• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Things go pear shaped at the stroke of midnight

^ Did briefly look into vic today after searching pretty much everything on the south coast of nsw. Only checked places just past the border though and alot seemed to be booked too. Not enough coastline to go around it seems. I've really only found one place that's big enough in nsw and they want a minimum seven night booking. Too much :\

Last two years I was too fucked up to care. This year will probably be no exception and I'll probably have been awake for longer.

I've slept through (or been passed out) for the majority of my last 8ish NYEs, except for last year.

Bondi beach and Fatboy Slim made me realise how fucking awesome the countdown is. :D It was also the first NYE I'd been single in a long time and I can't say I was bothered at all. I think the last NYE I'd actually spent with my partner was 2002.

Either at one of the New Years Eve event or a club. I probably wont decide in time, tickets will sell out to the events, and then ill suddenly decide that i really wanted to go and be pissed off i cant get a ticket (even though ill be indifferent to the idea while i can get the tickets). Either way, ill be dancing my ass off %)

katmeow said:
^ Did briefly look into vic today after searching pretty much everything on the south coast of nsw. Only checked places just past the border though and alot seemed to be booked too. Not enough coastline to go around it seems. I've really only found one place that's big enough in nsw and they want a minimum seven night booking. Too much :\

yes, its best you forget the whole idea and mission it down to Melbourne. :D

I will be at Shore thiing watching Basement Jaxx at Bondi Beach this year. Prolly pash some random at 12 depending on how mushed I am.

^ Actually that reminds me. At Shore Thing last year this big, fat, sweaty, feral beast of a man mooshed his lips onto mine randomly at 12. It was horrible. This year I'm going to make sure I'm at least standing next to someone hot in case it happens again. And not hot as in sweaty.

^ Hangon, werent you with me last new years?
Guess you missed your chance

^ Yay ... i'll probably be wandering the countryside tho ... Melb?

Or maybe I'll be elsewhere in victoria ... anyone be up for a NYE in a remote cabin in the woods? Everyone can take lots of acid and I'll bring my chainsaw and hockey mask =D

lmao - and a camera to catch the freaked out hilarity!!

I'm refusing the acknowledge NY's this year, it's going to be a 731 day year for me

My perfect nye would be at the anual Tribadelic doof in melb but this year is my turn to have my son so i'll probably be doing something wholesome and non trashy :p

I honestly have no idea where I will be, probably Perth maybe Sydney.

But I know what I will be doing; laughing, dancing drinking. Drunk

Last year was the first new years that has been awesome partying for me, me and a friend were just dancing wildly for hours then a group of 15 or so went down to the lakes and watched about 4 different sets of fireworks, it was pretty rad, I think this year will be even better.

I want to be dancing with or snogging my b/f in a whole world of our own, maybe at a rave or something really big and fun, but then again maybe just at home with some mates and music. No drinking this year though, it just doesnt seem right, not the time and i really want to remember this. I wanna be in party mode whether im with 15000, 50, 10 people or even just us 2 were going to be crazy. I'll be trying coke this NYE hopefully and maybe a few pills but nothing more, it is to be remembered.

Shizer, its only like 2 months away, geez the days go quickly as you get older, id be looking so forward to this for like 5 months about 2 years ago but i havent even noticed, now is the time to start getting excited...christmas on the other hand will consist of me getting blind drunk because christmas is shit and theres nothing else to do.

just as i suspected we r bailing on the going-down-the-coast-for-NYs idea. Nearly everything is booked out and that which isn't would cost heaps. Instead we will head south in Jan or Feb which will make for cheaper accomm. and allow more time to get cash together for it.
So likely I'll be at a mate's house party instead, like last year. Ideally i'd kick my family out n have a big party here like my 21st but don't think I'll be able to :( Or maybe go out in the city. I really should be focusing on more important things atm heh, sure it'll be fun either way...

Christmas will be the mandatory, unexciting family affair tho think we r having lunch out unlike last time. No way I'm gona be roped into being designated driver!