• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Theme of Naturalism

tomgailey

Greenlighter
A human is a part of nature. It is not a surprise. The only thing which distinguishes people from animals is the way of their living. Since a particular time, people live separately from the other world. They created cities, towns and villages which remind animal zoos. People tend to think that they are on top of the Universe and all the creatures on the Earth, but when they stay alone in the wild nature, not many of them know how to survive. The issue of nature is the basis of the theme of many pieces of literature and it is called naturalism https://essays-leader.com/essays/literature/the-theme-of-naturalism.html.

Sadly the link is blocked on the PC I'm using atm as I'm on a wifi signal that isn't my own.
As to your post above I agree fully, sadly people think we are above animals & removed from the natural cycle of "life" when we really aren't. Take Vegans for example, they think it is "wrong" to eat meat & not natural well go take a swim in the sea off North-West Australia & the Great White Shark will soon correct that warped logic you have, welcome to Nature & The Natural Order of Life.

The only thing which distinguishes people from animals is the way of their living.

In what way(s) do you think this is correct?
Go roll a decent blunt & then watch a TV show about the life of monkeys & try to tell me that again, it's only ego that makes us think that way. I've known some addicts in my time that live in a lower condition that my moms dog.

but when they stay alone in the wild nature, not many of them know how to survive.

That is because we have been wrapped up in cotton wool for so many years & the skills all our family line had before has gone which I find tragic to say the least.