• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin The whitest of China’s 🇨🇳🤍

Sandoz Pharmaceuticals manufacturers a tiny 10ml glass vial of 1,000mg of Hydromorphone HP FORTE …..simply amazing. Slightly more potent than Diamorphine too.

All I’d need was Desoxyn tablets, Methedrine 20/30mg ampoules and Diazepam compounding powder and pure Cocaine by Lilly Pharma
Desoxyn is EPIC!

I’d love to try pharmaceutical d-Desoxyephedrine

people say it’s the cleanest, zero cardio issues, 5-25mg Desoxyn

Vyvanse was shit. Adderall XR 30mg were grest. Dexedrine too…..Ritalin (Methylphenidate) is Amazing lol, gave me real potent euphoria. Same dopaminergic feeling I got from oral Oxycodone

the only 2 drugs to ever give me profound euphoria. Ritalin & Oxycodone. Period.

but ya…..pharmaceutical Desoxyn would be a treat

Myanmar was home of the longest reigning Heroin King.….a 50 year empire his father started, he was in a TIME article or on NatGEO I forget. the purest illicit Diacetylmorphine Hydrochloride you could get from Asia.

Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam….all breathtakingly beautiful jungle/tropical aquatic dreamlands ……like a tropical beach and a rainforest F@cked and gave birth to Thailand type pacific island paradises

a single drug seizure had hundreds of Kilogram packages, stamped with brand on them, 90%+ pure Heroin

now Afghanistan supplies the worlds 80% Heroin. All the Pharmaceutical companies get their opium alkaloids from Turkey (which has the highest morphine comtent of 13% alkaloid, while Afghani is 8-10% morphine alkaloid)

Swiss manufacturer Diaphini supplies 10 gram glass jars of 100% pure Diacetylmorphine powder to be reconstituted with a solution with preservatives. 10,000mg of pure H. They also make 100mg IR & 200mg XR Diaphini tablets…..which I’m sure people crush and bang it. Who orally administers Diamorphine ? 6-MAM wouldn’t be active I don’t think. Must bypass first pass metabolism.

Sandoz Pharmaceuticals manufacturers a tiny 10ml glass vial of 1,000mg of Hydromorphone HP FORTE …..simply amazing. Slightly more potent than Diamorphine too.

All I’d need was Desoxyn tablets, Methedrine 20/30mg ampoules and Diazepam compounding powder and pure Cocaine by Lilly Pharma
Someone tried to sell me one one these tablets I. Switzerland. I thought it was a rip. Spoke no German. Pity I could have got 100-200mg H for a 5e note lol

Vyvanse was shit. Adderall XR 30mg were grest. Dexedrine too…..Ritalin (Methylphenidate) is Amazing lol, gave me real potent euphoria. Same dopaminergic feeling I got from oral Oxycodone

the only 2 drugs to ever give me profound euphoria. Ritalin & Oxycodone. Period.

I banged Desoxyn around 40 years ago. In fact, that was the most commonly available thing at the time for us needle speed freaks. It was nice and all, but it didn't really give the rush of some good crystal. The rush was more like immediately getting off and going from zero to 60 in seconds. Crank gave more of a physical rush with good crystal being definitely superior to Desox. Now, Preludin? More rare, but the grail of rushes.

Last edited:
I banged Desoxyn around 40 years ago. In fact, that was the most commonly thing available at the time for us needle speed freaks. It was nice and all, but it didn't really give the rush of some good crystal. The rush was more like immediately getting off and going from zero to 60 in seconds. Crank gave more of a physical rush with good crystal being definitely superior to Desox. Not, Preludin? More rare, but the grail of rushes.
Maybe the dose wasn’t high enough? I don’t understand why it would be different than meth wait…desoxyn is only d isomer right? But isn’t that the most psychoactive?

