• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The whole point behind the Roman Catholic church

Joel Olsteen can suck a dick he's just after your money more so than anyone in the Catholic Church is.

The man is so Christian he wouldn't let his precious stadi... I mean, mega church be used as shelter for displaced Harvey victims.

So going to a lady gaga concert is enough to get you sent straight to hell right.

You can't be punished if you have never heard about Jesus and you don't know any better. I guarantee someone will come along and teach them about Jesus and these different things eventually, if they don't already know. Some people just want to keep doing their own thing. It's their choice to accept Jesus or turn away from Him. So once you learn the truth and you keep denying Jesus to do your own thing, then yeah, there's a consequence. It's smart for people to learn about what is going on in the world and what these celebrities are up to that they worship so much.

You asked about how I know about Illuminati? Just look for yourself. It's all there for people to know. Knowing the truth is uncomfortable and scary, it shatters everything you thought you knew. We were brainwashed by the government to believe everything that is right in front of our eyes. The hidden agenda has been there the whole time and demonic spirits in the supernatural world influence everything in this world.

I always chose to research things. I've never just accepted what was spoonfed to us by the news or anything else.

So yeah, look up Eye Of Horus and Illuminati symbolism. It's right there. Once you recognize the symbols more and more and what's currently happening, you'll feel sick that you were being lied to and played like a fool.

A majority of people would rather ignore the truth because they can't handle it. The bottomline is people have to choose whether they want to be with Jesus or the devil. When all of this is over, no one can deny they didn't know about Jesus. He is making sure every one knows first. There's no excuse in the end.

I used to go to tons of rock concerts. That was my passion and my addiction, the music. I was not a believer at the time. All those years I was a nonbeliever, going to concerts, going out with the wrong guys, etc I was easy prey for the devil. There was an OD along the way that almost took me out of here. I could've died so many times or gotten killed.

The goodness of God is that even though I was not a believer, He STILL protected me from the enemy. At my darkest time while addicted to Etizolam, I didn't care one bit whether I lived or died. I was completely self-destructive and had a "Fuck it." attitude. God reached out to me and revealed Himself to me. He is the creator of the universe.

I began learning about Jesus by listening to sermons all the time, reading the word of God and it went from there. I got saved. Faith grows by hearing the word of God as much as you can. It will stir your faith up. People should listen to only love and grace pastors who preach the new covenant of Jesus. I adore pastor Joseph Prince, pastor Joyce Meyer and a few others.

Listen to love and grace pastors because we are not under law anymore, like the 10 commandments where you have to perform perfectly. When Jesus was sent, all of that changed. Believers are not expected to perform perfectly. We are required to repent for our sins and ask for forgiveness. No one can do that perfectly all the time so there is grace for certain things.

Last edited:
"This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, Age of Aquariusssssss! Aquariusssssss, Aquariussssss!!!"

Joel Olsteen can suck a dick he's just after your money more so than anyone in the Catholic Church is.

The man is so Christian he wouldn't let his precious stadi... I mean, mega church be used as shelter for displaced Harvey victims.

That's not true. Someone on twitter immediately started spouting that nonsense saying Lakewood wasn't opening their doors to people. Joel wanted to make sure the church was safe for people first because there was a lot of flooding in the parking lot. He did open the doors to his church.

That's why I can't stand social media. Some clown jumps up and says something, then people take it and run with it like it's the truth.

That's a good description of how many people view religion.

Something that annoys me is people bringing the religion part into it. The most religious people didn't even like Jesus when He was here. When people bring up religion and church, it's just a way for them to try to make it seem like being a believer is bad.

All people need to know is salvation through Jesus is the way.

That's not true. Someone on twitter immediately started spouting that nonsense saying Lakewood wasn't opening their doors to people. Joel wanted to make sure the church was safe for people first because there was a lot of flooding in the parking lot. He did open the doors to his church.

That's why I can't stand social media. Some clown jumps up and says something, then people take it and run with it like it's the truth.
Joel can still suck a dick. He's a multi-millionaire. No man of the cloth has that much money. Him and all the other televangelists can burn in hell when their made up 'rapture' occurs. Nothing in the last books of the bible about a Rapture. JFC.

Something that annoys me is people bringing the religion part into it. The most religious people didn't even like Jesus when He was here. When people bring up religion and church, it's just a way for them to try to make it seem like being a believer is bad.

All people need to know is salvation through Jesus is the way.
I understand that "religion" is a slightly ambiguous word, however I didn't think it would be a derogatory word. I'm not a believer but I do respect others right to believe in whatever they want.

Joel can still suck a dick. He's a multi-millionaire. No man of the cloth has that much money. Him and all the other televangelists can burn in hell when their made up 'rapture' occurs. Nothing in the last books of the bible about a Rapture. JFC.
I started questioning things when I learned how these pastors can be paid off so I don't know...

Either way, I'm still glad Joel got me into God and that led me to other pastors.

Honestly if I were to get back into Christianity Catholicism is the only way imo. History is important. You can't just pick and choose which books of the bible you wana keep or alter. To the best of my knowledge, the Catholic church disperses the least altered bibles to date, and on top of that, when reading the Catechism of the Catholic Faith on acid once, I realized I AGREE with their concept of God. I simply hate organized religion as a practice.

The personification of God isn't Catholic, it's a perversion by the Protestant faiths that has humanized God so that we can act like we're his equal. Nuh-uh, that doesn't fly with me. True Catholic dogma says he is unknowable and beyond corporeal nonsense we go through. Now, I can get on board with that.

God made our minds in his image, nothing more. And that doesn't mean we can meet him/it yet. I'm sure the creator is something we can never understand for many more millennia.

