• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
life is one thing that I do know gets better. you'd have to have a real ordinary outlook for it to become any worse. all but the very worst can be overcome. it's too plentiful to take for granted, a slice of life can really be just what the doctor ordered. suicide is a finale. and it come in seasons. don't lose sight of little things like a morning walk or an afternoon catch-up with a friend. making lunch the night beforehand. reading before bed. these are the things that are essential to survive.

Ok cap, I was simply quoting your words and reinforcing them back to you. No need to assume what I'm well versed in or what I'm not.

UrI6R4q.jpg

many apologies. I would have left the first post up but I think enough people saw it.

I didn't mean to come off the way I did mal. I can't respond to people well when I'm not feeling well and that was short sighted of me, and I was wrong, I am sorry.

having such an distasteful personality and chronic mental disease is probably why I should 'get help' in the first place but am just not going to.

many apologies. I would have left the first post up but I think enough people saw it.

I didn't mean to come off the way I did mal. I can't respond to people well when I'm not feeling well and that was short sighted of me, and I was wrong, I am sorry.

having such an distasteful personality and chronic mental disease is probably why I should 'get help' in the first place but am just not going to.

No need to apologize man, I've been in a terrible mood all week myself. More so than usual.

No need to apologize man, I've been in a terrible mood all week myself. More so than usual.
No I really did need to. It wasn't right of me to act out like that. I wasn't even having a bad day I just wanted to get some understanding and I shouldn't lash out at people who actually care. Ugh. I'm such a terrible person. I never mean to act out like that.

You're such a sweetie for caring about me <3

If you want to talk about your week w/ me you know how to reach me ;) <3

Today has been one of the worst days since my wife died in October of 2017. Just feel hopeless, lonely and straight up depressed lately. I would end it if i knew i got to be with my girl again. I feel like such a piece of shit lately and my kids are probably better off without me especially right now cuz i can't stop slamming heroin in my arm. I just want it to end already. I cant seem to bring myself together today so depressed.

Today has been one of the worst days since my wife died in October of 2017. Just feel hopeless, lonely and straight up depressed lately. I would end it if i knew i got to be with my girl again. I feel like such a piece of shit lately and my kids are probably better off without me especially right now cuz i can't stop slamming heroin in my arm. I just want it to end already. I cant seem to bring myself together today so depressed.

I'm so sorry man. I can't say I know what you're going through, but I know it must be terrible. Reach out to your kids. No matter what has happened, they love you. I'm not the biggest fan of my dad, either... a lot of people aren't. That doesn't mean I don't love him. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be there for him if he really needed me.

Use them as inspiration to be better. Be better for yourself too.

For sure I have to get better because it's life or death for me at this point. Just leaning toward wanting to die more today. I feel stuck i don't know what to do.

I lost my ex and best friend of five years, I know how bad the loneliness can hurt. Your kids definitely will be better off WITH you, please think it out man. They must love you. <3

I wish I had any answers for you, I don't. I still get incredibly lonely and sad and depressed from it too. Stay strong ok? We're here if you want to talk about it.

yeah they did, the bar kicked in, I slept, I felt quite better when I woke up despite how terrible the real life news is still.

It IS a really bad day and it hit really close to home and I am having a hard time processing this but I think I'll live to see tomorrow too.

Hey guys, I was wondering. Been suicidal ever since I crashed from mania I had back in 2013 If I gave myself HIV and died from a lack of treatment, would most people consider that suicide?

If you intentionally do something to yourself with that intent, then yeah I think most people would. If you've endured what happened to you for this long, you must have a will to live somewhere inside of you. What has changed that has caused this specific idea to emerge?

Status
Not open for further replies.