• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Theoretical-what would happen if you emptied a couple cigarettes into a coffee maker?

UTSF.
And I am betting on it tasting pretty icky, while it may contain more than enough nicotine to catch a buzz from.

SwampFox56 said:
Tobacco Tea
I have been smoking regularly since about 4 months ago. Since then, my breathing has gone way down hill, I ache all the time, and since I have asthma, it really aggravates my asthma and makes it a lot worse. So I found a really helpful alternative that actually works surprisingly well. Tobacco Tea.....

Some might cringe at the thought of drinking Tobacco, and so was I the first time I tried it, but it actually has been my substitute for nicotine for the past couple weeks and is actually removing all my cravings while proving a lot of energy at the same time!

The first time I tried it I did this...

I boiled some water in a tea pot and used a dryer sheet (since I didn't have any coffee filters) to strain the Tobacco. I held it over my mug, while I poured the hot water directly on top of the Tobacco and waited for it to cool. I used 3 cigarettes worth of Tobacco for the first time.

Because of the high amount of Tobacco I used, this made my literally sick to my stomach for around an hour. This was obviously too much Tobacco to be ingested. So the next time I tried it I used only 1 cigarettes worth of Tobacco.

This was universes better! Around 5 minuets after I ingested the drink, I started to feel really stimulated, but not like I was on nicotine. It felt comparable to dextroamphetamine and it lasted for around 2 hours unlike a cigarette which usually lasts for around 15 minuets.

Since then I've been doing this every day, except I strain the tobacco with some coffee. This makes an excellent energy drink!

I also have upset stomach from this and really no negative side effects. The one thing I could call negative about this, is it leaves a sort of bitter after taste, and gives me cotton mouth.

I really can't think of anything else to add, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
________
The above I found by searching the site using google

You're better off going with the better ride and just let yourself succumb to drinking your own urine. Not only will it taste better, after you can post in trip reports and let us all know about it by making a detailed report. Even better is enough nicotine secreted in urine after being consumed in tea form... To rise to psychoactive levels when consumed orally in copious amounts? Possibly spark that up over @ADD

I don't think it's a good idea at all. Cigarettes are made with filters, so you're getting less nicotine and tar from the cigarette itself. If you were to dump a few cigarettes into a coffee maker, you would be getting all of the tar and unhealthy additives along with an overload of nicotine! Nicotine releases dopamine and an excess release of dopamine is known to cause nausea/vomiting which isn't going to be fun to deal with not to mention as said above the uncomfortable feeling you would have in your stomach. I'd rather throw up than drink tobacco.

If I may ask, why would you (theoretically) want to do this? Of course you would get a caffeine and nicotine buzz, but unless you smoke a pack a day, it just doesn't seem worth it to me. Or healthy at all. Look what cigarettes do to people as it as already. Couldn't imagine what drinking cigarettes would cause.

SwampFox56 said:
Tobacco Tea
I have been smoking regularly since about 4 months ago. Since then, my breathing has gone way down hill, I ache all the time, and since I have asthma, it really aggravates my asthma and makes it a lot worse. So I found a really helpful alternative that actually works surprisingly well. Tobacco Tea.....

Some might cringe at the thought of drinking Tobacco, and so was I the first time I tried it, but it actually has been my substitute for nicotine for the past couple weeks and is actually removing all my cravings while proving a lot of energy at the same time!

The first time I tried it I did this...

I boiled some water in a tea pot and used a dryer sheet (since I didn't have any coffee filters) to strain the Tobacco. I held it over my mug, while I poured the hot water directly on top of the Tobacco and waited for it to cool. I used 3 cigarettes worth of Tobacco for the first time.

Because of the high amount of Tobacco I used, this made my literally sick to my stomach for around an hour. This was obviously too much Tobacco to be ingested. So the next time I tried it I used only 1 cigarettes worth of Tobacco.

This was universes better! Around 5 minuets after I ingested the drink, I started to feel really stimulated, but not like I was on nicotine. It felt comparable to dextroamphetamine and it lasted for around 2 hours unlike a cigarette which usually lasts for around 15 minuets.

Since then I've been doing this every day, except I strain the tobacco with some coffee. This makes an excellent energy drink!

I also have upset stomach from this and really no negative side effects. The one thing I could call negative about this, is it leaves a sort of bitter after taste, and gives me cotton mouth.

I really can't think of anything else to add, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
________
The above I found by searching the site using google

Don't consume from a dryer sheet unless cancer is your goal. Just came to say that.

