Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The whole point behind the Roman Catholic church

Boku_

Bluelighter
Was Jesus Christ a child molester?

I wasn't talked to about religion growing up but recently someone told me the whole point to being a Catholic is a belief that a child molester should be killed

First
CC.jpg
UP
CC.jpg

Well... no, I think the whole point to being a Catholic, at least that they tell you, is to not go to hell when you die, and have someone to communicate to god through (priests/etc). Not sure why there are so many child molesters in the Catholic church, probably because they're supposed to never have sex or even think about sex and from a young age they're stunted developmentally because of it (sex is one of the strongest urges of all life forms, arguably THE strongest... suppressing it and calling it "dirty" has all kinds of negative psychological effects).

In reality, he original point of the Catholic church was to take control of Jesus' legacy so the Roman empire didn't lose control over the population. So they adopted it as the national religion and perverted it into a form of social control. Control has been the point since the beginning. Catholicism doesn't really represent Jesus' teachings.

I never got the sense that Jesus was a child molester. I get the sense he was a kind soul who had some great ideas about how we should live (love each other, provide for each other, nonviolence). Much of what's been done in his name goes directly against his teachings. Catholicism is a direct and purposeful perversion of what Jesus taught.

Catholic saints follow what is known as the karmic yoga path of love to enlightenment. St john writings are amazing and almost a guide to a psychedelic trip.

Jesus was a enlightened awakened being and embodied unconditional love was nailed to a cross for threatening the establishment.

Then they took his writings and threw them out the window suppressed the use of mushrooms and made the church to control the populace

this is sacrilege

What is?

The Roman Catholic church is basically a big business with all the ensuing complexity amd foci of a big business. And yet, as a spiritual movement, it's meant be selling morality and the good life. It fails on that accounts. Morality for Catholics can be assured simply by pretending that speaking your sins aloud to a costume wearing adult is enough to somehow diminish them or wipe them out. So you have the known phenomenon of priests molesting children and than asking for forgivesness- every time they did it.

At least you cannot buy indulgences anymore but the wars of religion that followed after that reformation were violent enough to make it obvious that Christianity is about political and social domination and not goodness and truth. If Christ was real, he would be disgusted by the evil done in His name.

Was Jesus Christ a child molester?

I wasn't talked to about religion growing up but recently someone told me the whole point to being a Catholic is a belief that a child molester should be killed

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." - Bruce Lee.

ZB a cat can be a dog on the internet.

Back to my topic what relationship did Buddha play in regards to the establishment of Judaism Christianity and Islam?

Is there any truth to the idea that God as he was known in the Torah, the Bible and the Koran was a Indian man full of wisdom and knowledge just like Buddha?

And why are Oriental far East Asians so big into worshipping Buddha??

Am I missing something here?

Jesus was a enlightened awakened being and embodied unconditional love was nailed to a cross for threatening the establishment.
It's possible the Romans crucified Jesus to make an example of him to the rest of the Jews in order to discourage Jewish nationalism. It didn't work. The Jews proclaimed a Messiah (later to be proven false) and revolted anyway. The Romans eventually sacked Jerusalem and banned Jews from living in Judea (hence the false messiah).

It's pretty much the following things:

Control over the weak,meek and brainwashed simpletons and there offspring.

Money is also a massive factor as in Australia the Catholic church has assets of like 30billion dollars yet they're definitely not spending billions on helping the starving in Africa or anything.

Using silence and shame and threats of going to hell to rape children and nuns (raping nuns is also a big thing happens everywhere all the time and they just take it for some reason) and justifying it as god's will to keep them quiet about there suffering and then engage in criminal conspiracy to cover the whole thing up and do nothing about it.
any organisation that wasn't a 'church' hiding behind "god" with that many cases of childrape against them would be declared a 'criminal organisation' and it would be in the same class as bikie gangs and terrorist groups like Hezbollah and Al quada. the Catholic and Christian churches are the biggest pedophile rings in the world and yet they for some reason aren't classified as criminals.the amount of allegations over the years is soooooo phenomenal I can't believe that they're still welcomed by the idiots who believe there bullshit.

Not sure why there are so many child molesters in the Catholic church, probably because they're supposed to never have sex or even think about sex and from a young age they're stunted developmentally because of it (sex is one of the strongest urges of all life forms, arguably THE strongest... suppressing it and calling it "dirty" has all kinds of negative psychological effects).

I'm not sure people that study to become priests are ok to begin with, while holding a faith is not so crazy if you look at the practical aspect of how people just sin away with no problems, thus removing what the annoying limitations of actually following the rules, Priesthood is supposed to be a much highly restrictive and monitored path of life, I don't think there are any chances that people that get into it are really ok.
I think it is very likely that some families send mentally ill youths there to be relieved of the burden of taking care of them.
I come from Italy and i can tell you that many families with mentally ill children and teens rely on the Chuch for help, and it is not going to be of the scientific kind.
I know a few diagnosed schizophrenics that were told by priests things like that it was the devil's voice he was hearing and not hallucinations, and that he was vulnerable to his attacks because of his questioning nature.

