Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Things Meth users SHOULD do!

Deformed_Neuron

Ex-Bluelighter
Ok, first off!! First thing you should be thinking of doing is quitting Meth. But... if you're still reading up until this point... I know you won't listen to me, so that's not what this thread is about. :)

So... after a long morning of "Hitting the pipe", I now find myself on Bluelight after thinking up a list of things Meth users should start to try and remember to do whilst/after tweaking...

1.) First of all... those big bulging pupils are huge, what are you going to do if someone catches onto you and KNOWS you have been smoking the good ole Meth? Yeah... obvious, I know... go and get a pair of those sunnies that are really good at hiding your eyes.
If you're currently at a place where you will feel like an absolute dick wearing sunnies (inside a nightclub), then you're just going to have to "Like it or Lump it".

2.) Now... I don't know a great deal of "tweakers" (those who have been known to smoke Meth almost non-stop)... and... I really don't... honestly.
But alot of those I do know, go out "tweaking", not finding the time (I mean... Seriously?) to drink sufficient amounts of liquid (preferably water... or something like cordial, or Gatorade works well.)

Now... when I say "Sufficient Amounts" of liquid... I don't mean just sitting there at the bar guzzling bottle-after-bottle of water. I basically mean... drinking when you feel thirsty (even this may not be enough!), but usually it's safe to say something around the 200-500ml (500ml if you're engaging in extremely exhausting things like dancing, etc...) per hour. Maybe not even that.

3.) Those teeth. Alot of the older tweakers I have seen in my time (...again, not many) have been known to posess such poor quality teeth, that you can't actually bare it for them to laugh or yawn around you, within at least a 10 metre radius. This is due to alot of tweakers getting caught up in other acts which usually simply doesn't make them "interested" in brushing their teeth. Heh, probably too busy smoking that pipe, eh?
So... for the sake of a good smile and half decent smelling breath, please pack a toothbrush if you're planning on being away for more than a day.

4.)Seriously man... fucking eat!! It's probably been at least something like... 16 hours since you have slept. Your body is hating you for putting it through "Over-Drive" mode for such an amount of time. At least show some respect! Since the time you have picked up that glass pipe and had that first toke... you haven't eaten anything and have been pushing your body to the limit!! No! Over!!
Look... even if it's just a small amount like a Bacon Deluxe, or something that will tire you over for the next day or so. Now, you don't have to force yourself to eat. I'm aware that Meth combats hunger. But, I've eaten after smoking Meth before... and it IS possible.

5.) Ok, so who's been in a room full of tweakers (smoking and tweakin as they have been known to do.) chatting, laughing (remember those bad teeth??), listening to tunes maybe bust out a move here or there, or just... simply chilling. Ever noticed one thing?? The people you're currently kickin' it with now, you have been with these very same people for like... two days now... and you haven't even seen them shower once. The smell is beggining to get rather un-bearable at this point. You know that awful smell similar to hospitals (Amonnia, Cleaning solvents, etc...), well this smell is coming from your living, breathing human friends. It's about time to tell them to take a fucking shower already!

6.) Fidgetting. Don't do it!! It makes you look like you're tweaking more than you actually are and the noise you're fingers are making is annoying.

7.) Finally rest... you might wanna consider doing this, you've hit the 4th day or so now, and physically your body is actually fucked... but mentally, you can still endure doing this for alot longer (until your body finally gives up and conks out.) Now, if you're still pinging off the walls pretty hard and fast... and don't feel like sitting down, and chilling. Just remember, this... like many things you should be doing, will not KILL YOU!!
Even if it's just for an hour or two... it must be done if you want to reduce the debilitating effects of a come-down, your body will more than likely thank you for this the next day... well, all-round, you're gonna feel alot less like shit than what you were going to anyways.

I never really under-stood why alot of tweakers don't like showering or brushing their teeth (unless they were distant from home of course)... I mean, I know that in significant doses Meth has been known to make one have alot of motivation... why can't this very same rule apply their showering/grooming habits?

