• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The True Nature of Reality v.Ask the Gypsy Boy a question and ill do my best to answer...

dirtyfrenchman83

Bluelighter
The True Nature of reality is i dont know but My name is SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek im Alpha-God on Earth, there are many components to god, theres still all of the 13 original Melchizedek children who are all still divine beings and on earth right now, we all take turns being the creator spirit together but right now we are all on Earth with an additional 3 more divine beings Satan,Omega-God and Alpha-Beta-God. Why? because biblical fuck-ups will soon be met with biblical fury, im talking about all the Sorcerers especially the Freemasons. Ask me anything yall.

Weed, Speed and Psychedelic drugs of course i also have a sweet tooth for opiates but they arnt good for me im kicking Suboxone right now lol, im a still normal human being as far as Gypsies are concerned but im also a Divine being who has been on this planet many, many, times and when im not here im still here being creator spirit with some of the other 13 Melchizedek Children who got sent here roughly 300,000 years ago to make a planet that would be different than any other planet in the Galaxy because they kept all coming out the same between the Orion and Sirius Star Systems.

if you want access to the Astral Plane/The Prophecy-Line so you can see me for yourself, follow this simple formula Love+Truth+Knowledge+Wisdom, Come from Love like a motherfucker, call out the truth on the spot just like me the "Truth-Bearing" Gypsy boy SeanyTru, but you dont have to go as hard as me in the streets "showboatin" in the eastside streets 24/7 chanting down these pussy freemasons, but when you here a person coming thru on some bullshit cll em out and watch how quick people stop coming to you with non-sense, then when your coming from Love and rocking the Truth 24/7 seek the knowledge and wisdom of a divine being one of th O.G..-13 or maybe ask Satan, Omega or Alpha-Beta or me SeanyTru on here of course ask us for guidance in your life and follow through. Then then once you do that youll have been granted access just act like Project Pat and" stay true to your game so your game stays a float can you cope with this real ass shit that i spit" just dont deny yourself access to prophecy, dont deny reality thats the main glitch in human conscience, the divine beings will tell you when your denying reality you'll here em say dont deny reality thats when you know, dont be embarrassed it still happens to me its the glitch we are all trying to fix along with a few others and fuck up all the sorcerers on earth which is so many you wouldnt believe it, this is the most fucked up the planets ever been 100%

Last edited:
this is what i look like and have looked like every.single.time. ive been on Earth, cthe Jewish girls in Ann Arbor called me out ten years ago and alot of people on the Eastside of Detroit know SeanyTru is Alpha-God, yeah ive been shot in the head numerous times and yeah im the one typing not the motherfucker who stepped too and tried to kill me, thats rthe deal you kill me then i kill you, i disappear into thin air and reappear killing you before im even conscience once you've seen it with your own eyes shit it always clears up any dougt lolIm SeanyTru Alpha-God and im 1 of the original 13 Melchizedek Children and we're all components of the Crreator Spirit and Divine Beings when we are physically on the Earth Planet. We are originally from the Orion and/or Sirius Star Systems. We are all the funniest and coolest motherfuckers you'll ever meet i promise you that, as long as your not coming at us and if you come from Love we will need your help very soon. well i cant figure out how to paste a picture , any can anyone help the Gypsy boy?

Last edited:
bro i am Alpha-God my name is SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek i m in the book of Genesis chapter 40 or some shit Melchizedek comes down and shows Abraham how shit works and he became my first homey on Earth besides my family the 13 Melchizedek Children who are all still my homies of course and are no longer in Human form like myself, Satan. Omega-God, Alpha-Beta-God. My Tru-Family we are all Divine Beings, and let me tellyou man we are real street mothrtfuckers Tru-Gypsies, and we are gonna make our presence known real soon cuz Earth Motherfuckers well they Fucked Up they fucked up real bad. Biblical Fuck-Ups get met with Biblical Fury its like Armeggedon for the Assholes and bitchmade fuckits especially the masonic sorcerers the dumbest, most utterly pointless and worthless hoe-hearted sacks of shit ever to exist.

That is some nice looking weed. Take care man and look after yourself.

Last edited:
First Im going to Hollywood to tell my story after i get the Jews back online with the Astral-Plane/Prophecy-Line i heard they got locked out of it and hollywood is shutdown...

no trust me im 100% Alpha-God on Earth bro SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek im also part of the creator spirit.

bro St. Ambrose sunday school 6 weeks in a row 2 whole families, each person had there chance to mpronounce me "Gypsy Jesus" and i say fuck that im not fucking Jjesus in fact i hate motherfucking Jesus and they pull out a hanf cannon and shoot me in the head and i disappear and reappear behind them ripping their throats out before i was even conscience again, after that Tony Gatliff tried to shoot me in the head in High school my junior year at Grosse Point South, grosse pointe is a masonic stronghold and they hate the gypsy boy and had already forgot they cant kill me instead they die every single time

Man please seek some help from a doctor. Your a suffering from high level paranoid schizophrenia my uncle has it and the things you post are what he use to be like before the medications helped him.

yeah its cool i dont care about doxxing motherfuckers have been coming at me in the streets of Detroit these Black-JayZMasons had tone of their wives try to run me over downtown, i did a flip and landed on my feet and yelled at them , they were shook not me i was pissed.

light and love friend stay safe out there i hope you have at least one person out there who cares about you and does the best thing and helps you.

bro stop with the psych analysis im SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek i have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong history on this planet ,way longer than any of you motherfuckers , i said ask me anything , im not seeking your advice seek mine or ask me questions , im the "Truth-Bearing" Gypsy SeanyTru i thought you knew man cmon.

Last edited: