• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

You could say so. You could also describe your taste as ''moody techno'', atmospheric.

Hence why he no longer posts. He’s in a Dubai jail for renting out his arsehole. And drinking alcohol of course.

What the fuck happened to Pagey?? She was on here all the time back in the day - I hope she’s alright these days - I seem to remember she met someone on here and married them??

I was going to mention zophen/b9, I'll just add these: Harry@piekarnia, dr suess, mashead, Morrison's Lament. Ehh, so many more, wondering what happened to a couple in this thread as well, where'd limpet chicken go, why did zephyr get banned, so many questions.
Few names I remember there! Also from the same era MrGeezer, hedonistic angel, mcbob-e, funkyhippy, titania, basehead, johnnyboy a few more on the tip of my tongue, but the ol' brain isn't what it used to be (and was never all that anyway..)

I know that both Dr Suess and Titania are off around the globe living an amazing life together with kidlets.

Oi yeah lots of people from the old days, I'm afraid to say names, as I'm scared they could be gone. Just visited the shrine, but you never know.

Hello, I've had a few messages from the loveliest people about my troll post about Felix and myself splitting up and just wanted to pop by and say sorry, I made a troll post about that, that wasn't true. Felix and me are still very much together - since 2008 and solid as fuck as a couple.

At the time I was well annoyed at someone posting about us who had no knowledge or information about the status of us as a couple, but she felt she had the authority to publish here whatever she thought... It pissed me off. That doesn't excuse my post, I acknowledge that and I'm sorry for how I responded. I hate people who lie, or are too simple to know the difference between reality and fact. Though there's no excuse for my double standards. I'm a moody, belligerent bitch.

Thank you to everyone who PM'd me. She didn't bother, but I'm grateful to those who did.

Hello, I've had a few messages from the loveliest people about my troll post about Felix and myself splitting up and just wanted to pop by and say sorry, I made a troll post about that, that wasn't true. Felix and me are still very much together - since 2008 and solid as fuck as a couple.

At the time I was well annoyed at someone posting about us who had no knowledge or information about the status of us as a couple, but she felt she had the authority to publish here whatever she thought... It pissed me off. That doesn't excuse my post, I acknowledge that and I'm sorry for how I responded. I hate people who lie, or are too simple to know the difference between reality and fact. Though there's no excuse for my double standards. I'm a moody, belligerent bitch.

Thank you to everyone who PM'd me. She didn't bother, but I'm grateful to those who did.
Just how low can one go?

Sadie just posted a message that you and Felix were happily married that's it yet you just want to be once again a spitefull bitch and were looking once again for trouble.
She didn't lie, you're the liar who can't get past certain things as you self acknowledge that you have double standards which have been obvious between you and sadie from the start.

I'm just glad you and felix ain't mods anymore. Just a few twisted fucks less innit.

It's like the other twisted one on here who acknowledged that she used some dude's heart to have a place to sleep which in the end caused the dude to overdose and die.
Well done bitch.

There's a line, you cross it and I will speak.

Last edited:
Ah the Jew and the Stripper. Oy vey

So you’re old enough to know of Seuss and post barely concealed anti-Semitic crap about him. And stupid enough to mix up his gf, now wife, with someone else (Hedonistic Angel) and label her a stripper, which is libellous.

So who are you Mr Nasty cunt who pretends to be a doctor?

Whatever happened to that fucker Raasyvibe?

Oops, shut up, here he is....

(I can see you lurking, show your face pal =D )