Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Vibe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eKLaB

Bluelighter
Last night while at party with just ol' school chums I could feel and even pick up everybodys VIBE. However I didn't pick up this VIBE until after 10 cones and 6 lines of some quality meth,it could have easily been more but sharing is caring and the respectful thing to do after gettin shouted cones.
Long story short, I walked out of the bong room, feelin like superman and I walked upto to someone and instantly picked up their VIBE they were giving off. But these VIBES I could feel were all negative,all around me just negative VIBES and I could feel they were all aimed at me, it actually scared me.But then as soon as I walked back into the bong room to my snortin' buddies for the night the VIBE turned positive!
I'm assuming I was only pickin these vibes up because I was so bent after all my cones but at the same time I was taking it all in cause of the meth and analysing it and breaking it down and seeing what was really going on!
Have any of you other Bluelighters out there felt or been able to pick up on this Vibe while on some cron 'erb and meth?
But I'm also sure there's some scientific explanation to go with this that some uptight will no doubt explain to me :p .

I had taken a good g. of this meth too,if it makes any significance.

<uptight>
But these VIBES I could feel were all negative,all around me just negative VIBES and I could feel they were all aimed at me, it actually scared me.

You were high. You were so high you became paranoid - this is a classic example of drug induced paranoia. That is the scientific answer to it, there is always atmosphere where your emotions are affected by others, and set and setting plays a huge role in it also.

A gram of meth? Was it uncut crystal meth? I don't think it would have been, because a gram of that would keep you awake for a week. As I mentioned previously, meth is renown for inducing paranoia, so treat it with respect or it will own you.

</uptight> :p

eKLaB, from your last few posts it seems you haven't been taking drugs long and might be going a little hard a little too early, perhaps you should reduce your dose when it comes to substances like MDMA and meth, they can be harsh masters.

Last edited:
Yeah but if I'm payin [edited] a g for what WAS quality, I say why not go hard!
The 5 pills were a once off....The meth was just a substitute for the night cause I didn't want shitty 007s again!
I see myself as a once a monther.....but also that's just the person I am. Go out hard or dont go out at all I say. People say I'm a bad influence on my friends, but hey if they wanna come get off chops like last night,I say why fkn not,not like they fkn paid for it.
Last night was pretty much my first meth only sitting,had a few lines here n there b4 that never did nething but I had to push myself!
Find my boundries!
I haven't slept yet and probley dont intend on sleeping atleast for another 4hrs.
This psy-trance has got me back in the mood =D

Last edited by a moderator:
eKLaB,

Why do you bother posting? Are we all supposed to be in awe of what a cool, boundary-pushing (you keep using that phrase) dude you are?

You ask for advice or information, you are given it, you ignore it, and then you come on to boast about how much you have consumed. What's the point?

Bluelight is a harm reduction site. Maybe there is a reason that people advise caution and maybe part of that reason is that so many people have seen others, especially those new to the scene, come seriously off the rails or fuck up big time. I hope that you don't become just another sad statistic but unfortunately you show every sign of doing so....

Originally posted by trog
Maybe there is a reason that people advise caution and maybe part of that reason is that so many people have seen others, especially those new to the scene, come seriously off the rails or fuck up big time.

That is what I feel may be the case, and only those who are a little wiser can see the situation from a different perspective. Once you lose the respect for the chemical it will ruin you harder than you thought possible.

Originally posted by eKLaB
Yeah but if I'm payin [edited] a g for what WAS quality, I say why not go hard!

The low price indicates that your meth is cut, probably in the range of 1:10. A gram of uncut crystal meth is much much higher than the price you mentioned, and believe me, if you had a gram you wouldnt be sleeping for a week.

Go out hard or dont go out at all I say.

Go hard or dont go out? I know you wont heed this advice, but be smart, be safe, and pace yourself. You are riding for a massive fall.

The low price indicates that your meth is cut, probably in the range of 1:10. A gram of uncut crystal meth is much much higher than the price you mentioned, and believe me, if you had a gram you wouldnt be sleeping for a week.

^^^ say 6x as much for a good G.. [edited] for good shit.. "Show me to your dealer"

Hoe.

Say hi to the nurses in the emergency ward next time your blood pressure goes through the roof and you have a stroke from your 'totally sick' meth.
:)

Come on dude, do yourself a favour, stop trying to impress and look after yourself. You may not see it but everyone else can see you're just setting yourself up for a MASSIVE fall.

eKLaB said:
...after 10 cones and 6 lines of some quality meth...

fuck i would be literally bouncing round the room after a single session like that

I had ONE tiny line of crystal meth last night (30 - 40mg) and I was zooming for at least 3 - 4 hours... our meth was pretty much pure though (my brother shot 15mg and felt it hard).