It really shouldn't take any more than 1-2 days to recover from a couple of day Methamphetamine binge (unless you suddenly find yourself "Neurotoxified" ie:- Drugfucked, probably permanantly.)
I have browsed these forums for a few months now and noticed alot of people asking, "How can I reduce the come-down", or... "Best Cure for come-down", etc... Well, I'm not going to get all your hopes built up and say that there is a "cure" for the come-down, because... to be honest, I don't think there currently is one.
But... I will tell you this... Eat sufficient amounts of food, drink enough water (don't over-do it), don't go too over-board in terms of activity (especially if you're not naturally an active person), have little rests in-between, and for the benefit of your co-tweakers... for fuck's sake brush your teeth and groom yourself regularly. Yes!! Even while tweaking!!

Well, I hope I helped those looking to better themselves in the "World of Tweak". Whilst alot of people will find this thread un-bearably obvious. Well, most things about in regards to drug-usage are "obvious"... but what were they before you knew about them.

Have fun. :)

Only things I'm going to add are;

Sustagen - It's the tweakers friend. The stuff you get from down at your local 7/11 will tie you over, but if you get yourself organised get yourself some junkie blend, that is either hospital or sports blend.

Get out - If it's a nice day outside and things are starting to get a little stale inside, then get out and go sit in the sun. Often a change of scene gets you all fired up again and you'll be fired up or more.

And don't forget showers and cups of warm tea or coffee.

mongman said:
Sounds like the "Sultan Sea" to me realy.

Yep....

I went on week meth and hydromorphine binge for a week few weeks back and lost 4 kilos in a week... it was my first time using meth.

Fuck da meth.....

Don't bother with meth... there's better things in life than meth and the tweakers you hang around with.

Urbanhog said:
Yep....

I went on week meth and hydromorphine binge for a week few weeks back and lost 4 kilos in a week... it was my first time using meth.

Fuck da meth.....

Don't bother with meth... there's better things in life than meth and the tweakers you hang around with.

Not everyone who has meth goes overboard!

Yes it is possible to go overboard on it. It can be rather addictive too, but like all drugs it's different for everyone.

Personally I like meth because you can go to a party, have a couple of lines and actually remember the night. Oh and there's a lot of people out there who have meth occasionally and happen to live a healthy and happy life.

Just because you've had a bad experience with a drug doesn't mean it's bad...

Urbanhog said:

Well there's your problem.

On my second time on acid I had 2 pink ohms at bush doof and didn't exactly have the most fun, but I still enjoy un-heroic amounts of acid.

I'm not sure about the sunglasses advice. My experience is that the only people who notice you're on drugs are the people who know from personal experience ;)

DON'T WEAR SUNNIES INSIDE! 8(

^ I've worn sunglasses to work once, in an office mind you....

all I got was "why the hell are you wearing glasses" until I gave up and took them off...

then all I got was looks of disgust, thus being said, I will rarely want to goto work for the 48 hours after a drug taking session.

my eyes are very light coloured and it just goes deep deep pupil black until at least 2-3 days, no colour at all basically.

Its a good list but its almost as hard to convince a tweaker to eat and sleep as it is to convince them not to have another hit.

It is most important to eat, sleep and be able to say no more.

But I agree if your going to use meth you need to make sure you don't abuse your body. I've seen so many people lose condition. When you see a once healthy friend now looking a shadow of their former self it is concerning.

Yes eating is definately important. To me, food is like a drug in itself if you're on a bit of a meth binge... You get real energy and it feels good to know that you're helping your body out. I know people lots of people think that they 'can't eat on meth', but only the first few mouthfuls taste like cardboard. It's really worth forcing it down.

Errr... not only people that take drugs, notice the size of your pupils after you do drugs.

My grandmother always comments on my eyes being huge (If I've been tweaking)... and them "looking funny" after smoking H (your pupils turn into "pinholes" after using Heroin.)

Now... after smoking weed, smoking Meth, or... snorting/smoking H I wear sunglasses (ones that have a really strong reflective ability) so my family members (or some of my "sporty" mates that are against drugs...) will never notice, and they don't!:)

Yes... I know you look like an absolute "tool" wearing sunnys inside clubs and other venues, but it's at these places alot of people are on drugs anyways... so you should get away without wearing sunnys inside (also given the fact that it's usually relatively dark inside.)

If you're at work during the day, or just chilling at home with the folks... trust me, it's a better idea to look like a "tool", than a fiend.

Guess I'm lucky that I have dark brown eyes so I never look any different.
Though I rarely get large pupils anyway.