• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the uncle toby's world gurning championships....

muzby

Bluelighter
i dunno if anyone else has seen the latest uncle tobys ads...

the ones for the sour roll-ups... titled "the world gurning championships."

this got me thinking.... fuck, if anyone knows how to gurn, its gotta be bluelighters....

so, i figured, lets get something started where we can all post pics (or if you cant post the pic, at least post a link to the pic) of people gurning at their best....

you know the photos... they could be ones where you thought you were ok, but when you get them back, u find out u were fucked up... or ones where you get a photo of a group of people, and someone in the background is just mega trashed....

so... i'm gonna start it with one outta the bluelight pics thread... (if the person in it doesnt want it on here, let me know and i'll take it out.. but i think its a classic!! =D )

so... let the world gurning championships begin!!!!

mp3tattoo.jpg

Muzby... I think you should post one of yourself before you start on anyone else!!

=D

i have made sure i deleted all of me......

but i'm sure that someone, somewhere will have one of me that will make it into here before very long at all......

8( 8( 8( 8( 8(

godskitchen weekend...... hmmm we might be able to spot one or two there i'd dare say...

^ I just cant find the words to say to that, its like really disturbing

^^ it looks like a cruel prank on a down syndrome kid

haha That's one crazy version of a rave bunny.

I have so many munted photos of bluelighters but I just can't bring myself to post them...

There's an awesome one of eze451 that I've seen and I've got a great one of melancholic... he always does the quintessential gurn face in every photo. =D

gurner1.JPG

this be a good friend of mine. He'll read this, seeing as how he's a bler and all :)

more to come when i remember my login for other account

edit: the one on the right

and thats my eyebrow and quarter-face on the right, but i looked infinitely worse, so I won't share that bit :)

- meow
edit: nm that other one

Last edited:
46230jackierolling-med.jpg

I found this in the BL Gallery and I don't know her so that makes it okay...

Not so much a gurn face but a thoroughly chopped one nonetheless.

Originally posted by katmeow
Is that person a bluelighter??

I think this thread should only be for bluelight gurning photos...

good thread muzby, but i'm with kat on that one.

i have one of me, but it's the most horrible photo i've ever seen (plus i'd actually have to make the effort of scanning it), so i'll consider...

Hmmm I definitely have one notorious one in which I'm wearing a tiara and thought I looked like a pirncess, a sexy princess at that, with my top all bunched up, striking a pose when in fact i looked like a scary prom queen zombie with a beer belly... will post if brave enough

panorama.jpg

left to right: my cousin (so many more of him with the same scary-face..), my best friend's brother, then me and my friend thinking we're the coolest things ever..

there're better photos somewhere, but since i moved out of home I think mosta them are still in WA! =(
(if this thread makes it until december, I'll post when I'm home for the holidays!)

kat - i pulled it outta xvelocidex's (spel?) gallery.. so it makes it a bluelighter by default... ;)