• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The UFO & Aliens Megathread

If you guys didn't know in the pandemic stimulus bill was an order for the government to disclose UFO information... and they did.

Disclosure is happening. Wake up sheeple. We are being contacted!!!

The military has been pretty open about this for long.
It's the governments that keep playing blind.
But since Schauberger, I think all that shit is man-made :/
To my knowledge it's the government that keeps pressing the military, which has been quiet as discussing the data would reveal classified military tech.

Who is Schauberger? Not sure to what you reference.

Imo if UFOs are human technology that means we are all seriously fucked. They could be, but that is a very scary thought.

To my knowledge it's the government that keeps pressing the military, which has been quiet as discussing the data would reveal classified military tech.

Who is Schauberger? Not sure to what you reference.

Imo if UFOs are human technology that means we are all seriously fucked. They could be, but that is a very scary thought.
Viktor Schauberger was a Nazi scientist who planned Die Glocke/Haunebu/Reichsflugscheibe.
Thanks to him all this magnetism knowledge is long out. There's lots of video material n shit.
There's even this video by the US where they demonstrate his magnetic flying disc and then non-chalantly say "but it's too slow, so it's not worth it"(yeah free energy is toootally not worth it :D)

I think there's a lot of technology wich remains unkonwn from the public. It's like clonage, it exists since decades but since it's illegal... Then what? So nobody experiencing that? Please.... For all i know you're all clones, it make sense when i think of it! :unsure:

I think there's a lot of technology wich remains unkonwn from the public. It's like clonage, it exists since decades but since it's illegal... Then what? So nobody experiencing that? Please.... For all i know you're all clones, it make sense when i think of it! :unsure:
I agree totally but UFO's apparent technology completely supercedes our fundamental understanding of the nature of the universe.

If a clandestine group of humans had that technology.... Well shit that's a plot to an Armageddon movie

I guess it would be used in a more conscious way if it was the case. I can't imagine an elite crazy enough to have this kind of technology just to fuck up the world... Naive i guess

I agree totally but UFO's apparent technology completely supercedes our fundamental understanding of the nature of the universe.

If a clandestine group of humans had that technology.... Well shit that's a plot to an Armageddon movie
Foo Fighters were a thing during WW2. There's so so many reports of these small little UFOs from all sides. The things just had 0 offensive capabilities, and were just used as spy drones.

I do believe in shared hallucinations, but not of that scale.
The Nazis were definitely working on it. Schauberger was interrogated for years by the Americans. This stuff is long out.

I have a general large issue with believing that any UFO could be from outer space.
There is one simple reason. Radiation.

The gamma radiation in space is so ridiculous, your brain would just cook. If you could even survive the process, you would be braindead.

And now if anyone wants to tell me there is a way to stop gamma radiation slowly killing you, I would like to address said comment with a tired smile

edit: Something like the Roswell incident for example, I find believable. Some far-off civilisation send off their people in a ship. After even a few months of travel (however accomplished) the crew would be dead, ofc they fucking crash. They're dead.

The things just had 0 offensive capabilities, and were just used as spy drones.
The foo fighters yeah, although there are reports of UFOs being passively offensive and destroying warheads and disabling nuclear silos. I believe that UFOs are aliens most likely monitoring earth the way a scientist would observe nature; with the rule of no interaction, but if a unique species (us) was in danger of suicidal genocide they would probably step in to prevent that.

Last edited:
I have a general large issue with believing that any UFO could be from outer space.
There is one simple reason. Radiation.

The gamma radiation in space is so ridiculous, your brain would just cook. If you could even survive the process, you would be braindead.

And now if anyone wants to tell me there is a way to stop gamma radiation slowly killing you, I would like to address said comment with a tired smile
I believe they send robots in their stead. Like how we send robots to Mars.

The food fighters yeah, although there are reports of UFOs being passively offensive and destroying warheads and disabling nuclear silos. I believe that UFOs are aliens most likely monitoring earth the way a scientist would observe nature; with the rule of no interaction, but if a unique species (us) was in danger of suicidal genocide they would probably step in to prevent that.
I do find that plausible, but still, radiation.
Yes, maybe if they could send drones. But how far off can you control a drone? :/

But wouldn't it be just as plausible for one faction to disarm the weaponry of the other faction?

I do find that plausible, but still, radiation.
Yes, maybe if they could send drones. But how far off can you control a drone? :/

But wouldn't it be just as plausible for one faction to disarm the weaponry of the other faction?
See we have to make so many logical leaps about them in this theory and all theories really.

If they can push 700gs, defy inertia and the laws of physics.. I just ASSUME they also solve the issue of radiation and intergalactic space travel. We have to do assume they can do all these things. Maybe they can travel interdimensionally and thus can avoid the physics of this dimension? I like to use my imagination, fun thought experiments

See we have to make so many logical leaps about them in this theory and all theories really.

If they can push 700gs, defy inertia and the laws of physics.. I just ASSUME they also solve the issue of radiation and intergalactic space travel. We have to do assume they can do all these things. Maybe they can travel interdimensionally and thus can avoid the physics of this dimension? I like to use my imagination, fun thought experiments
I do too :) but the pieces have to fit entirely.
Yeah, I guess by avoiding travel through the physical plane/using a wormhole might prove fruitful, but I'm shaky on the details of how exactly they would get rid of their entire mass in order to access said wormhole, haha :D

The thing about the Haunebu is that it apparently creates its own gravitational field due to the magnet technology it is based on. This would allow to break certain "laws of physics", because it's just inside the confines of physics :) just further outside of our planet's gravitational pull, yeah.
There's a lot of shady details around this man, so it's hard to figure out the truth. There are many old German books that are illegal to possess, which speak of similar experiments, or the Haunebu itself, written by ex-SS members, -edit- , just to name the 2 most famous ones. It's really weird, because there's so so much material on this.

edit: sorry I edited the names out, I'm a bit scared that mentioning them publically might be illegal in my country. I will PM you the names

Last edited:

Elizando confirms US possesses alien technology. This is the man that ran the Pentagons UFO program.

There will be a point where you non believers will wake up.