• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

There is no opioid epidemic...

So in case you haven't noticed every country that we go to war with in the US whatever the main drug produced in that country is turns out to be a worldwide epidemic it's because CIA and military planes do not go through customs we are bringing it in our stoves and distributing it under the radar when we were in Cuba Colombia and Southern America cocaine was bad, when we were in Vietnam prescription pills were bad, now we're over in the Middle East and opiates which are mostly made from the poppy or the problem. Pay attention to the geographical location of the US military.
Not to sound like I wear a foil hat or anything I'm just very observant.

So in case you haven't noticed every country that we go to war with in the US whatever the main drug produced in that country is turns out to be a worldwide epidemic it's because CIA and military planes do not go through customs we are bringing it in our stoves and distributing it under the radar when we were in Cuba Colombia and Southern America cocaine was bad, when we were in Vietnam prescription pills were bad, now we're over in the Middle East and opiates which are mostly made from the poppy or the problem. Pay attention to the geographical location of the US military.
Not to sound like I wear a foil hat or anything I'm just very observant.
Like how in holland they tried to get rid off medically prepared DexAmphetamine. Simply by the health insurance company's who stopped paying for the import of MethylAmine. Effectively trying to make it disappear.

To bad one of them makes his own MethylAmine. so its still available.

What was weird was that atm Amfexa appeared on the market. Brandname for DexAmphetamine. But not covered by insurance, so in reality not an option the cost's are astronomical for an month worth prescription. The other is free off charge.