Money is also a massive factor as in Australia the Catholic church has assets of like 30billion dollars yet they're definitely not spending billions on helping the starving in Africa or anything.
The church owns about 20% of all Italian real estate.

I attended a Catholic mass for the first time a couple of weeks ago, just to see what it was like.

The Priest would talk about things, and I would actually feel agreement with him... up to a point. He would then eventually say stuff about loyalty to the Church, the Pope etc. and then he'd lose me.

A lot of the rituals I observed struck me as being very Pagan... like they ripped it off from the Pagans. I also noticed that the congregation of people in attendance was a very aged population, from back when the Church had major influence over small communities. It seems like if they don't convert people when they're children, then it's way less likely they'll get them as adults.

Anyway, I don't think Jesus was a pedophile. I believe in his benevolence. The Church however has been a major political organization for thousands of years now that has accumulated sickly levels of power. It has also sheltered some of the world's worst tormentors.

Bottom line... I don't need these middle men to tell me what my relationship to the Divine is.

I attended a Catholic mass for the first time a couple of weeks ago, just to see what it was like.

Why? That's a couple of hours you'll never get back.

"The Priest would talk about things, and I would actually feel agreement with him... up to a point. He would then eventually say stuff about loyalty to the Church, the Pope etc. and then he'd lose me."

How they haven't lost everybody is beyond me.

"A lot of the rituals I observed struck me as being very Pagan... like they ripped it off from the Pagans."

They probably did rip off their stuff.

"I also noticed that the congregation of people in attendance was a very aged population, from back when the Church had major influence over small communities. It seems like if they don't convert people when they're children, then it's way less likely they'll get them as adults"

Of course that's the only way this disease spreads.nobody who grew up with out this crap in there life would accept it as blind proof when they're an adult.the only reason Muslims are Muslims and Christians are Christians are bcoz there parents either brainwashed, threatened, indoctrinated or forced it on there children bcoz they're parents forced it on them and they're scared of all the bad shit they were brainwashed into believing as kids.

"Anyway, I don't think Jesus was a pedophile. I believe in his benevolence. The Church however has been a major political organization for thousands of years now that has accumulated sickly levels of power"

that power is weakening exponentially

"It has also sheltered some of the world's worst tormentors."

yet for some reason it's not declared a criminal organisation despite its widespread and organized attempts to conceal,coverup and payoff to keep the truth from being accepted despite the fact it keeps going on and as of quite recently there refusal to stop allowing it to happen by no longer condoning it.

"Bottom line... I don't need these middle men to tell me what my relationship to the Divine is."

Why does anyone?

the amount of allegations over the years is soooooo phenomenal I can't believe that they're still welcomed by the idiots who believe there bullshit.

It's pretty mind-boggling. But if you think about it, the Roman Catholic church has been the dominating force over Europe (and because of imperialism, much of the entire world) for a very long time, almost 2000 years. For many centuries it was the uncontested ruling force, highly feared and highly influential... they carried out the Crusades and the Inquisition. Although the world is different now, the church is still very powerful and influential. Those in the highest echelons of power are able to pretty much do whatever they want.

A lot of the rituals I observed struck me as being very Pagan... like they ripped it off from the Pagans.

That's because they did. When the Roman empire co-opted Christianity, they had to make it palatable for a society that believed in a pantheon of gods, actually quite a few different societies all wrapped into one empire, almost all of whom were "pagan".

Why does anyone?

No one does, but people are led to believe they do need someone to mediate their relationship to their own spirituality, so they think they do. They are encouraged not to question or think for themselves, because that's how you obtain social control over a population.

Yeah it's tradition, people are born and raised into the belief system and the belief system teaches you that it's crucial to be a believer. Kids pretty much believe as they're told until they get older. The way you're raised shapes your thought process dramatically. As adults it's possible to change but the likelihood of changing depends on the severity of the belief system. I was raised Christian and my mom is religious to this day, but I was never forced into it, I was always told I had to go to church when I was young but that when I was older it would be my decision what to believe. So it was easy to move away from it for me.

Self-delusion?
People are scared of death and that it's just nothingness after people die so they cling to religion as a comfort blanket. It not nice when loved one's are dying so they fool themselves that they're "going to a better place" rather than just not being anymore.

This reminds me of the other day: this woman was like "so if you're an atheist and don't believe you'll go to hell for doing bad things...why don't you just go around doing all the raping and violence you want?"
I was like: "I do"
She was like o_0
And I was like "I DO do all the raping and violence I want...which is zero..."

You can easily argue that atheist are BETTER people. Religious people do good things because they're scared of Gods wrath and going to Hell if they don't. I do good things because I'm a good person, not out of fear or for some personal gain in the afterlife.

The child molester thing is a little ironic given the nature of Catholic priests lol
Lymric:
There was an old Priest from Hastings
Who taught about religious things
But his real desire?
The boy in the choir
With an arse like jelly on springs