Well I also heard that the l and d isomers affect different parts of the brain firimg off

I mean I won’t take stims again but just curious. I ended up with a bad sex addiction that made stopping impossible it felt like so I had to stop all stims that hijack the brain like amphetamines. I’m not one who has a strong enough mind for them it appears to resist that. I have my weaknesses

I'm amazed by the effects of Desoxyn. Tried it around 4 times.

Vyvanse was OK not my cup of Tea. Adderall 30's XR are EXCELLENT! but.....

for waking up three 4mg Dilaudid mixed w. 3 10mg Ritalin IR & about 15-20mg Hydrocodone (Norco/Vicodin) and or Endocet 10mg then pop two 30mg Adderall that's the best buzz for a daily routine. esp. in the AM

Maybe the dose wasn’t high enough? I don’t understand why it would be different than meth wait…desoxyn is only d isomer right? But isn’t that the most psychoactive?

Well I also heard that the l and d isomers affect different parts of the brain firimg off

I mean I won’t take stims again but just curious. I ended up with a bad sex addiction that made stopping impossible it felt like so I had to stop all stims that hijack the brain like amphetamines. I’m not one who has a strong enough mind for them it appears to resist that. I have my weaknesses
:) Believe me. The dose was high enough. I have theorized that the fact that it was the D isomer was the thing. But, I don't know nuttin'.

Now remember, I didn't say that the buzz wasn't strong or amazing. I said that it didn't give much of a rush. Many others said the same thing, it wasn't unique to me.
Needle freaks do chase that rush. A good Preludin rush felt kind of orgasmic with body rushes. A good crystal rush could be similar and you would immediately taste the drug in your mouth and often smell it. Hard to describe. A Desox rush was only like immediately getting off. Immediately feeling like superman mentally and physically. Yeah, that's a "rush", but it ain't the same.

15 mg Desox was the meat and potatoes that was always around.
gif4-13.gif

Called them motherfuckers for obvious reasons. The pill was a kind of solid plastic matrix infused with the drug. It would diffuse out in your digestive tract and you would poop out the pill unchanged. To prepare for injection, you just soaked them in water in a little vial. Sit the vial on a light bulb to boil it a little. The water would turn yellow and the pill would get white. If you heated the nearly spent pill in a spoon and mashed on it with another spoon to try crush it, it would flatten some and then immediately pop back up to it's original shape. When it was totally white, it was spent and you would throw them away or give them to a friend to eat to get the last tiny bit out. We had a friend who didn't bang and we would give her the spent pills. She would eat tens of them and they'd be in her poop like corn. So, no talc in the shot, no buffer, they were the perfect pill for injection. The water was a clear, pale, yellow and you didn't need a filter.

I'm just posting this to tell folks that it wasn't the grail many people seem to think, at least for the rush upon injection. Yeah, it was a great high. It was clean pharmaceutical meth with a crystal clear, long lasting high that would have you playing cards and yammering for hours after a few shots. But, "in the day", if I had a choice between Desox and good crystal I'd get the crystal. Great buzz as well, and better rush. Even everyday crank had a better rush, but the buzz might be dirtier.

:) Believe me. The dose was high enough. I have theorized that the fact that it was the D isomer was the thing. But, I don't know nuttin'.

Now remember, I didn't say that the buzz wasn't strong or amazing. I said that it didn't give much of a rush. Many others said the same thing, it wasn't unique to me.
Needle freaks do chase that rush. A good Preludin rush felt kind of orgasmic with body rushes. A good crystal rush could be similar and you would immediately taste the drug in your mouth and often smell it. Hard to describe. A Desox rush was only like immediately getting off. Immediately feeling like superman mentally and physically. Yeah, that's a "rush", but it ain't the same.

gif4-13.gif

Called them motherfuckers for obvious reasons. The pill was a kind of solid plastic matrix infused with the drug. It would diffuse out in your digestive tract and you would poop out the pill unchanged. To prepare for injection, you just soaked them in water in a little vial. Sit the vial on a light bulb to boil it a little. The water would turn yellow and the pill would get white. If you heated the nearly spent pill in a spoon and mashed on it with another spoon to try crush it, it would flatten some and then immediately pop back up to it's original shape. When it was totally white, it was spent and you would throw them away or give them to a friend to eat to get the last tiny bit out. We had a friend who didn't bang and we would give her the spent pills. She would eat tens of them and they'd be in her poop like corn. So, no talc in the shot, no buffer, they were the perfect pill for injection. The water was a clear, pale, yellow and you didn't need a filter.

