• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The True Nature of Reality v.Ask the Gypsy Boy a question and ill do my best to answer...

the 3 biggest glitches in human conscienceness arfe reality denial, male superiority to woman and ego but theres more obviosly, but those are the worst.

i kinda approve of your views @dirtyfrenchman83 but are you an actual oracle? do you predict the future? thats what the thread title seems to say... do you use tarot? can you give me a 3 month emotional reading?????

yeah i can predict the future , soon me and the rest of the divine beings who are all on Earth right now and Im the only one still in my Original Divine Human being Form the same as ive always been Alpha-God on Earth SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek, First i goto Hollywood cuz the Jewish People got locked out of my Tru-Families Prophecy-Line/Astral-Plane for me SeanyTru we Melchizedeks come from Love and Create so we love what the Jews do with my prophecy many movies have been made of my likeness for example, Look Whos Talking (lil SeanyTru) , The Game, Falling Down, The Matrix, Resevoir Dogs, in the show Weeds the character Uncle Andy is lil SeanyTru (the last time in Israel) but a jew. After i get that rocking I hook-Up with Diana Ross and commiserate with her on how these Eastside Detroit ,motherfuckers be soooooooo trecherous especially my trifling ass family who perenially does this Gypsy boy dirty as get out then you got the multitude of Masonic plots and Freemasons trying to kill me whenever they find a bitchmade enough way to take a shot at me instead of calling me out by street by name like a fucking man and stepping too, these bitchmade hoe-hearted pussies try and run me over fuck truth-bearing Gypsy fucker run him over kill him , it never works punk motherfuckers no one runs "showboatin' SeanyTro out the eastside streets first off where the fuck would i go ive lived in the eastside motherfucking hood 90% of my lkife theres no where else for tthis Roma Boy to fucking go Gypsy culture is the street we are the street motherfuckers of the earth, high - conscience street tough and Gypsy to tha motherfucking Bone shiiiiiiiit all the way fucking through kid thats just an expression, we stay in the street cuz we doont cafrry ourselves like some bitchmade punks we are some real ass motherfuckers ya step ya die see ya better of trying crack before ya try me .

Last edited:
naw im not into cards or anything i play records, skateboard, be creative im the one and only Astral-Plane Dj SeanyTru-Gypsy <Melchizedek droppin heat all day We Melchizedek Children have been listenening to me Dj on the Astral-Plane for 300.000 years my record collection is part of the conscienceness of this planet my friend i got an amazing taste in music all the divine beingds love vibing to me SeanyTru Alpha-God dance-party throuthout on down the prophecy-line steady vibing funky and Dancing hard as mug yup this gypsy to tha bone motherfucker SeanyTru can dance can cut a rug so to speak having "Big Fun" you feel me and i got my own original Footwork dance that i call the "Gypsy-Jit" its footwork Detroit shit the Jit but Gypsy Fresh like me kid..

Last edited:
135132627_10158930753478764_5762487900183872405_o.jpg

Gypsy-Fresh Forever on some Eternal life Divine being shit kid! SeanyTru stays rockin tye dye Nikes these bitches were Prophecised about when the Gypsy Boy gets his tye dye Nikes that means the Awakening is upon us it started last year 11/2 a hidden 13 in the Calendar year still its just starting to begin on a mass scale but id say its in full-swing for me personally but until we do some dark shepardry you know when SeanyTru comes thru on the warpath just on ten fucking up assholes left and right and of course along with alll the Sorcerers especially the Masonic fuckwits those dumb fucks but thats not till after i tell my story in full and im leaving soon gonna come-thru to Hollywood first traveling on the greyhound bus leaving town most hated Gypsy in Detroit history me SeanyTru the one the only "Truth-Bearing" Gypsy you know my ass the one whos doing all the "Showboatin" in the eastside streets non-stop while motherfuckers try to kill me in the streets lol but fuck it im leaving town a lil dejected, bittersweet, emotional and its time for me to get too shedding those old familiar " crocxadile tears on the greyhound" and 100% id say its an integral part of contemporary American Gypsy Culture goin' down road feelin bad, dont wanna be treated this a way like the Grateful Dead said my friend tired and maybe a little broken just hoping for brighter horizons in sunny L.A. and a chance to create and grind it out with a few homies i got there already in showbiz baby...

Last edited:
bro i am Alpha-God my name is SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek i m in the book of Genesis chapter 40 or some shit Melchizedek comes down and shows Abraham how shit works and he became my first homey on Earth besides my family the 13 Melchizedek Children who are all still my homies of course and are no longer in Human form like myself, Satan. Omega-God, Alpha-Beta-God. My Tru-Family we are all Divine Beings, and let me tellyou man we are real street mothrtfuckers Tru-Gypsies, and we are gonna make our presence known real soon cuz Earth Motherfuckers well they Fucked Up they fucked up real bad. Biblical Fuck-Ups get met with Biblical Fury its like Armeggedon for the Assholes and bitchmade fuckits especially the masonic sorcerers the dumbest, most utterly pointless and worthless hoe-hearted sacks of shit ever to exist.
My only question is...do you smoke, snort, or shoot?

Nice shoes tho lol

smoke and i dont go more than 3 days awake ever, i dont get why people do that stay up for a month shit. I only fuck with it occasionally mostly just smoke weed and skateboard and listen to records.

The True Nature of reality is i dont know but My name is SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek im Alpha-God on Earth, there are many components to god, theres still all of the 13 original Melchizedek children who are all still divine beings and on earth right now, we all take turns being the creator spirit together but right now we are all on Earth with an additional 3 more divine beings Satan,Omega-God and Alpha-Beta-God. Why? because biblical fuck-ups will soon be met with biblical fury, im talking about all the Sorcerers especially the Freemasons. Ask me anything yall.
Savo boddrar diro bram?

Is this art or are we casually enjoying pscyhs and I don't mean that kind?

what does that mean? if its Roma i dont know any except for Gajae which is Outsider, and we are supposed to teach the Gajae help them get smarter not look down on outsiders or fuck them up

Last edited:
no its real im a divine being,SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek is my Tru-Family name and in the bible im refered to as Melchizedek and im just a humble sibling in what we all call the Tru-Family thats composed of all the other Divine Beings on Earth and the Earth itself of course. In the Tru-Family my role/title is Alpha-God, basically im just a teacher and lead us and everyone else into the light. I cannot stress this enough : Im not God over anyone not in the Tru-Fam and especially not humans or anything else on Earth its just my role/title as a Divine Being in the Tru-Family and has been my title since we came here as 13 Melchizedek Children to make a planet like nowhere else in the known universe because the Aristocracy of the Star-Systems kept making planets where everything and everybody was the exact same and it was just horrible, imagine travelling light-years to get away from it all and its the exact same motherfuckers and same everything else.

Are you actually Romani? Because I’m full blooded and you’re talking about things I’ve never heard of. Not saying it’s not real I’m just curious. If you grew up “Gypsy” which if kind of offensive to Roma, do you carry out our traditions? Do you live Roma or Gadjo? I’m very curious