• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I'm currently taking a break. I've consumed Etizolam roughly once a week (sometimes twice) for more than a year (mostly just to help me sleep). It is by far the best substance for that purpose for me due to its short half-life and it is also great for anxiety. I want to stay away from it for a least a month just to reset. I'm mostly using pellets from an RC vendor at the moment, but I also have some blistered Etizests. Interestingly, the pellets are stronger than the blistered pills even though both are supposed to be 1 mg.
That’s good you’re taking responsible breaks. I had my usage relatively under control by using it 2x a week for a year or two, but the last 4 months I’ve been using it more and more. The insidious quiet pull of benzos is quite pernicious. They’re so subtle in their effects which makes them so dangerous. All it does it smooth out the rough edges of my anxiety ridden disposition. Now I feel like I’m in a precarious position.

That’s good you’re taking responsible breaks. I had my usage relatively under control by using it 2x a week for a year or two, but the last 4 months I’ve been using it more and more. The insidious quiet pull of benzos is quite pernicious. They’re so subtle in their effects which makes them so dangerous. All it does it smooth out the rough edges of my anxiety ridden disposition. Now I feel like I’m in a precarious position.
Yeah, having the "answer" to every possible anxiety in your drawer is both very comforting and dangerously seductive.

This is within a scope of rules I hope but I think it a worth thing for sharing… I was taking huge doses of etiz and I failed tests (even when I wouldn’t take it for 24h+) but when I normalized my use I managed to pass it. It was standard test for benzos and I checked it by myself. How come etizolam produces some metabolites that are same as for regular benzos but that little, in a minimal amount compared to regular benzos as minimal detectable amount of that metabolite(s) for alpraz, my rough estimate is 0.01mg is easily detectable while mg dose of etiz daily wont be visible.

….etiz is a benzo….

This is within a scope of rules I hope but I think it a worth thing for sharing… I was taking huge doses of etiz and I failed tests (even when I wouldn’t take it for 24h+) but when I normalized my use I managed to pass it. It was standard test for benzos and I checked it by myself. How come etizolam produces some metabolites that are same as for regular benzos but that little, in a minimal amount compared to regular benzos as minimal detectable amount of that metabolite(s) for alpraz, my rough estimate is 0.01mg is easily detectable while mg dose of etiz daily wont be visible.

….etiz is a benzo….
Technically it isn't, but if you take huge doses then because the metabolites are similar to regular benzos then it'll react with the chemicals that show a positive for benzos. Could be wrong but that's my layman theory.

Finally got a reliable source of etiz. 300mg solution is out for delivery. It’s been quite some time my little friend. We meet again.

Yeah, a lot of “etiz” out there has most likely been deschloroetiz, which is not that great unfortunately.

Well I just finished my last organic chemistry final yesterday. Seeing how I've been able to abstain from etiz for the past two weeks I feel like I deserve a bit of a treat.

Plugged 45 mg of amphetamines. Threw 300mg of lyrica down the hatch and just dropped a 1mg of etizolam under my tongue and god damn I'm feeling grand. I find these three compounds to have great synergy. Just delightful.

On another note, it seems etizolam has disappeared from the market. I was suppose to get 200 2mg pez candy pressed with etizolam, but of course my site just initiated an exit scam. I know various countries have ceased production. I'll be sad to see etiz go as it's one of my favorite benzos.

It's also one of the only "benzos" that doesn't show up on drug tests due to the fact it's not technically a true benzo. I have to get tested on a monthly basis for my suboxone script. This is why it's nice to have etizolam on hand, so I'm hoping I can find a source out there.
I was using flu-alprazolam upto equivalence of 8mg alp during mypeak benzo misuse, and tested negative on urine test. Weirdest shit ever, because it tested positive for bnz on quick test strip.

I was using flu-alprazolam upto equivalence of 8mg alp during mypeak benzo misuse, and tested negative on urine test. Weirdest shit ever, because it tested positive for bnz on quick test strip.
Not sure if this infringes the drug testing rules here, but I’m on suboxone maintenance and require monthly testing. I had been impetuously using nitrazolam and some metabolite came back as positive which is not surprising given the similarities between alprazolam. I have a very understanding psychiatrist and I told her I had become dependent on benzos after 3 years of non use. She started me on 3 mg klonopin taper in which she plans to reduce my dosage 0.5mg I very two weeks and see how it goes.

That being said, I now have quite a large 300mg solution of etiz. I know exactly which pez candies you speak of. Went through 200 and before u could buy more the sites went down.

I was dubious this solution would be etizolam but thus far it ticks all the boxes. I liked nitrazolam and bromazolam, but etizolam is way cleaner.

etiz over bromaz hey. That is dissapointing to hear considering the current state. .5 every two weeks is (or will) become to fast, I suggest you suggest a percentage # of your dose rather than taking away .5 at a time. 3.5 to 3 was quite noticeable to me and I should have put two weeks to a month at 3.25, it is just a supply dictates input thing that I did not go slower. If at ALL POSSIBLE; SUGGEST a percentage (10 percent per month ideally, well slower ideally but you wont get a doc to agree to that...) But do the best you can for yourself. I understand how many variables are at play and please use your own best judgement.

Etizolam dissolves easily in a 80:20 mixture of water:propylene glycol. I mention this, if you're wanting to use volumetric measuring. DO NOT do what I did, ie. Sterilise the solution and think it suitable for IM administration, in cases of panic attack. I IM'd 2mg. Next thing I know, I've completely missed the 1 hour program I was waiting to watch and woke up on the kitchen floor, with my cat sitting on me. I reckon 0.5mg IM would deal with a panic attack, but the temptation to take more is dangerously stupid

A bad person wanted me to provide etiz while it was legal as he knew/figured out that minuscule amounts mixed in with his product, so minuscule that even it’s not soluble in water and his stuff was often used I.V., it wouldn’t matter. I ofc didn’t do it as I’m strongly against such an, well simply put, evil biz practice. And if it’s so much stronger I.M., it would probably kill some I.V. mixed with opiod.