• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

What's it like in comparison to promethazine (because I can get that otc in my country)? Bothe first gen anti-histamines so I guess fairly similar?

No chance of anything for tonight though.
You can also get cyclizine without a prescription in the UK. In theory you should be able to buy it in person after a short consultation with the pharmacist, but in reality you have to order it online. I've also seen hydroxyzine for sale without a prescription, but not sure how legal that one is, as I'm fairly sure it is a prescription only medicine.

Didn't know you can get cyclizine otc.......wish I hadn't known that tbh I've got a few ml of meth upstairs and that is a banging combo, don't really want to use the meth though.

Reminds me of when I had access to diconal.

Yeah, kinda mad that my apartment owners dont treat me fairly and propably want to kick me out. But then again this is the best apartment I have ever lived in and Ive seen quite a few. If keeping this apartment requires some special care and stuff then Im gonna do it. Impossible to find this good apartment on this city.

Last edited:
God! All these fucks on Twitter who have crippling anxiety piss me off. A friend of mine in the group chat was saying "Can't you all just admit (song) by (band) is comfy, the whole band isn't shit! 😭 " after everyone else was posting their opinions, and I replied saying what I find comfy to listen to isn't gonna be what she likes and vice versa. Nothing wrong with that! We all have different tastes in things. I posted a link to a minimal electronica song that I find comfy and guess what she said. "Oh god I can't listen to this it's giving me anxiety". After a whole I don't know, 4 seconds. It barely even went beep boop. Regardless of it all, its just a song. Fucking hell.

Feel so shit today. Yesterday I was full of hope and motivation and enthusiasm and today Im just being overwhelmed by feelings of hopelessness and desolation.

Pretty tired of this un-merry go round now, up and down and round and round, over and over again. I'm ready to get off but that's fucking hard whilst it's still turning.

Got "booted" (mutual decision but seemed they were pushing me to quit) from a band I was playing with, after discovering the other two members didn't "like the direction we were going in". Even though, it was I that pushed to get material recorded and content actually out of the fucking basement. They are saying that they'd rather go back to playing more metal covers. Which will go precisely no where as the band had absolutely no action or local presence until I joined.

It's rather sad actually cause the singer and I really did write well together, and he's the more naturally talented singer. But it was my material and my drive that would've taken the band anywhere at all, now I believe they will just flounder like they had been the five years before I joined.

But the silver lining is that I'm working on getting my own shit set-up and laying my own tracks down and releasing them. It will be glorious and I must make it so.

Ive heard from 2 fucking people today that basically "their apartment has just been taken". Coincidence? I think not. Holy fucking hell what a bullshit.

I'm having apartment problems too schizo, though not as serious as yours.

My neighbors stay up all night long. Meth users on disability. The woman fucking slams her microwave door shut and it shakes the wall next to where my head is laying down on my bed. she slams her cabinet doors, too. Sounds like she's taking everything out. Probably rearranging everything or looking for something. These are the same idiots that thought their shitty ass truck was almost stolen in the middle of the night.

I got about two months to find a new apartment. It seems that my landlord has told people to not let me live. I could couchsurf, I guess, but Id prefer to just find new place. Not sure if I should just not pay the rent next month.

Narcs and Sociopaths supposedly don't feel enough, or not for YOU, but unlike most cats, they do work damn hard at faking it.

Borderlines seem to "feel too much", but don't be fooled -they're even more creepy.

I have been diagnosed with BPD. It often feels like I am fake. I am like a two year old child abandoned by Mummy in a terribly big dark theatre. If there's a show on the stage, I am capable of wobbly smiles and laughs. If there's lights and bangs and clashes and other people who are alright, I'll do my best to pretend it's alright, but I'll be very worried and looking around the whole time.

But if there's nothing and no-one, it's just wanting Mummy in the dark.

Aargh... what is the point?
I think it's that everyone thinks I'm an asshole, but I'm not clued in enough to realise that they're correct.

I am an asshole.

I am also alone, and nothing to live for except being drunk, high or (best of all) asleep.

Actually being "drunk or high" ain't all that. I'm drunk and high now but still having a pretty foul time.

E
Its kinda sad cause my parents paid half the "pre moving insurance money". But even they wouldnt pay the rent lol. I wanna rob that fuckers home.
Wtf is "pre-moving insurance money"?
I currently live in a flat owned by my Dad, which he'd never be able to get any rent for because it's basically no better than a squat, with dangerous electricity and toilet that doesn't work properly. All the same I sometimes do pay him rent. I didn't this fortnight. There were reasons. He's now ringing me up in alcoholic rages threatening to evict me.

E
Wtf is "pre-moving insurance money"?
I currently live in a flat owned by my Dad, which he'd never be able to get any rent for because it's basically no better than a squat, with dangerous electricity and toilet that doesn't work properly. All the same I sometimes do pay him rent. I didn't this fortnight. There were reasons. He's now ringing me up in alcoholic rages threatening to evict me.
Ps Schizo: just realized how implicitly annoying above post was ... sorry. I do realise I am very lucky to have just my Dad to contend with rather than a real landlord.