I don't think it's a good idea at all. Cigarettes are made with filters, so you're getting less nicotine and tar from the cigarette itself. If you were to dump a few cigarettes into a coffee maker, you would be getting all of the tar and unhealthy additives along with an overload of nicotine! Nicotine releases dopamine and an excess release of dopamine is known to cause nausea/vomiting which isn't going to be fun to deal with not to mention as said above the uncomfortable feeling you would have in your stomach. I'd rather throw up than drink tobacco.

If I may ask, why would you (theoretically) want to do this? Of course you would get a caffeine and nicotine buzz, but unless you smoke a pack a day, it just doesn't seem worth it to me. Or healthy at all. Look what cigarettes do to people as it as already. Couldn't imagine what drinking cigarettes would cause.
The tar from cigs is from smoking them.

I think it would work and not be bad. You could get flavorless e-cig juice (propylene glycol and nicotine solution) and do a few drops.. Nicotine doesn't taste that bad, a lil bitter, I used to mix alprazolam powder in e-cig juice for a solution..

I meant, the filter on cigarettes gives you less nicotine and tar intake.

Well you said
f you were to dump a few cigarettes into a coffee maker, you would be getting all of the tar and unhealthy additives along with an overload of nicotin
And That is false, because the tar is from burning'

But yeah the filter give less stuff when smoking a bit ( I think, could be a health-ploy by big-tobacco )

Don't consume from a dryer sheet unless cancer is your goal. Just came to say that.

You do understand that what is in my post was not actually written by me, right? It's from another bluelighter, swampfox56, who had already written on making a tea/coffee from tobacco.

Obviously you shouldn't ever use a freakin dryer sheet to filter your beverages. It was a miscalculation on his part, but I'd bet he knows that.

Most of the nicotine in a cigarette is destroyed by combustion (you only actually inhale a few milligrams), if you extract it out of the cigs whole then you run the risk of nicotine OD - I recall that the amount of nicotine in a whole pack of cigs is more than lethal for an adult male.

The additives in cigarettes will still be extracted too. More simply, tobacco tastes fucking awful, and you would have a hard time managing to keep it down, IME. At the very least it'd ruin perfectly good coffee.

One cig has about 15 mg of nicotine when you smoke a cig about 0.7 - 1.2 mg is absorbed.
The bioavailability is slightly low orally but your like to still absorb the equivalent of a quarter to a half a 24 pack smoked from 1 cig brewed. I use dried rolling tobacco directly onto my gums and use much less than 1 gram of tobacco at a time and my exposure to nicotine is still probably expodentially higher then smoking because I can inhale entire cigars without feeling sick.if you try this please do noy start with over one/ fifth a cig or less.

You do understand that what is in my post was not actually written by me, right? It's from another bluelighter, swampfox56, who had already written on making a tea/coffee from tobacco.

Obviously you shouldn't ever use a freakin dryer sheet to filter your beverages. It was a miscalculation on his part, but I'd bet he knows that.
yeah no doubt

That's disgusting. Why not just dip if you don't want to smoke?

4fefdf096328365d2d000028_ref.jpg

One cig has about 15 mg of nicotine when you smoke a cig about 0.7 - 1.2 mg is absorbed.
The bioavailability is slightly low orally but your like to still absorb the equivalent of a quarter to a half a 24 pack smoked from 1 cig brewed. I use dried rolling tobacco directly onto my gums and use much less than 1 gram of tobacco at a time and my exposure to nicotine is still probably expodentially higher then smoking because I can inhale entire cigars without feeling sick.if you try this please do noy start with over one/ fifth a cig or less.

DAMN, sounds like you could sprinkle a pinch of tobacco in there for a fix.
Directly onto your gums? Do you swallow it, If not that is just dry dippin

I take a tiny tiny tiny amount of rolling tobacco abd wrap it into papertowel and leave it as a adhesive on my gum I dont chew or spit it just flows out by itself and depending on how much I feel I add more or less paper towel layers or if I use something that causes dry mouth I use a tonbof paper towel because it keeps my mouth from drying. Dry dips ok but even still ive found they have some slight moisture best of was long horn unflavored. Things like wintergreen, red man, copenhaigen, grizly all garbage in my opinion they have a very strong sensory component and very medicore psychoactive component the way I use my tobacco its strong enough to reverse amphetamine and anticholinergic pupil dialationn

Most of the nicotine in a cigarette is destroyed by combustion (you only actually inhale a few milligrams), if you extract it out of the cigs whole then you run the risk of nicotine OD - I recall that the amount of nicotine in a whole pack of cigs is more than lethal for an adult male.

The additives in cigarettes will still be extracted too. More simply, tobacco tastes fucking awful, and you would have a hard time managing to keep it down, IME. At the very least it'd ruin perfectly good coffee.

This
While it seems like the LD50 is pretty high (somewhere between 0.5-0.75g, but some other studies claim a much lower LD50) it's still a bad idea