The Steroids Thread!

Most people consider them to have more severe side effects than there actually are. You'd also be surprised at the number of people that persist in believing that steroids make 'your dick shrink'!

It's an interesting article...but there are definetly negative side effects to steroid use, just like any drug using them isn't 'safe.'

One of the main problems I see is that once when quits juicing they lose their mass, is this not true? It seems like it would be a pretty intense cycle.

i dont agree with steroids as i consider it cheating, cheating yourself

i'd use them if you could keep the mass gained but for a temporary gain it just isn't worth it, i'll stick to my normal workout. HGH injections would be way cool(you don't lose mass) but run you about 3000-7000 per shot.

MattPD said:
One of the main problems I see is that once when quits juicing they lose their mass, is this not true? It seems like it would be a pretty intense cycle.

I can confidently say that if you use proper post-cycle therapy and your diet and training are okay, you can keep at leat 90% of your gains.

I personally have confirmed this myself. I completed a bulking cycle 4 weeks ago and haven't lost any strength or size. The only thing I lost was the water retention from the testosterone (a good thing IMO).

The reason people are led to believe that steroid-induced gains are temporary is because certain individuals abuse steroids and don't even have any PCT.

You are the same guy who posted a thread asking if you'd done any brain damage by hitting the steroids into a vein aren't you?

dude, if you're not a troll for real i think you are the stupidest person i have ever seen.

I think the biggest idiots are the regulars who haven't figured out this guy is a troll already. But I guess you are right, he could just be very young and naive.

The issue here is, even if he is a troll, he isn't violating the rules (in fact, the only one who has in the thread is infinity for flaming.)

If you don't like his posts why are you opening them and then taking the time to post and bitch?

xXTOKERXx said:
i dont agree with steroids as i consider it cheating, cheating yourself

hehe are taking protein supplements cheating as well? isnt doing any drug cheating yourself if you really think about it?

247 said:
hehe are taking protein supplements cheating as well? isnt doing any drug cheating yourself if you really think about it?

No, opioids are good for the soul =D

I've never read a bluelighter saying steroids are evil Bad_Boy_Blue.

Using steroids is not cheating yourself, or anyone else xXTOKERXx. Do you train?

Bad_Boy_Blue said:
Yes. Does that make steroids bad?

No, but I think it does show that you are using body altering chemicals without fulling knowing the risks, which is very dangerous in itself.

MattPD said:
It's an interesting article...but there are definetly negative side effects to steroid use, just like any drug using them isn't 'safe.'

Theres compunds that help the roider keep gains. Also , continuance of hard training equals kept gains. I once did a 12 week cycle and gained 32lbs and kept around 27lbs coz I used Clomid post cycle.

I see so much ignorance in many of the replies here. You only lose what you gained if you stop working out period. You can keep 90% of the gains most of the time if you do things the right way.

if i had access to steroids i would prolly try em out, but only because i've tried everything else to gain weight...