I think we can generally agree that announcing a large intake (regular or otherwise) will get you nothing but facts here. I think it's also safe to assume the meth was not pure crystal. But any further expressions of distaste are unlikely to achieve anything positive.

21.gif
3.gif
Not hearing about these personal accounts is far worse than an honest and open admission, regardless of innocence or naivety.

eKLaB, I have to say thanks for sharing and taking the "bashing", but also remember that you set yourself a task by saying it's only a rare thing. Fair enough if it is, but be warned that you'll be held accountable if down the line anyone thinks you're still riding the wave of miss-understanding ;)

trog,

If you feel the need to be in awe of me go ahead but I'm not boasting just sayin it how it was! Also correct me if I'm wrong but I used Boundries once,I fail to see how I've kept using that phrase! I secretly feel a touch of jealousy :p

I'm open! not boasting ... fk Yeah Go hard and it's once a month for me so i dont see any reason not too,yet i still know the limits to the human brain .....what's life if you haven't got the good times to remember when your old!
Oi nah this meth was decent.....on your scale cowboy mac probley a 6-7...a friend at the party with much more experience with it reassured me off that...the crystals were quite chunky and hard to break up and very burny up the nose! 8o
all signs of decent meth,no?
p_d...I'll take the bashing anyday,if it makes people feel better about themselves doing it...but hey that's me :D ...
Now,back to topic....Anybody else picked up on these Vibes while at a party on 'erb n meth?

^^^ seriously dude.... if you're going to write 'erb...... why not go to the extra effort of writing the h... seeing as tho you are already usnig 4 charaters with 'erb. just makes u look kinda dumb.

have i felt the vibes?? no... can't say i have.

but maybe that caus i go to different kinds of gatherings to you, i don't know. but i have never felt a bad vibe towards me while on drugs, and never gotten paranoid or anything.

dude..... the reason everyone is having a go at you, is caus the way you are talking, makes people think you are trynig to be all high and mighty :\

as in...........

But I'm also sure there's some scientific explanation to go with this that some uptight will no doubt explain to me
that was just plain stupid to say. what the fuck did you expect to hear??

no one really cares if you had a point or a g........ this is just dicksizing, and showing off.

If you feel the need to be in awe of me go ahead.
I secretly feel a touch of jealousy :p
bwahahahahahahaha........ that made me laugh. mainly because i agree with everything trog said..... so does that make me jealous too?? NO.... caus i don't like meth.

Last night was pretty much my first meth only sitting,had a few lines here n there b4 that never did nething but I had to push myself!
Find my boundries!
yeah that's right, find your boundries.................. whilst sprawled out on a hospital bed.
you find you boundaries slowly, not all in one hit. you take small amounts first, then once you are alright with that, the next time take more. obviously you nearly broke your boundaries the other night with your supposed g bender, as you had drug induced paranoia. there's a fine line between being able to handle the paranoia, and totally skitzing out :\ you're lucky you kept it under control.

and Mac is right, there is no way that your meth was decent quality, caus you would be awake for a week at least if you had a REAL g, of quality. just because it was all big and crystally, doesn't mean it was quality.

just tone your posts down a bit bro, and people won't bag on you like they have been.

eKLaB, you'll get a better response if you drop the "oi nah fk yeah go hard" attitude. The way you are writing, not what you are writing, is making you look like a show off. Asking a question about "vibes" doesn't require you to mention the quality of your drugs, your personal philosophies - e.g. "Yeah but if I'm payin [edited] a g for what WAS quality, I say why not go hard!", your position as a "bad influence" in your social group, etc. The fact you have worked all that shit into this thread has made you look like a show off.

Why are you arguing with Cowboy Mac over the meth? A 10 year old could visit http://www.erowid.org and see that he knows more about it than you. I read the price you posted (please don't do that again), and I'll throw my opinion in the pile - you'll almost never score decent stuff at that price. Not only that, but if it was strong meth and you took 1 gram of it, you'd probably have wound up in a hospital bed.

Oh, and calling the resident boffins "uptights" is pretty rediculous, especially considering phase_dancer.

Try not being a jackass. This thread is closed, please email or PM me if you have any questions/comments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.