I'm just posting this to tell folks that it wasn't the grail many people seem to think, at least for the rush upon injection. Yeah, it was a great high. It was clean pharmaceutical meth with a crystal clear, long lasting high that would have you playing cards and yammering for hours after a few shots. But, "in the day", if I had a choice between Desox and good crystal I'd get the crystal. Great buzz as well, and better rush. Even everyday crank had a better rush, but the buzz might be dirtier.
I see - I read it as “I hit high for 60 seconds and it was gone” but I been smoking bud so go figure

gif4-13.gif

I remember my buddy use to shoot these Desoxyn's with LEGIT 15 & 30mg Roxicodone's about two to five at a time if 15's around three 30mg's He got a needle tip stuck off n his arm and thank the good lord it took him like 6 days to get it removed they say all that needle tip could've popped his heart luckily they got it out. See. I'm from an East Coast City where Meth isn't popular it's still Yeyo & Stim Pills or C-Rack people want. I recently found someone who had it but dared not to touch the actual Crystal M. I've done Desoxyn to Ritalin to everything under the sun from H to Yeyo in massive amounts. Dust, LSD. 🍄, Fingers of Diesel back around 2006-2015, K2 like I said I've done it ALL but never touched Crystal and knowing my persona; Addictive Nature I KNOW it's going to end badly and or staying up for nights going into a Psychosis.

I much rather go Pharmaceutical than trusting ppl off the streets EVER again. Just my personal view. I've seen the effects my worry is the teeth I got so many knocked out in barroom brawls and or fighting & also Powder Yeyo I'm sure played apart.

I remember my buddy use to shoot these Desoxyn's with LEGIT 15 & 30mg Roxicodone's about two to five at a time if 15's around three 30mg's He got a needle tip stuck off n his arm and thank the good lord it took him like 6 days to get it removed they say all that needle tip could've popped his heart luckily they got it out. See. I'm from an East Coast City where Meth isn't popular it's still Yeyo & Stim Pills or C-Rack people want. I recently found someone who had it but dared not to touch the actual Crystal M. I've done Desoxyn to Ritalin to everything under the sun from H to Yeyo in massive amounts. Dust, LSD. 🍄, Fingers of Diesel back around 2006-2015, K2 like I said I've done it ALL but never touched Crystal and knowing my persona; Addictive Nature I KNOW it's going to end badly and or staying up for nights going into a Psychosis.

I much rather go Pharmaceutical than trusting ppl off the streets EVER again. Just my personal view. I've seen the effects my worry is the teeth I got so many knocked out in barroom brawls and or fighting & also Powder Yeyo I'm sure played apart.
I completely agree…I don’t typically ever buy drugs off the street.

If you're saying the d isomer gave a poor physical rush and the DEA today is saying that most crystal around the US now is mostly d, and we see a whole bunch of people saying that the crystal isn't like it used to be.... 🤔

If you're saying the d isomer gave a poor physical rush and the DEA today is saying that most crystal around the US now is mostly d, and we see a whole bunch of people saying that the crystal isn't like it used to be.... 🤔
That's totally a guess that that was the reason, but nice data point.

