• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Wow that was so long ago and that night still pisses me off.
Nope! You are seeing things bottom up!
YOU are fine!! Its the World, people around you, that dont want you to be fine!!! They feed on negativity. They " suck " it outta you and blackmail you every Way they can, cause they want to pull you in neck- deep like they are.
I dont know if you believe in a Creator. Space, earth....but you will agree theres negativity. Physics fact. And there is positivity!
Dont let the wrong one consume ya!!
Draw a line..to here and not any further. Then stand by it! Think about what YOU want. Is it good? Ok,getting too long. PM me if you wanna continue.....

Well, after a day of 40-70mph winds, I'm now back in a voluntary evacuation area, so my brother and I have loaded up the jeep, put harnesses on the dogs, and are just waiting for the mandatory evacuation order. The mandatory evacuation area is .73mi west of me. This fucking fire has been burning for 2 FUCKING MONTHS now. Fingers crossed that I still have a home in the morning...

SUCK MY DICK 2020🤬

Feeling garbage tonight folks, if you have the love to spare, please send some my way. Fuck. I always do the same stupid shit. My heads got bloated and I've been acting silly again.

TDS is home for the sad and lonely, and I'd like to pour one out for the fallen, but I can't. I've scared my family off, rightfully so.

I probably seem pretentious or egotistical cause I just talk a bunch of shit, but it's not really me. I'm fucked somedays.

I don't even feel mad about what you did, disappointing but i just came to accept it.
You knew how hard I tried to be clean but because you're in hell you dragged me down with you.

Take your bs elsewhere because i was way to good for you anyhow

I finally got the OK to go back to my home due to this massive snowstorm helping to control the wildfire near me, but some jerkoff jackknifed his trailer on the only canyon road open to get back to my house, so I'm stuck in traffic, able to go home if not for one fool who can't drive in snow🤬

I finally got the OK to go back to my home due to this massive snowstorm helping to control the wildfire near me, but some jerkoff jackknifed his trailer on the only canyon road open to get back to my house, so I'm stuck in traffic, able to go home if not for one fool who can't drive in snow🤬

tie a chain on your wheels

So i confided in someone all the horrible things that started my drinking then drugs then dope.
They got angry at me a few times followed by an apology. I told them I was struggling and couldn't deal with the up and down (they just got clean as well so I figured it was that) . They promised it wouldn't happen again. Then last night They got angry and used everything i told them against me. I made my mother neglect me as a child, i made my husband kill himself etc..

Now im using, 2 months out the window and there's no need to stop.
The guilt and sadness i felt over his death almost killed me and now im dealing with the guilt again and I don't know what to do
If you can't help someone, don't harm them and never blame someone trying to get sober for their child abuse and deaths because this is what happens

Maybe if I was a better wife he would still be around. Maybe I was just born bad
Im just so angry i trusted someone and was about to help them
I will never trust anyone again and that person is not responsible but kinda ya they are

Im high so I'm not crying anymore but fk how you destroy a person who was going to help you and your family

Maybe you were right

Accidentally ranted + raved again for hours on end

The fucking US healthcare system. State subsidized rehab programs that only let you in if you're basically about to fucking die.

I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP HERE PEOPLE. APPARENTLY I AM NOT QUALIFIED FOR STATE PROGRAMS BECAUSE I DON'T LITERALLY HAVE A FUCKING NEEDLE IN MY ARM AT THE INTAKE APPOINTMENT. OH NO, WE DON'T PRESCRIBE LIBRIUM HERE - YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND SPEND $1000000000 TO GET THAT. LOL YOU DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE? WELL YOU CAN JUST GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, WE DON'T WANT YOU ONLY YOUR MONEY. FUCKING SCAM.

@SnafuInTheVoid Aren't you from chicago? Perhaps not, but lots of the things you said makes me feel you are.

In any case, there should be provided health coverage in your state if you have $0 income and do not have a permanent residence. In IL its called medicaid. And then in cook county, you fall under the county care health plan which has countless options for substance abuse.

Its not going to be the best care of course. But getting a detox bed along with some outpatient treatment will be a guarantee. (unless things have changed so much due to covid). Outside of that there are also sober living programs. I would start by checking what options are available for homeless addicts in your state / city.

The minute they think you have money, or access to money the treatment options do change for the worse it seems.

The fucking US healthcare system. State subsidized rehab programs that only let you in if you're basically about to fucking die.

I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP HERE PEOPLE. APPARENTLY I AM NOT QUALIFIED FOR STATE PROGRAMS BECAUSE I DON'T LITERALLY HAVE A FUCKING NEEDLE IN MY ARM AT THE INTAKE APPOINTMENT. OH NO, WE DON'T PRESCRIBE LIBRIUM HERE - YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND SPEND $1000000000 TO GET THAT. LOL YOU DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE? WELL YOU CAN JUST GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, WE DON'T WANT YOU ONLY YOUR MONEY. FUCKING SCAM.

If you apply for state insurance (Medicaid) and get denied, it allows open enrollment into the marketplace at www.healtcare.gov , where you can get federal subsides over $1,000/month and, with that, insurance plans that pay pretty much 100% with small deductibles, and virtually no co-pays, if you currently have no income. Not sure what ACA has in store for it’s future, as the Supreme Court will start hearing arguments in cases, and one which pertains to if the mandate if constitutional, and if not, if the entire law can remain standing.

I'm so sorry. I think free rehab would save health care in the long run. Less overdoses, emergency visits, deaths.
In Canada we have to pay for a good one. I went to one for booze that was paid for but the wait list was 9 months . Thankfully I made it. Alot don't

This is fucking bullshit.. don’t even want or need to work today and now the company vehicle shits out and I left waiting for a tow on the side of the highway. You assfucks should have fixed this fucking thing weeks ago. And why the fuck are we working on Xmas eve.

Damn @neversickanymore
That blows. Hopefully it will only be a shortish type of day at work besides the slow start. I used to hate that shit. When I did utility work, the sub-contractor I was working for was smoking crack, and drinking non-stop, and when I would have an issue with the work truck he would flip his shit over me and my carelessness, while he was higher than gas.
I had a christmas diner with some of the guys in the house, we exchanged gifts. I got everyone a $5 scratch off lottery ticket, and this one guy had got me a $50 visa gift card. I feel some type of way about that.. No one really said there was a minimum/max limit in gifts.. Anyways he has been borrowing my guitar, so next time I see him I'll just tell him that he can hold onto it.