• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The want to slam this unusual meth..

89.cancerian

Greenlighter
So I've been taking a rather long break from IV and smoking my meth lately, but my dealers been giving me this crap lately that burns up in a few hits and part of smoking it for me is the act of smoking....so I decided I'd like to slam this last skiblit I have left. Thing is though... when smoking this shit it leaves this unusual "spotty/splotchy" residue that I've been seeing (here and there) since I first started using meth and it's always been crap quality, I know that much..

So I've researched for the last few hours on BL and google and have found a lot of information resembling what I'm seeing in here, but nothing that's definitive enough to warrant a feeling of "safety" to IV this dope. Does anyone have any clue as to what cut could be in this and whether or not I should abstain from IV with this stuff.

Never posted a pic to BL before so I hope this works, this is a BRAND NEW pipe after about 4 hits (shoulda been more like 8 ):

I do not know how to "hide" the photo, my apologies if that's necessary for posting these types of images.

20160316_130857_HDR.jpg

Sorry, but Substance identification is not allowed, as no one can tell you for sure what it is.
Don't IV it!!

^ that crackback looks weird. That's all I have to say about that...

I got some "methamphetamine" two weeks ago that did something to pipes which looked somewhat similar to your pic, but worse. This shit totally turned red/black upon attempting to vape it and did not produce much smoke/vapor either. It snorted/ate fine though. Maybe it's a-PVP? Some news sources on the internet have indicated that a-PVP, whose crystals are usually small gravel, not quite clear, cube like forms, has been being sold in the US (especially Florida) as ice methamphetamine.

2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-oxo-1-phenylpentane.png

a-PVP

I'm pretty sure the batch I encountered slammed fine, though I didn't do that with it personally.

Last edited:
I'm not looking for substance ID, besides, I've seen COUNTLESS threads among these forums about identifying cuts/impurities! This is no different. This is harm reduction. I am simply asking if anyone out there has experienced their METH (I already know what drug it is, no need for ID) doing this and if they know the impurity causing the unusual behavior, and whether or not it's a cut that will be unsafe, bad, or fatal to inject. Like I said, it's for HARM REDUCTION, not IDENTIFICATION. If it makes you feel better, don't tell me the name of the cut if you have an "educated guess" as to what it might be. I've heard a lot about residual lead in meth lately posing a risk to IV users. I'd like to make sure that's not what I have.

I got some "methamphetamine" two weeks ago that did something to pipes which looked somewhat similar to your pic, but worse. This shit totally turned red/black upon attempting to vape it and did not produce much smoke/vapor either. It snorted/ate fine though. Maybe it's a-PVP? Some news sources on the internet have indicated that a-PVP, whose crystals are usually small gravel, not quite clear, cube like forms, has been being sold in the US (especially Florida) as ice methamphetamine.

2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-oxo-1-phenylpentane.png

a-PVP

I'm pretty sure the batch I encountered slammed fine, though I didn't do that with it personally.

This stuff stays white and produces good vapor, it's lacking in legs however (smokes up two or three times as fast as what's usually procured from this dealer). The crystals all look typical, standard street crystal. I'm on the other side of the country if that makes a difference.

I've read a couple places this could be cause from the resin "sticking" to moisture content within the pipe, as I have a habit of blowing out the tiniest bit of that first vapor that appears when heating, I'm wondering if this could be the cause? From the last few hours of research I've seen some people describing in similarity it as "leopard dope" but they seem to be talking about the crackback of the "puddle" and not the residue that forms throughout the pipe??

Well I know there was a time that I'd do it, add room temp water and see what happens to it. The gear in it will dissolve pretty quickly depending on the size of the crystals but if your an experienced IV user just throw caution and slam it like a champ, though it sounds like you'd need a half G shot to get high anyway. Complain to your mentally unstable cracked out dealer and see what you get.

Apologies to BL for the 'how to' increase harm advice.

Back when I used to fuck around with meth I would occasionally get what you seem to be describing. 'Houdini Dope' ks what we used to call it since it disappeared so damn fast. In my opinion it is mostly cut with hardly any actual meth in it. It never tasted right either. It used to be so damn frustrating to load a huge bowl and have it be gone in a few hits. Glad those days are over.

How does it lol when recrystalising? Anything weird like some of it looking as it should and the other being noticeably different?

That's Another strange aspect. There's nothing wrong with the recrystallization. It's decent in that regard as well as the puddle stay fairly translucent whilst heated, no discoloration aside from a very slight brownish/yellow which is consistent with the best dope I've smoked (I'm no cook and no chemistr either so even the best shits purity i have no comment on). But it leaves the residue and completely legless

Maybe it's so uncut it's vaporizing clean.

Hahaha a man can dream though can't he... A mancan dream....

So i spoke with my dealer and Just picked up a bag. He said it's a different bag than before but its causing the same residue. It was all one fat shard this time. It's causing the residue but seems to be lasting longer as well as I'm noticing more straight lines in the recrystallization than before ( mostly spiderwebs/wagon wheels whatever you wanna call em before.) and even some shapes I've never seen before which I'm going to call earthquake lines, like the cracks in the ground after an earthquake.

Quality/potency seems to be relatively the same but I've only taken a couple hits so far and 6 1/2 hours sleep after being mostly awake over 48 probably isn't enough..

No reason why you can't do it IV me thinks. You're experienced enough to know what's what so If you're like me you'll prefer the IV route for a proper analysis so be a champ at throw in some appropriate water,sludge man myself, but a little extra water with 200mgs or whatever is that 'Go To' dose that you know how it feel in every way so onset/rush, peak and duration you are aiming to get high but so much that you can't assess yourself.