• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

THINK FAST! What is your best excuse you have made up on the spot to get out of a sticky situation

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Post like this preferably the excuse has to be quick and skilled my example is a shit one if its to do with drugs even better

1. The reason you had to make excuse

2. The excuse

3. the aftermath, did the excuse work

4.(bonus) add some trivia or something important detail anything crack a joke about it

Hold the applause guys your all welcome (for coming up with such a cool thread)its what i do.

Example:

1. Hi guys so this happened in fall i was at the doctors clinic i just came into the bathroom after picking up my prescription cocodomals and also codydramol(strong stuff) and procceded to put tablets in the bottle then dissolve them

Then 3 security guards are behind me(i forgot to mention this was a public shopping centre bathroom with several people and a kid with his dad not that i gave to shits because all i had to do was fill it up with hot water and by the time i get home the tablets are more or less dissolved anyway the guards are like "you alright mate?" Eyeing my space up and down i did it on the row of sinks didnt even bother hiding " were just worried for you mate" danger danger

2. I reply confidently and aggressively like they were harrasing me for nothing "my friend this is my prescription(true) they are supposed to be dissolved indiviually but doing this just saves me time when i dont need to dissolve them," its as simple as that(i didnt say that bit)

They still making a fuss so i just like look mate im doing nothing wrong i am a pain patient i have just picked up my prescription from the shopping centre boots round the corner you know that boots"

3.from there i just downplayed it as much as possible i was blushing on the inside though from embarrassment.. This is something i would put in the "you could be a junky if" thread

4.i shook the bottle all the way home including on the bus i felt a few looks off people.
dont be shy guys lets get this the best of bluelight oh ps your allowes to post more than one if you have more than one story to tell.

This is a pretty good thread idea. I have some for sure, but I gotta run now, but I didn't want this to fall off the front page.

Other patients on my hospital ward called me out for going into the bathroom every 10 minutes (I was snorting oxycodone and xanax in there. I was already really fucked up and had been hospitalized for severe confusion and didn't realize how messed up I was or how obvious I was being) and they told the head nurse. The nurses started banging on the bathroom door demanding I let them in right as I dropped a whole bunch of pills. I had to keep shouting that I CAN'T STOP SHITTING!.
They eventually got the door open just seconds after I picked up the last of the pills.
I just acted more confused than I was. It worked.
I later told the other patients and the nurses that I hadn't taken anything and had been admitted for "severe confusion of unknown cause" (that actually was the reason I was in hospital). They believed me and even apologized for judging me before they know the details.

Satan made me do it. Works for anything really.

When my little sister was like 3, she found out from church that people believed in Satan and that he made people do bad things. So every time she did something bad (which was often because she was a little hellion), she'd slowly smile, cock her head to the side, and say in a tiny little girl voice "the devil made me do it". it was super creepy but I had to hand it to her, it was clever for a 3 year old.

I'm an identical twin so I would always use the excuse "oh it must have been my sister, you didn't know I had a twin??"

I am obviously the evil twin..if she only knew all of the atrocities she's "guilty" for! (insert evil laugh here)

(Sorry for not following the rules to this)

a few years back, my boss came to me after lunch and told me to show the trainee's what to do, and i could barely speak a fluent sentence i was so out of it that as soon as he walked away i looked at them and told them i had no clue what he wanted me to show them so i told them to simply try and look busy, then my boss came around and asked me how it was going and i stuttered so damn bad he laughed at me and asked what i did during my lunch hour to which i answered "i'm so happy its friday" because that made sense in my head, annd i never had to train anyone after that, amen to that.

This happened so many times to me.

1. Was at work painting a house or painting woodwork etc (white paint/gloss) Had a 'polo' or white powdered ketamine round my nostril/nostrils because like the hopeless addict I was I was snorting big ass lines of it 24/7 and had to speak to customer, who pointed it out...
2. I immediately said it was white paint and I had been picking my nose and looked embarrassed/said it in an ashamed way.
3. Yes it worked, always. Most of my customers were old lol.

One time an old woman said "eeww I hope you haven't been eating your bogeys" and I must have been feeling extremely cocky that day because I laughed and "oh no that's a disgusting habit, worse than doing drugs!" just came out of my mouth 😂😂😂

Funny times.
Side note: ketamine and ladders don't really mix

LOL, if I did a line of ketamine I don't think I could even successfully hold a paintbrush, let alone paint a house

Year old thread nearly lol.

Just the usual 'missed my AD last night' which is why I'm either a bit manic or sick the next day. Don't touch anything other than benzo's and pregabs these days ago that excuse flies usually.

Sound like an addict lol.