• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Ultimate Neurogenesis Cocktail?

acklac7

Ex-Bluelighter
What would you choose? And how much would you choose of it?

For me it would be 30mg Methamphetamine + 500mg Hypericum perforatum + "x"mg LSD. Although I have no idea what threshold of LSD is harmful/beneficial.

Interested in others thoughts.

I like the idea of ghrelin receptor agonists for neurogenesis. I took a course of one once, but cannot even remember which one it was. I took it everyday for a month and had collapsed veins and varicose veins that regrew!! I didn't even think that was possible!!

The ghrelin receptor seems to cause the release of all growth hormones (not just HGH) but also every known brain and nerve growth factor. That's really the reason I tried it. I thought it might heal some drug induced neuronal damage that I used to suspect that I had.

I couldn't believe how well it helped heal my veins. That was an unexpected bonus.

What about the Stamet's stack? Psilocybin, lion's mane and niacin.

I haven't been able to account for all my brain cells without losing count but it supposedly promotes neurogenesis.

Last edited:
It was ibutamoren that I took. Mk-0677. I took roughly 30mg a day for about a month (I bought a gram) and was amazed at how my veins regrew. It also releases all known brain and nerve growth factors which is why I took it.

It used to be extremely cheap when it first came out from China. It's expensive as fuck now per dose since the bodybuilding community picked up on it.

I think I paid like $30 for a gram when it came out. I just saw 10mg advertised for $171!!! I guess I got in on that at the right time.