• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Thienodiazepene therapy

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
I was hoping to get some clarification as I am using etizolam sold to me from an on line doctor, to me it is a wonder drug and it stops seizures and convulsions how ever if it shows up on a drugs test I'm on trouble because I'm on methadone and they will take me off if they no I'm self medicating with other drugs. 'now' etizolam is not a benzo diazepene but a thienodiazepene ; so will this show up on a piss test or swab test thing as a benzo ?
It's a massively helpfull drug to me and also eliminates my anxiety. Can any one shed some light,?

I was hoping to get some clarification as I am using etizolam sold to me from an on line doctor, to me it is a wonder drug and it stops seizures and convulsions how ever if it shows up on a drugs test I'm on trouble because I'm on methadone and they will take me off if they no I'm self medicating with other drugs. 'now' etizolam is not a benzo diazepene but a thienodiazepene ; so will this show up on a piss test or swab test thing as a benzo ?
It's a massively helpfull drug to me and also eliminates my anxiety. Can any one shed some light,?
I don't think drug test questions are allowed, but to answer your question no, it will not show up on standard drug tests because they don't test for it's metabolites in standard practice. The question is will it be on the test not if it shows up. For all I know some places do check for it.

Also big tip: I know how helpful it is but don't start taking it every day the withdrawal is horrible. Worse than opioids in my opinion. At least keep the dose minimal.