cos its in the fat with poorer blood vessels but IM can bring a tear to the eye.

simstim

Bluelighter
I've never snorted k. I've never had k that wasn't from a pharmaceutical injection solution. I stopped by to say if you really want to experience a real hole iv is the way to go. I prefer 180mg iv. I don't know that i would want to shoot what it sounds like the op is getting though.

ecstacylover

Bluelighter
I did a 50mg shot into my deltoid a few hours ago, I had also taken 750mg of phenibut so it's hard to compare but it seems like a cleaner experience and a good deal more potent than IR/IN.

Quick question though, I put it into my arm all in one motion, there wasn't any pain but there was still about 1/4" of the needle not in my arm (my needles are only 1" to begin with). I tried to push it farther but there was a lot of resistance so I just took the shot where it was. I'm a fairly lean guy though, does it sound like I got it in the muscle? There was some soreness the first couple hours but it seems to be going away.

simstim

Bluelighter
Sounds like IM if you encountered lots of resistance. I prefer to IM in my inner thigh. There are lots of large blood vessels there/ closer to IV.

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
How does IM ket go over the top of lots of amps (specifically meth).

Good experience or bad? Any special dangers mixing the two?

simstim

Bluelighter
How does IM ket go over the top of lots of amps (specifically meth).

Good experience or bad? Any special dangers mixing the two?
Never tried meth with ket. I did try 4-meo- PCP mixed with 4-MMC three or four times with ~100-150mg 4-meo- PCP and 300-400mg 4-mmc. Was dreamy and mellow. One of my friends dozed off.

Perforated

Staff member
Never tried meth with ket. I did try 4-meo- PCP mixed with 4-MMC three or four times with ~100-150mg 4-meo- PCP and 300-400mg 4-mmc. Was dreamy and mellow. One of my friends dozed off.
Something to doze off would be nice. But only want the lights out temporarily.

simstim

Bluelighter
4-meo- PCP is very sedating. Everyone who tried it wound up nodding or holing at 100mg to 150mg oral. I only gave this to my chill friends as certain friends i pictured wigging out.

ecstacylover

Bluelighter
IM hits way harder, 100mg in the thigh was a metaprogramming journey. Should've been better prepared for it but what else is new.

I always felt ketamine bested MXE in the psychedelia compartment while being a lot less plush. The phenibut quenched any anxieties that arose and made it seem much more inviting. On it's own, the dissociative experience just doesn't grip me anymore. Life goes on.

simstim

Bluelighter
IM hits way harder, 100mg in the thigh was a metaprogramming journey. Should've been better prepared for it but what else is new.

I always felt ketamine bested MXE in the psychedelia compartment while being a lot less plush. The phenibut quenched any anxieties that arose and made it seem much more inviting. On it's own, the dissociative experience just doesn't grip me anymore. Life goes on.
If you really want to experience visual psychedelia from k try 150mg-180mg IV. Normally my entire field of vision goes to blue bubbles to the point of not seeing. It'll be beyond confusing and intense. Nothing makes sense, time doesn't work properly, now that's a proper hole!!!

Mxe will get you there im or IV too! Can be intensely visual at 35-50mg i.v With MXE i always experience seeing RED bubbles i.v instead of blue w/ k.

simstim

Bluelighter
Omg!!!! I just remembered that you can intensely taste IV k or mxe!!! Both of them taste like cotton candy inside your tongue!! I swear!! I've heard the taste of IV cocaine is intense but never tried that. IV k and mxe tastes so good!!!!

ecstacylover

Bluelighter
If you really want to experience visual psychedelia from k try 150mg-180mg IV. Normally my entire field of vision goes to blue bubbles to the point of not seeing. It'll be beyond confusing and intense. Nothing makes sense, time doesn't work properly, now that's a proper hole!!!

Mxe will get you there im or IV too! Can be intensely visual at 35-50mg i.v With MXE i always experience seeing RED bubbles i.v instead of blue w/ k.
That's probably part of the problem, that I'm not dosing high enough anymore, although I feel like a dose that high would black me out.

I remember talking to Vortech one time and he said he did IV MXE one time and that it felt like "liquid gold running through my veins" or something to that effect. Idk how much of that is embellishment but I'm sure IV MXE would be incredible.

simstim

Bluelighter
That's probably part of the problem, that I'm not dosing high enough anymore, although I feel like a dose that high would black me out.

I remember talking to Vortech one time and he said he did IV MXE one time and that it felt like "liquid gold running through my veins" or something to that effect. Idk how much of that is embellishment but I'm sure IV MXE would be incredible.
How much do you weigh? You might try between 135mg and 150mg IV. Should get you much closer to a real hole with visuals.

I have a very hard time distinguishing k from mxe when it's IV. Mxe lasts a lot longer. Both are beyond euphoric/ intense.
I recommend both via i.v because there is nothing else like it! The big boy RUSH!! The distortion, the sparkles, the confusion, the time dilation, the visuals, the taste of mother fucking COTTON CANDY inside your taste buds!!
IV and you'll feel like you just won the grand prize!

simstim

Bluelighter
Lol. Liquid gold is not a bad description for the feeling of it rushing through your veins. Accompanied by intense, explosive visuals.

Perforated

Staff member
Lol. Liquid gold is not a bad description for the feeling of it rushing through your veins. Accompanied by intense, explosive visuals.
Oh gawd. Not what I need to be reading at a sketched out 8 AM.

simstim

Bluelighter
With mxe i often used to get the feeling my entire body became some kind of cartoonish visual instantaneously upon IV. It's so deep and hard to describe.
Tasting either k or mxe from bloodvessels INSIDE your tongue is so bizarre and intense!!
I mean if i hadn't heard about the taste of IV cocaine i dunno what i would have thought about tasting a chemical in my bloodstream!! I'm convinced all arylcyclohexylamines (maybe most dissos) have a slightly different cotton candy like taste when IV.

For sure k and mxe do. I think I've noticed a similar flavor with large oral doses of 3-meo-PCP and memantine.

Last edited: