Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

things you've done to your mates by can never admit it

friskk

Bluelighter
I couldn't think of a better subject heading... anyway..

Are there things you've done that have resulted in your friends getting in to any trouble that you just can't admit..

I don't mean things like sleeping with their gf's or stealing their stuff... let me give you an example:

Last year, at a (party name removed), you would have known that the temperature reached about 48 degrees. My two friends and I were a bit crazy and decided to go dance during the middle of the day.. let us say we were that high... we really didn't feel it till much later... Anyway about an hour of dancing and sweating like an absolute dog I decided to head back up to the tent. My friends decided to stay a bit longer and didn't follow....

Anyway... i got back to the tent and opened the esky.. the water had melted and inside was this submerged half cut piece of water melon! I thought to myself yuck.. who's going to eat that watermelon now it's submerged in the water.. At the same time I took off my shoes and socks - my feet were killing! There were sweaty, hot and yucky.. i grabbed a piece of ice and rubbed it over my feet...... AHHHHH!

Anyway.. i looked at my feet and looked at the watermelon.. looked back at my feet and ala American pie style decided to put my feet in to the watermelon! Fuck!!! it felt so good... i squirmed my toes in the watermelon and wriggled my feet...

Just then I could see my mates walking back up the hill! While they were walking up i could hear them saying 'I could sure do with a slice of watermelon!' Anyway, they saw me, saw the watermelon and yelled out... 'Start cutting a piece... we're dying.'

I couldn't tell them what acts i had been doing with the watermelon. I tried, i really did to persuade them not to eat it. I told them that it had been submerged in the water and it looked a bit yuck... but they told me to fuck off and cut it. So i did...

I watched them eat this watermelon i had stuck my feet in to. They asked me why i wasn't eating and i said nah.. dont really like it.. both replied more for us!

I've never told them.. to this day. They would kill me.. and i'm serious.

Anyone else have a similar story?

F

Last edited:
You better hope they never become BL'ers... :)

i have nothing constructive to add but fark that was funny!

hahahaha that's so funny mate :D I posted that on another board for a laugh

hahaha thats just awesome. ive got a kinda of similar one..

i was crashing at a mates flat one night after we'd both been out drinking realllly heavily. my freind was a bit cut at me coz i was so pissed and so she went right off to bed and fell asleep. i however was feeling pretty sick so i stumbled to the kitchen to get a bucket in case i needed to throw up during the night.

Next thing you know i wake up reaally early and theres this wok beside the couch im on filled with spew.. i wash it really well and put it back into her cupboard because i knew if i told her i'd gotten to the point of yacking she'd be cranky at me for being such a drunken mess again.

i've never told her to this day.. and she still makes stir frys

ack! please dont post on other boards haaha.. my friends surf the web... had to remove the name of the party just in case hahaha

ewwwww that's awesome littleone hahahaha

friskk, unless ya friends are from Ohio I think your secret is safe :) I'm the only aussie on the forum :)

A story for you to enjoy...

You think that's bad???
Tisk tisk people.

A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away.. yes me=nerd) I was at a party with a few mates.
I was very young at the time just to give the story more background.
Anyway, one of my mates was very sick so we went out the front with him so he could spew.
So we're sittin' out the front, chattin' and shit, polishing off a couple of beers... probably only two or so as we were so young.
;)
Anyway, suddenly I come up with an awesome[ly disgusting] idea.
I ask my mate if I should and he assumes me it'll be grouse (Note: We were kids thus the use of kiddie-colloquial).
NOTE: I wouldn't ever do this again, I was young, drunk and impressionable.
:)
So whilst my mate is spewin' I take an empty can, relieve myself into it and then walk back over to the group.
I then offer it to the pissed, spewin' guy and he takes a nice, long, hard-earned from spwein' sip.
After a couple of sips he puts it down, obviously relieved and we continue on our merry way.
ONLY MYSELF AND ONE OTHER KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!!
My friend has told me he will tell the victim on his next birthday... I am quite worried.
=D
So take that... or rather drink it.
:\
PEACE

i once had a bender with a mate, we ended up crashing at his place (would be about 17 - so parents place) anyway, i had a good ole digestive purge... unfortunatly the majority of this hit my slumbering mate. unphased, i returned to the land of nod myself. in the morning i managed to pursuade him and his parents that he was the owner of the quasi-digested kebab and assortment of drinks covering his doona - i believe i got away with a very heart felt apology and a killer breaekfast, while he had to clean the house!

Haha friskk, that story has made my day - funny stuff indeed!