• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Therapeutic meth experience for natural low dopamine / food problems

SamStick

Greenlighter
VERY tl:dr of this...

*Have horrible adhd/dopamine/food craving problems, adderall has worked amazingly in the past

*Obtained meth, used 10-60mg a day for about 6 weeks on and off

*Works perfectly the first few days, after that it's a messy norepinephrine fuckfest

*Off now with no problems, feels like normal unmedicated life craving food /sex 24/7. Will use wellbutrin if shit starts hitting the fan.

*Fuck norepinephrine, seriously. My body is so sensitive to this effect it pisses me off. Is there any way at ALL to safely lower the norepineprhine effect of this drug?.. Completely ruins it for me even at 5-10mg.

The only positive of norep is that is ABSOLUTELY makes you lose weight faster.A simple mile walk to the store has me totally drenched in sweat, I notice less bodyfat nearly everyday on this chemical even eating around my normal caloric maintenance, its insane.. I guess that's nice? Too bad at 10mg the cons drastically outweigh benefits. This effect is completely absurd though, IME at 210lbs 15% bodyfat my normal calorie maintenance becomes at LEAST 4500. This also makes me wonder how many people who use meth unknowingly fuck their thyroids up from losing so much weight.

Anyone with similar experiences? I can't get dexedrine prescribed and I really don't want to have to use my adderall script. The wellbutrin seizure rates terrify me. Not sure what my plan will be.. As I said, I will use my emergency wellbutrin if shit completely hits the fan, probably 100mg twice a day.

I was using chelated magneisum, coq10 and sleeping 6-8 hrs a day.

Stop using meth, and the norep. Are you prescribed the wellbutrin? Do you want to stop using it? Talk to a doctor or medical professional about how to quit. Adderall is not bad especially for ADD or ADHD in low or moderate prescribed amounts but it's not good to use for weight loss or in place of eating. Have you talked to a doctor about any of this? You will not get into legal trouble even if you mention how you have used meth.

Learn about how to eat a balanced diet, how to eat right, about portion control, and exercise more. Also talking to a therapist may help, and going to OA meetings may be helpful. https://oa.org/members/relapse-prevention/tools-of-recovery/a-plan-of-eating/ That's what people I know who say for them food is a drug and they binge eat did, and it works, but you have to want to change.

Don't starve yourself and good luck.

Last edited:
I did stop using meth and am prescribed all the drugs outside of meth. I want a drug that fulfills the lack of dopamine my brain doesn't make naturally.

Someone without food issues saying "learn how to eat" is hilarious and deluded, it's incredibly obvious hormones are my issue seeing as I have to SET A TIMER on my phone to remind me to eat my protein on meth.

I did stop using meth and am prescribed all the drugs outside of meth. I want a drug that fulfills the lack of dopamine my brain doesn't make naturally.

Someone without food issues saying "learn how to eat" is hilarious and deluded, it's incredibly obvious hormones are my issue seeing as I have to SET A TIMER on my phone to remind me to eat my protein on meth.

Talk to a doctor and get on the right medication to produce dopamine, or any hormones you do not produce, or produce in low amounts. I am not a doctor or medical professional and am just going by what you wrote about yourself.

The doctors I have visited literally don't even know what dopamine is, that's why I've came here... its possible I received only DL-meth as well, I'm assuming that would be the case..

Also I am not using norepinephrine lol, that would probably fucking kill me, I'm complaining about the amount of norep my body makes from tiny amounts of meth. It's such a potent effect I can see fat flying off me no matter how many carbs I eat..

Thyroid cortisol could be a problem. Notepineohrine is supposed to feel good. It's not a stress body load chemical unless there's too much of it, which is unlikely at 5-10 mg of desoxyn which releases nearly none. In general benzos help suppress it better than they treat anxiety imo. But otherwise it's likely not some just obscure notepineohrine reaction exclusive to you. Check thyroid and cortisol.

There's many things that seem like notepineohrine but are not. Epinephrine etc.

Oh god I have been taking alot more T4 than I have before... 54mcg a day

Yeah that is unpleasant, notepineohrine is arousing and interesting, it only really becomes a problem at high doses of Adderall or Dexedrine, heck Meth is specifically used at higher doses because it's the least potent norepinephrine releaser.

I have used benzos before for this issue but my body just doesn't tolerate them whatsoever, 2mg of valium had me nearly unconscious and I don't think it really lowered the norep lol

I have used benzos before for this issue but my body just doesn't tolerate them whatsoever, 2mg of valium had me nearly unconscious and I don't think it really lowered the norep lol

It's likely not norepinephrine, but negative stress hormones like cortisol and some others. Benzos do tarnish notepinephrine, you realize I'm
On 200 mg of Dexedrine in 24 hours and this can never happen if I didn't take 2 mg of xanax 8-10 hours ago. People can take 200 mg of Meth because of this without benzos, because it releases less norepinephrine.

The only time in your life your likely to encounter excessive norepinephrine as opposed to cortisol and Regular adrenaline is from moderately high to very high dosages of regular amphetamine.

Benzos made me still very stressed but also unconscious when I had high stress hormones and cortisol.

Signs of excessive norepineohrine would be a soldier like hyper alertness and such leading to neck ached and feeling locked upright.

Oh ok, you think I would have to take benzos with any amphetamines ? I was wondering how the fuck people could tolerate 50x the amount that fucking obliterated me.

Well dosages like 10-60 do not require benzos for most people especially if it's Dexedrine.

Even if you do not have anxiety, you can't possibly enjoy very high DEX or Adderall doses without a
Benzo. By that I mean 100-200.

Whereas your average drug addict hooked on crank needs no benzo doing 100-200 mg meth cause it's not norepinephrine potent.

So right now, I'm
Sort of making a "makeshift" meth using Dexedrine at this high dosage by having a benzo shut off the insane noradrenaline that this dosage would make too unrealistic to deal with.

So the other odd thing is my heart is very very strong from years of cardio and weight training... Once this vasoconstriction norep shit starts going it's like I'm diseased, it's astonishing.

also I have read some of meth is DL and the L causes the shitty side effects right?

Again, norepinephrine in non drug induced amounts is usually never stressful, rather the opposite, it's a brain chemical not a taxing force to the body like cortisol or regular adrenaline, noradrenaline and epinephrine regulate stress and healthy energy just like dopamine.

Is there any safe drug that simply blocks norepinephrine conversion from dopamine? And the norep converts to adrenaline so...

A lot of pharmaceuticals can do things, the chances of them working is Low. I believed I had too high norepinephrine too at some point, I had my urine analyzed and it showed up as having 0 norepinephrine and 0 epinephrine. You don't FEEL stressed with high notepineohrine and epinephrine those are actually Euphoria chemicals. Dopamine a main job is to sedate you and maintain impulses alone.

Notepineohrine converts to adrenaline when you are stressed instead of in control of things. Losing norepineohrine to too much adrenaline is basically saying "goodbye" to positive awareness and hello stressful reactionary taxing state.

Noradrenaline makes you feel prepared comfortably alert and in control, get rid of that and you will use stress chemicals instead to be frantic and confused and taxed out.

If benzos have you out of it but you still feel stressed, that's a sign like I was, no notepineohrine. The people who relax The most on benzos have high noradrenaline, like my friend.

Last edited:
I didn't know that, interesting. The reason I get high heartrate and generally feel like my heart is about to explode on 10mg of meth is mainly from stress?