• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

ā¤ļø Welcome Guest! ā¤ļø

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Things you recommend sticking your wang into -versus- things you might think twice about in the future (your poor little fella)

Yep. No dramas. We know people were being humorous and there was no ill intent. Good jokes are always welcome and posting when buzzed is always fine.
Good to know! Glad no one was harmed in the making of this thread! šŸ˜‚ I completely understand your decision so no problems on this side either.

I ordered a vibrating flesh-light type toy from China on Alibaba and I can hardly fit my (average sized) dick in it. I have to push the head hard into it and eventually it pops in. It's hard to not cum in a couple of minutes. Made a sex toy ages ago out of a vacuum and other household stuff. It had holes on the side that you could play like a flute to change the suction. That thing was pretty cool. Every now and then I think about trying to patent it... but knowing my luck it'll rip somebody's dick off and I'll go bankrupt or end up in jail.

I ordered a vibrating flesh-light type toy from China on Alibaba and I can hardly fit my (average sized) dick in it. I have to push the head hard into it and eventually it pops in. It's hard to not cum in a couple of minutes. Made a sex toy ages ago out of a vacuum and other household stuff. It had holes on the side that you could play like a flute to change the suction. That thing was pretty cool. Every now and then I think about trying to patent it... but knowing my luck it'll rip somebody's dick off and I'll go bankrupt or end up in jail.
That reminds me of one of the greatest comedies ever made. The Jerk starring Steve Martin.

Isnā€™t it sad as fuck that in 2021 we need booby trapped condoms to keep women from getting raped? But yes I definitely donā€™t want one of those anywhere near my junk..
People have been imagining dentatas since the beginning of time. Neil Stephenson's Snow Crash predicted the Jaap Haumann (fuggin ouch) and the Rape-aXe, now available at a fine retailer near you.