• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

Morning all, hope everyone is behaving.

Long time no post from myself. All good here with me. Nothing strange or exciting to report.

Been in contact with a few of the Irish BLers last few years and glad to report all I've been in contact are doing well.

What about effie? Nice lady effie.

I think of our mugz too. Something rotten went down there which brings me to another name I never see now and that is nice thing.... One thousand words aka busty St clair

Some wicked folk Lurk in alleys and Internet forums

Effie was Evad's rl partner and I think she lost interest in the place after his death

What about effie? Nice lady effie.

I think of our mugz too. Something rotten went down there which brings me to another name I never see now and that is nice thing.... One thousand words aka busty St clair

Some wicked folk Lurk in alleys and Internet forums
The one name people should remember in that case is debaser. Busty had nothing to do with it all.
Debaser was the rapist. Took a while before the management tweaked on to that here.

I remember taking the piss out of Mugz once again just before he went to France warning him about the French. I felt bad afterwards. I had contact with him once again about 24hrs before he died.

That's good, you are blessed because he was a gentle soul. I didn't know him a lot but he was a gentle soul. Just so tragic and traumatic. Back in the day when folks chattered round here.

Did anything ever happen to debaser? He got kicked off the forum. The lounge was never a place I bothered with. Took a few peeks but too mu h foolery for my liking.

Mugz and I tried finding him. Mugz didn't have a clue where he ended up in Paris, couldn't assist the police so it was a no go.
You didn't have to be an Einstein that he would end up on a road of self destruction hence I got closer to him. As someone else pointed out at the time, he was too histrionic and beyond helping when they don't want to be helped. Trust me I've tried.

Debaser better not make himself known on here for the rest of his life, there's a few pricks of the lounge where the same applies as they had the guts to take the piss out of him after he got raped the type of people where you post a lol in their obituary thread.

The one name people should remember in that case is debaser. Busty had nothing to do with it all.
Debaser was the rapist. Took a while before the management tweaked on to that here.

One of the darkest moments I've seen on this forum... Pretty much lost interest in it not long after.

Some pretty dodgy stuff gone down here over years, and that's just the small amount of shit I've known about.

I was just thinking "nothing sadder than scrolling through this thread seeing if anyone remembered me" and then come to these posts about.. Mugz.. being raped..? WTF :(

I don't like to go into such deep shit unless people wish to tell me themselves. And I feel guilty for having deep info for peeps - NEVER repeated - and not for many people.
I do wish I got to know others deeper, but also now feel that perhaps it's a bad idea? If that makes any sense...

I barely knew debaser (other than the sharing of the Pixies song and a few chats), but I knew the goodness within and that there was some damage to which I didn't pry on.

As for Effie, I catch her posts and reply (and get replies) on FB but I knew her a lot more when Evad was still with us (I just wish I got to know him closer, but I tried and it wasn't anyone's fault..... we both had shit going on & he more than I).
Wish I could have done more for him, but how can one when distance of miles and mentality is an issue? 😕
Still miss him from what I feel was a golden age on here....

I barely knew debaser (other than the sharing of the Pixies song and a few chats), but I knew the goodness within and that there was some damage to which I didn't pry on.
The kinda damage that planned this thing well in advance?
Why do you think Mugz wasn't able to tell the police where he'd been taken?

That is psychopathic behaviour. Groomed by a rapist.

Keeping in mind it took a while before debaser got removed and he had his followers.

What about that mad attention seeking bird that seemed to have a couple of breakdowns right here on the forums? Wasn't even that long ago. I bet people are scared to mention her incase she tries to make a comeback? I remember you you mad cow, don't come back.

Disclaimer* I honestly hope she/you got the message and/or the help you needed rather than anything more serious.

I think I know who you speak of... Another bizarre phase in the life of the forum.... Evie.

Maybe you're lucky monstanoodle that you didn't get to know more about "the goodness within" and whatever damage had been done is no justification for what he did to mugz and maybe more people. Predator more like it.

It's a shame its all gone so quiet on this forum.

Consumer?

Used to claim he'd leave the forum forever then two months he'd be back and did that like numerous times till he once vanished for good?

Consumer?

Used to claim he'd leave the forum forever then two months he'd be back and did that like numerous times till he once vanished for good?

Yeh, Consumer got totally freaked out by Evey and finally did one permanently.

Whatever happened to Don Luigi?

@Arnold I think I took a PV psychotic "break" from BL for a long time during that point as I don't know any of that 😕
Actually the only thing I remember is him getting ripped off on some benzos and some slander which (perhaps I should have, but) didn't take much seriousness of - It was a long time ago and I knew them not as well as I ended up doing, then dropping off the radar :( I just remember that event and it's coming back to me tbh...

I'd love to talk to all the "unread" again just to get a better character of them. But I knew Mugz pretty well (when fuckin msn was about for internet-overlord's sake!).

Anywhoo, I can take the word for now until evidence comes otherwise or not :) I trusted Mugz as much as he could be in the state he was in (says me).