• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

my worst comedowns have always been mdma and coke. Sometimes acid is a bitch to come down from when all the visuals are gone but the feeling still lingers and all you want to is sleep but when you close your eyes you just seee shit

I haven't done many drugs at all, as I really only like opiates. However, I'd say the worst comedown I've ever experienced was MDPV, I tried to ride it out, but was feeling like shit STILL 24 hours after my last dose. I finally just got some H and took care of that.

2 Zicam Max is the worst comedown I've ever had. Inability to urinate, severe cold sweats, body locks up and many more... nothing comes close.

Dexedrine. I am switching to the extended release capsules because the comedown is too harsh from the instant releases. I want to crawl into bed and feel sorry for myself. Not good :(

Enough sleep deprivation can ruin the "high" of eating a freakin' candy bar and make it feel miserable, no kidders. What it does to a comedown from uppers can't be put into words.

Sleep deprivation + any stimulant = 100x worse of a comedown...
Very true... part of why stim addiction is so shit, as you're more or less in constant/heavy sleep deficit. Even coming off a 4 day binge is not that bad if you were well caught-up on sleep beforehand, but if not... it's fucked up beyond words. A quiet whisper can sound so loud, you literally hit the ceiling from it.

Last edited:
Crack is the worst comedown I've experienced. Mainly due to the intense fiending.

Meth, MDMA, and powder cocaine don't come close to crack in my opinion.

Extacy or heavy mdma use and methamphetamine/ammphetamines especially if its binge for days on without sleep and constant snort lines.

Sweating depressed and cant get up from bed having zero energy or food on stomach.
Benzos help but sick addiction.

Opiates/Alcohol/Benzos

those are the 3 hardest drugs to kick. When your talking physical angst that compares to that Bosch painting where everyone is in hell. Yeah that kind of pain, and also the Mental dundrum is just horrible. I honestly think H takes the cake of hardest drug to kick. Maybe because it's the only serious drug I've ever had to kick, so I'm pry a little bias. But I can't imagine much worse.

From my experiences the worst come down so far is meth. I don't even do meth on a regular basis but the side effects of it are absolutely horrible. Severe headache, eyes hurt, laying up at night tossing and turning.....throwing up...it was horrible. The next on the list would be coke. By the end of the night your nose is plugged or bleeding and stuffed, your head hurts, you are sore and it's time to come down and you can't. The next would be crack. Its very similar to coke without the whole nose problem. Still sucks though.

Definitely would be bad coke and too much alcohol. Sometimes leaves one feeling shit for a whole week all insecure and depressed and shit.

1) Methylone - long fall for a short slide.
2) Crack without opiates or benzos to the edge off.
3) Methamphet & alcohol.
4) Amphet sulphate & alcohol
5) Either of the above + E
5) High dose Mephedrone + E + Nitrous

Won't touch stimulants now without at least 100mgs diazepam in my pocket.

A few years back I tried lots of then-legal highs, and the comedowns were often 2-3 day nighmares (BZP) - there was a company that brought out a range of pipez and cathinone-based E subsitutes that were hellish to come down from, and not remotely worth it. Really weird shit, and it sounds like the new batch of legals is much worse.

Yupp, thats pretty much it, diazepam is great for comedown, they actually make the comedown really enjoyable for me(if I have eaten properly etc.).

Worst one I've ever gone through has to be after a long amphetamine binge. Not pretty. >.<

ecstasy or lsd, running out of crack isnt too pleasant either.

Hands down.. ALCOHOL!! Bloody horrible!!! I feel crap all day long and even manage to vomit with nothing at all on my stomach.
Coming down from stimulants is nothing at all if you take care of yourself while you're on 'em. Get sleep, eat and drink plenty of water and you're fine. It's when you add in malnutrition, dehydration and sleep depravation that you end up with the nasty comedown. If you're going to enjoy stimulants (the are good fun) please be smart about it and take care of yourself. I've done 'em for 5 months straight once and never had any ill effects because I never stayed up longer than one night, I made sure I ate and I drank loads of water the whole time. I had to train myself to do it, but it was more than worth it. Laying awake definitely sucked before I found that alcohol and Motrin PM could help me get to sleep. Just slow down on the stimulants round evening time. Once you feel them start to wear off, have a bit of food and drink, a couple of Motrin PM and off you go to dreamland. Also, I find it helpful to eat a good meal BEFORE my first line. If you're properly fed, you still get the lovely high, and it'll take a bit of the edge off as well. So that's that.. but even as smart as I usually am about alcohol, I still feel like the dog's breakfast after a few too many pints. Been gettin' worse as I've been getting older.
The only thing I haven't quite worked out is exactly how to deal with the post-stimulant sugar cravings!!! Seems for days after a good stimulant binge, I simply must have everything smothered in chocolate!! has anybody here ever figured out how to stop this?