Phenmetrazine was often preferred over genuine Pharma Dosoxyn (d-Meth) & Dexedrine (d-Amph) & Ritalin (d/l- MPH) for its powerful pro sexual effects. Dopaminergic stimulant effects of Amphetamines ( d-Amphetamine or d-MPH) is pure pleasure mixed with Mu-Opioid receptor agonist MOA (Oxycodone, Dilaudid, Diamorphine “Heroin”, Dolophin

Phenmetrazine was often preferred over genuine Pharma Dosoxyn (d-Meth) & Dexedrine (d-Amph) & Ritalin (d/l- MPH) for its powerful pro sexual effects. Dopaminergic stimulant effects of Amphetamines ( d-Amphetamine or d-MPH) is pure pleasure mixed with Mu-Opioid receptor agonist MOA (Oxycodone, Dilaudid, Diamorphine “Heroin”, Dolophin
Preludins (Phenmetrazine) were the poop. The Rolls Royce of shooting speed. Great rush, great high. The rush took a bit to hit you. You could finish the shot and put the fit down and then it would hit you.

gif4-13.gif

Wow, such a great read. This is the first hand experience people need. A true OG vet with real world experience using all kinds of Amphetamines.

Phenmetrazine (Preludins) & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) pure powder were highly sought after and desirable amongst high-dose IV ingection users. For its profound euphoric rush.

Phenmetrazine was removed from the market (voluntarily by the manufacturer as per FDA advice) because of its extremely high abuse liability. Phenmetrazine was more desirable over Methamphetamine to IV injection users for its overwhelming euphoric rush and pro-sexual effects. Pure API compounding powder was available in Europe for many years (Preludin & Ritalin) and Phenmetrazine was #1 hands down (this official medical journal stated) …..users preferred it, even over injecting pharmaceutical d-Meth (Methedrine 20mg glass ampoule)

Preludin-2 was brought to market (a pro-drug that metabolized into 20-30% Phenmetrazine) but was NOWHERE near the euphoric pleasure & orgasmic rush as injecting pure Phenmetrazine

NOTE: “you could immediately taste the drug in your mouth, and often smelled it, hard to describe“

No, I totally know what you’re talking about lol. Injecting Cocaine I could immediately taste the Cocaine in my mouth and smell it. The CNS is amazing. I often fantasize about a delicious meal when really hungry, and I will actually taste it in my mouth and smell it. Your brain has these senses & stimuli stored in its memory. But ya…..injecting a drug / Cocaine I immediately tasted it in my mouth and smelled it….by buddy who also banged that good quality Cocaine said this first, as I was thinking it, so I know it’s not all in my head. Pun not intended lol.

My childhood friend was just released from prison for getting caught trafficking 90 Kilograms of high-purity Cocaine HCL from Dominican Republic to Pearson International Airport in Toronto, Ontario. Canada (Airport Rd. Mississauga, ON) 90 Kilograms of Yayo from a source country lol. Damn. When we were in grade 12 watching tv he got a knock on the door. Came back and laid a plastic bag with a 1/4 Key slab of crystalline marshmallow like hard white fudge type material on the glass coffee table in front of my knees. He said, hold it up to the light…..was a shimmering, diamond like slab, with a strong solvant Ether type odour and you could see the “grains” in the slab as it was broken off a Kilogram brick of uncut Yayo. I took out my SpiderCo Tactical folder LE Police knife and cut off a small corner and while holding it with two fingers it almost melted and kinda fell apart into a very oily shimmering product.

I would sadly NEVER see this type of quality ever again. This was 20+ years ago (1998 ish) before graduating high school in year 2000. Too bad. Pure cocaine is such a beautiful antidepressant DAT>SERT>NET ….pure Dopamine & Serotonin…..Norepinephrine lagging behind. Such a wonder clean happy, social butterfly, confidently approaching anyone with a genuine smile oozing confidence & friendly warmth.

All this info is public record. Served his sentence “paid his debt to society“ and is now a free man with a clean slate. Unlike the USA were you’re now a fckn fellon….ostracized for life from society WTF??? …ahhh, sorry. We can’t hire you due to your felon status, how the fck this individual starts up their life again if this felon status has blacklisted them from modern society……well, guess I gotta push weight again to make a decent living in todays economic cluster fck of cost of living etc.

Last edited: