• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

the sun drop commercial....

xstayfadedx

Bluelighter
Okay when the sun drop commercial came out with the girl dancing to drop it like its hot at the end they have a black guy say now that's how you drop it. Yet if you go on other channels they have the white guy say it instead. Why do they do this? Its as if they're segregating the two and only want one on this channel and one on the other. Just a random thing I noticed.

They made two different commercials to appeal to different target audiences.

Trust me, this isn't the first time commercials have done this...

I think its dumb because its not if a black man is going to make me want to buy the soda more than the white guy would have. Obviously I am part white and part black...and I can say neither appealed to me more than the other.

^However, you're not buying all the Sun Drop in the world, they did serious research before deciding to make the commercial the way they did ;)

^However, you're not buying all the Sun Drop in the world, they did serious research before deciding to make the commercial the way they did ;)

Yeah but doesn't mean that their research was right. Its just kind of ridiculous. Its like kfc commercial you have to have the white people eating the fried chicken and the black people eating the grilled or its considered racist. Some way commercials are done make me smh.