• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Suicide support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnxs guys I appreciate it.. There really isn't a whole lot 2 say, except I don't foresee this lifting anytime soon.. My life is disasterous and I'm not sure how to fix it right now.. :(

when i'm depressed i like to watch the news and see all the fucked up shit happening to people and i feel a little better cause at least i don't have it as bad as them like israe and gazal

There is no making this better.. It is what it is and I don't have a fucking clue how I'm going to get thru this.. Or if I even want to @ this point.. I don't want to start my life ovr from scratch.. I just dnt know anymore, my head is just one big spinning pile of shit.

i get a months worth of meds on Fri and with the way Im feeling Im ready for taking the lot i can't cope with being alive any more i just want to have a heart attack or something else fast. i find myself praying that the boiler emits carbon monoxide and kills me or some other disaster. i hate feeling this way I've really had enough

i get a months worth of meds on Fri and with the way Im feeling Im ready for taking the lot i can't cope with being alive any more i just want to have a heart attack or something else fast. i find myself praying that the boiler emits carbon monoxide and kills me or some other disaster. i hate feeling this way I've really had enough

Doomed2pain please don't do anything. I am here if you want to talk. Pm me. Just let me know that you won't do anything rash? Ok?<3

Me and u sweetie are in the same boat, & the bitch is treading h20 fast..
My <3 goes out 2 u, bc I don't know about u, but I'm in this alone. I sure hope ur not..

Much love my dear..

I know u r bud and I appreciate that.. Idk, I'm gna go do the family thing 2morro, I'm seeing my only friend 2nte, and I'm gna start getting my shit in order bc I really can't go on anymore... Ill make sure 2 come say some goodbyes b4 I do.. This is just not working anymore, meds don't help, I have no1 in my life, what's the point, u know.. I sure don't see 1 @ all.. Anyways thnx every1 for being so gr8, u all deserve to find the happiness in your life..

Don't worry dude, I won't do it right away.. Ill give myself @ least 6 months.. If I don't feel bettr though, I can't make any promises.. This would all be different if had some1 2 count on..I dnt handle change well and when its as sever as this 1 is, I just don't know how I can get through this. I've lost my faith in people, love, and any hope in every finding any kind of companion, not necessarily sexual., but just some1.
I hate myself so much, but thanx for being there for me through this, ur a gr8 friend.
<3 bud.

Sconnie feel free to PM me more if you want to. I'm a believer in the idea that good things seemingly take forever to come, but they do.

I hope you are enjoying Thanksgiving Day today with your family, and take care.

i feel like shit today and nothing is gonna make it better and i have to cook damn thanksgiving dinner all damn day i just want it to end this going from happy to depressed to angry so quickly and for no reason i should be happy today but nope it's just not meant to be

i feel like shit today and nothing is gonna make it better and i have to cook damn thanksgiving dinner all damn day i just want it to end this going from happy to depressed to angry so quickly and for no reason i should be happy today but nope it's just not meant to be

From what I gather you enjoy cooking though, am I right?

Just try to enjoy doing what you love, and take it from there. :)

Best of luck Mr. Flowers - you can PM me if you'd like.

Thnx captain..

Flowers, I'm always ALWAYS here for you..

Man, we all really need to meet someday. Maybe ovr the summer I can fly out and we can all meet and chill.. Be nice to put some faces to names of the 2 greatest BL in TDS..
<3 u guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.