• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Thinking hard

Tireguy81

Greenlighter
If 98%of the people in my life are active drug users, can they be right when telling me I need to quit?

Yes and no, you do need to abstain cuz I’ve seen the destruction in me and others because of drugs. But no they don’t have the authority to tell you anything if they themselves are in that snare.

Yes and no, you do need to abstain cuz I’ve seen the destruction in me and others because of drugs. But no they don’t have the authority to tell you anything if they themselves are in that snare.
I'm 37..I didn't talk to my mom for 10years, until my dad was murdered. We used meth to build our new relationship on and she sits there while we are high and tells me I need to stop. It's pure insanity I think.

If 98%of the people in my life are active drug users, can they be right when telling me I need to quit?

1o1vqg.jpg

Usually other drug users are the ones who really do understand drug use. Non drug users might just be conditioned to think that "drugs are bad, mmmkay", but other drug users know. If everyone is telling you you have a problem, and they're in the same world as you, then you have a problem.

What drugs do you use?