• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Watersports Discussion Thread

Am I alone?
Nope , in fact it was one of the driving forces behind addiction for me! Sex sex and more sex ! =meth =more sex ad infinitum !

zophen said:
sex ! =meth =more sex ad infinitum !

It took me years to start enjoying sex without meth....And i do not do 80% of the things I used to do under the influence. I am now a "prude" compared to back then...

^ Well I wouldn't go that far but I follow your line of thinking ~ I would say that to me I am simply a lot less perverse! Glass half empty or half full type thing !
No others do exist, whose dirty secrets grace this forum in deeply buried posts!

Last edited:
I haven't. However it is something I would like to try in the future. Sounds kinky.

She has to me, yeah... was a kinky night... I enjoyed it.. .hilarity ensued tho! (as you can imagine)

Its not something I really thought about tho.. "tonight im gonna go home, and have her piss on my face... great"... just came about during filthy sex games in the bath

I've pissed on her too, albeit completely accidental... too much alcohol+sleepwalking

oh, and off topic, i've also done the same but vomited into what I thought was the toilet

The whole concept of "to pish or not to pish" has never really done anything for me. Anything to do with bodily waste is not my idea of a turn on. Never been a fan of anal penetration either. It hurts too much LOL!! =D

Felix, I'll pay a filthy hooker to piss on you tonight if you want. Just don't kill her this time, eh? The wheelie bin is getting full.

Felix you dirty perve! lol!

To answer the question, no I haven't done it. I like to think I'd try (almost) anything once though - as long as it's not in the face. ;)

Oh, and probably not a good idea if the person doing the pissing is dehydrated, because then you get the stinky yellow-brownish kind of pee. So plenty of water before engaging in water sports!

Heh. I can barely remember making this thread. 8(

And I'm not a perve, I've never done it!!! :p

My best mate's wife (now ex) was E'd up in the bath one night and asked him to piss on her boobies. Needless to say, he obliged. It would have been rude not to. :\

Obviously she reciprocated. They both enjoyed it very much. :)

I pissed on my girlfriend's clit while she was sitting on the toilet pissing once.

Yes... yes.... and yes again....

I have been pissed on... I have pissed on someone, and I have pissed myself.... Just for fun.....

=D

Watersports are great.....

So much naughtiness and filthiness to be had!

Nothing I love more then being dragged in the shower, pushed to the floor, have my hair pulled back hard, so Im facing away.... and him taking a long hard piss over my back.... Feeling the warm wet pee seeping over my neck, and dripping off my nipples is such a turn on.....

The fact its taboo makes it all the more arrousing....

Goddman, Ive managed to turn myself on just thinking about it.

felixdahousekat said:
Well... if I can do that just by typing some stuff on the internet, imagine what I could do in real life? ;) %)

note the I'VE managed to turn myslef on.... You, my dear, can take no credit whatsoever for my arrousal! :p

This thread confirms to me a few things I already knew :D

+1 for watersports!! =D

I let a girl piss on me, once. It was nice! I pissed on my current girlfriend for a 'joke' whilst she was in the shower. She took it in good humour. The poor cow.

After shagging the missis, I've put a elastic band around the jonny (while it's still on me) and put it back inside her and had a piss. Said it hurt when I pulled it out as it was full o piss.

Kinda like giving birth!