• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Typical. Some dealers are just absolute fucking trash. The best ones are the kind-of-like friends.

Back when I sold I even told people if it had research chemicals lol. Gotta have some morals before money ofc.

I didn’t reply and I didn’t call him,
I’m finding a new distributor.....
One that also doesn’t run off cracktime doing cracktivities

??

I knew today would suck when I ran out of tobacco yesterday but wow.....
Glad I got some self harm and rage out of the way I guess

Im gonna go biking for some hours (to pick up unsmoked cigs :ROFLMAO: ) and to have some fresh air

I asked 3 fucking people who were smoking tobacco if they could share.
None did.
I dont want to go rob my neighbors fucking smoked tobaccos but I will if I dont find anything worthwhile from my ashtray.
Fucking humanity.

It seems to be 100% the case that I got many personalities.
This is fucking horrible. I do shit sober and then I dont even remember doing it.

You are a fucking piece of shit. Its already bad enough I cant stay at the south because of my physiotheraupist which Ive missed three times already, but you cant give me a ride back to the north?
Yeah, I fucking introduced your son to drugs, but atleast I never lied to him about anything.

Fuck this weekend.

Last edited:
My truck shit out. Picking up a nice runner, getting a great deal, but I wish my truck would have held out for another month and a half. I have my fall wsp run in like two weeks and this has put that in jeopardy. Car payments, registration, full coverage.. damn you blue.. you were the best, but two more months.

i’m all fucking dope sick. it makes me depressed. i’ve done this to myself so many times. the pattern is almost always the same. i take a little bit too much benzos, which lowers my inhibitions and makes me think i can drink. once i’m drinking, common sense is out the window and i cop. once i’m on opiates, i’m manic and it gets worse and worse. until i recognize i’m doing it all over again and pull the plug. to be left alone with so much shame and darkness.

Fucking lol again, read some of my old posts and Im pretty sure I should delete like 10% of them and stop saying what comes to my head.

When you are this mentally challenged its just easier to laugh at yourself than cry.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Fucking lol again, read some of my old posts and Im pretty sure I should delete like 10% of them and stop saying what comes to my head...When you are this mentally challenged its just easier to laugh at yourself than cry.

No man, say them. No one's laughing at you, belive me.

My truck shit out. Picking up a nice runner, getting a great deal, but I wish my truck would have held out for another month and a half. I have my fall wsp run in like two weeks and this has put that in jeopardy. Car payments, registration, full coverage.. damn you blue.. you were the best, but two more months.

LOL.. blue im sorry I doubted you. Everythings under warenty. Couple bucks out the door, she has always been a runner. That truck is the shit.

What the actual fuck. How are Finnish social workers hired? I know my shit better than them and then they get mad at me if I correct them.

Theres a reason for it. My lifes like a circus more often than not. I still cant fucking understand how I still have friends cause I do stupid shit sometimes even when Im sober and its really not fun to remember even a percentage of the things I have done.

Tho if theres something positive its 100% stupidity and not because Im evil.