You can't be punished if you have never heard about Jesus and you don't know any better. I guarantee someone will come along and teach them about Jesus and these different things eventually, if they don't already know. Some people just want to keep doing their own thing. It's their choice to accept Jesus or turn away from Him. So once you learn the truth and you keep denying Jesus to do your own thing, then yeah, there's a consequence. It's smart for people to learn about what is going on in the world and what these celebrities are up to that they worship so much.

"So your saying no torment in a lake of fire for ppl who have never heard of Jesus but if they have and they don't then believe what they've been told is true or accept Jesus into there life there will be consequences.this is basically saying believe in what i tell you to no matter how insane, manipulative,fake,uninteresting or patheticly made-up it is or else you'll be tortured."

You asked about how I know about Illuminati? Just look for yourself. It's all there for people to know. Knowing the truth is uncomfortable and scary, it shatters everything you thought you knew. We were brainwashed by the government to believe everything that is right in front of our eyes. The hidden agenda has been there the whole time and demonic spirits in the supernatural world influence everything in this world.

"Secret conspiracy, government brainwashing,demonic spirits, hidden agendas,eye of Horus,lady gaga.need i point out more"

I always chose to research things. I've never just accepted what was spoonfed to us by the news or anything else.

"Yep you obviously haven't just accepted any old bullshit rumour, touted conspiracy off the internet, or psychotic hallucinations involving dark forces that control the world have you.youve obviously researched the shit out of this"

So yeah, look up Eye Of Horus and Illuminati symbolism. It's right there. Once you recognize the symbols more and more and what's currently happening, you'll feel sick that you were being lied to and played like a fool.

"I feel sicker knowing that we can put a man on the moon,see thousands of lightyears into the galaxy around us,dive to the bottom of the oceans and figure out this whole planet and universe down to it's microscopic level but this type of belief system you have is still prevalent.that is a very uncomfortable feeling to me"

A majority of people would rather ignore the truth because they can't handle it. The bottomline is people have to choose whether they want to be with Jesus or the devil. When all of this is over, no one can deny they didn't know about Jesus. He is making sure every one knows first. There's no excuse in the end.

"Ppl aren't ignoring the truth bcoz they can't handle it they ignore it bcoz they don't believe it they see it for what is
which is made up bullshit that only very silly, gullible sheeple believe.
The fact that it's believe in Jesus or your with the devil is just narrow minded, manipulative,standoverish
crap.you seriously think while on earth that your scoring points with God or Jesus for the afterlife?that's a stupid brainwashed way to lead your life"

I used to go to tons of rock concerts. That was my passion and my addiction, the music. I was not a believer at the time. All those years I was a nonbeliever, going to concerts, going out with the wrong guys, etc I was easy prey for the devil. There was an OD along the way that almost took me out of here. I could've died so many times or gotten killed.

The goodness of God is that even though I was not a believer, He STILL protected me from the enemy. At my darkest time while addicted to Etizolam, I didn't care one bit whether I lived or died. I was completely self-destructive and had a "Fuck it." attitude. God reached out to me and revealed Himself to me. He is the creator of the universe.

I began learning about Jesus by listening to sermons all the time, reading the word of God and it went from there. I got saved. Faith grows by hearing the word of God as much as you can. It will stir your faith up. People should listen to only love and grace pastors who preach the new covenant of Jesus. I adore pastor Joseph Prince, pastor Joyce Meyer and a few others.u

Listen to love and grace pastors because we are not under law anymore, like the 10 commandments where you have to perform perfectly. When Jesus was sent, all of that changed. Believers are not expected to perform perfectly. We are required to repent for our sins and ask for forgiveness. No one can do that perfectly all the time so there is grace for certain things.

"I think your nearest psychiatrist needs to hear the truth bcoz they need saving from the devil.
This is a harm reduction website right?
your nearest psychiatrist needs to hear the truth bcoz after ppl who go to rock concerts they're the next most vulnerable to the devil's ways.seek them out and spread the good word.
You know do it out of love like you said earlier"

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, but they have to be so insulting and disrespectful about it. If you're so angry and hateful about what I say, that means there's something inside you that knows it's the truth. It's funny to me at this point. It's the same over-the-top, raving mad reaction full of insults over and over again. *Yawns*

I'm so done with this whole topic. I don't care what you guys think anymore, seriously. Believe what you want, it doesn't affect me in the end.

He who has a mouth,let him speak
He who has legs,let him walk
He who is tired,let him rest
He who lives near the ocean shall swim
He who has eyes,let him see
He who has an anus,let him poop
He with diabetes,let him have insulin
He who has shoes shall walk in them
He who farms shall eat
He who has psychosis,let him rant
He with beer shall drink
there's lots of these.there so pointless.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, but they have to be so insulting and disrespectful about it. If you're so angry and hateful about what I say, that means there's something inside you that knows it's the truth.

"this is the part I have a problem with.no part of me will ever believe it's the truth bcoz I see it for what it is (you obviously can't see this or your ignoring it) you continue to say that "it's true believe me or you'll suffer" I don't believe in your imaginary friend and I never will.
I believe that you just rot in the ground and decompose.just lights out.no more anything.im not worried about after that and I don't enjoy ppl trying to convince me that I should be.like u said earlier misery loves company and so does religious fanaticism.its like u ppl are trying to recruit other ppl to spend eternity with u and Jesus fighting the devil.id rather be with Satan in a lake of fire listening to heavy metal with all the other sinners.you religious folk are just such fucking downers.total buzz killingtons."

I'm so done with this whole topic. I don't care what you guys think anymore, seriously. Believe what you want, it doesn't affect me in the end.

Fine stop telling everyone to believe in Jesus or there going to hell.but seriously try and see a psychiatrist. living in fear of illuminati and the devil and lady gaga is way past the point of sanity and what one should have to deal with in life.seek help.