Positive The Tapering Supportive/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 mg oxy per day. Used lopes in past until refill. Whats a good starting dose. 50 % of my doc I hear. What would you recommend after that for 10 days. Max.
Does quinine before taking help? Lastly, will 100 mg gabs help, or should I refrain if using lopes? Any help is great! Hate wds
1st day no oxy. Sometines a take 7 15mg tabs per day, took 25 lopes at 615am. Feeling ok. I have lorazapam, so I took 2mg at noon. So 90mg to 105mg per day most days. Plan to reduce lopes each day until I can refill in 10 days. Was a tough month.

Oh, can i have 100mg gabs, I've never really understood their usefulness, but, are they helpful when using lopes for a short period?
Gabs are fine for now while you are WD'ing. 100 mgs is a very light dose so you might need to take 300 mgs. Tolerance builds quickly and some people experience WD when stopping them. But used for a short time will be fine.

Gabs also might help with the constipation. When I was taking them they did the opposite of immodium. One reason why I quit taking them is that they made me fart and when I thought it was a fart and it wasn't it was very embarrassing. Good luck !!:Mario:

Also, there’s a mountain of evidence that after long term opiate use it can take up to two years to un-fuck the damaged wiring in your brain. The diarrhea , sweating, insomnia, all go away in a week or two. The brain chemistry seems to be almost normal after a month, but only after ALL of the drugs are out of your system. But if the goal is to feel ‘normal’, better strap in because it’s going to be a long ride.
"Normal" is kinda like chicken or red. We only know what normal (or turkey or green) is like because someone early in life told us so. They can identify something external like chicken, but we never will know what someone else sees as red. We know what they see is as constant as our own perception of red but we'll never know if it's the same.

Normal is even more subjective than red. I think many of the people who didn't walk away after a time or two were depressed to start with.

So if they're depressed afterwards, that maybe is just normal for them?

I know for me, staying clean for years kept me in a constant low grade depression.

I'm not sure if that is just normal, because of normal shit we're supposed to live in a state of depression?

Gabs are fine for now while you are WD'ing. 100 mgs is a very light dose so you might need to take 300 mgs. Tolerance builds quickly and some people experience WD when stopping them. But used for a short time will be fine.

Gabs also might help with the constipation. When I was taking them they did the opposite of immodium. One reason why I quit taking them is that they made me fart and when I thought it was a fart and it wasn't it was very embarrassing. Good luck !!:Mario:
😂, that's life! Do you recommend 100mg 3x a day with the lopes? I want take more than 10 days, probably less

Status
Not open for further replies.