• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Truth About E

Stasis why bother? You are spending to much time on this dumb post...maybe we miss you elsewhere...
smile.gif

Kyk - that last post was better before you edited it
wink.gif
I like the sig though.
Sweetpea - agreed.
Si

Awww Sweetpea... could you be any sweeter?! *mwuah*
And I concur... we need to just let this thread die. Over and out...

I just edited it so noone thought that sig = Mod status. That would make me look like quite the prick. But, you get where I'm comin' from.
wink.gif

I'd just like to say that your composition was great. As for the replies, they are just that....replies. Everyone is going to have their own opinion and they are very entitled to it. I ,for one, am glad that you decided to share your experience with not only me, but the BL community as a whole. I hope all is well now and if you're still using E, I hope its under different circumstances.
One thing that I did want to touch upon was something that BLAC said about Stasis having his own following of people thinking he's smart blah blah blah, woo woo....whatever. I've been on here for over a year I think (could someone find out the day i registered?) and if I've learned anything it's that most of the people are here to help and inform. I guess what i'm trying to say is that certain people on here know their shit. I've seen some of Stasis' post and they are usually infomative and well-thoughtout ones. I listen to this talk radio show appropiately named, "The Jim Rome Show."
you like him, you dont like him....whatever. thats not the point. But he stresses this one point that I love. He says that if you want to just listen to the show and not call in, thats good. thats why i dont post here very much. I like to listen. I take what's posted here and evaluate it myself and I decide what to make of it. I suggest that some people on here do the same. Whoever said, "Read more, post less," word to that.
Spoken
..."Two is a perfect number but one is not enough"...
D.M.

BLAC and redcat...you both often use ampersands. Is that an Melboune thing? Hmmm...