• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet there is a market for used underpants on ebay (aka what am I doing with my life?)

You could prolly make a lot more money selling your ‘used’ undergarments as COVID masks. Gotta strike while that disgusting iron is hot ladies, or men. Skank that shit up and fashion it into a mask and make hundreds.

🧙‍♂️

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
Back in my drug days a neighbor approached me and we were chatting then he joked and loving women's underwear but to shy.
So every week I would see him 5 minutes give him my underwear and he would give me $100.
Very very nice guy, great looking, just had a prude wife and money

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
Back in my drug days a neighbor approached me and we were chatting then he joked and loving women's underwear but to shy.
So every week I would see him 5 minutes give him my underwear and he would give me $100.
Very very nice guy, great looking, just had a prude wife and money
<3 <3 <3 <3

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
I think I can do better than $50 ... let's face it, you could base an entire fucking Pixar movie on these pants.

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
Like Toy Story but with pants instead of toys.

It could be called "Pantz".

And the message would be that you should always follow your dream no matter how fucking impossible and hopeless it is.

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
My Dad's pants would be the main character of course. Sharing a draw with lots of bitchy sexy Pantz, who'd get their come-uppance ...

Alex_1991

Bluelighter
I ll keep this in mind when my addiction gets worse
It's amazing what avenues may open up in life. I wonder if dirty work socks are of any value.. I buy 20 packs cheap for 10 bucks and if I could make even a tenner for each night I work.....

(nevermind my wages thats all gone to my "lifestyle" this is to raise my special needs infant quadruplets with with food and stuff)

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
It's amazing what avenues may open up in life.

(nevermind my wages thats all gone to my "lifestyle" this is to raise my special needs infant quadruplets with with food and stuff)
Could I charge double for my wet dream pants?

Lifestyle? I wish I was better with money. I mean for a junkie Im really fucking good but on the other hand Im fucking retardet.