The Steroids Thread!

psychetool said:
i'd use them if you could keep the mass gained but for a temporary gain it just isn't worth it, i'll stick to my normal workout. HGH injections would be way cool(you don't lose mass) but run you about 3000-7000 per shot.

dude you need a better source $3000 would get you 3-4 months of HGH thats with every day shot not that 5 on 2 off crap

drab4 said:
I've never read a bluelighter saying steroids are evil Bad_Boy_Blue.

Using steroids is not cheating yourself, or anyone else xXTOKERXx. Do you train?

From some of the threads I read, I get the impression that a lot of people slag off steroids because of a bad experience they heard of when a friend of a friend of a friend took them (If you get my drift).

It's not that I'm against steriods I just see them as a waste of time, mainly because my appearance doesn't get the better of me. Some people want to look good that's their choice, personaly that's alot of money I could use on other things or have some intense nights out on other more interesting substances. :)

I don't think steroids are evil, just pointless for a person like me. I prefer to use drugs to bulk up the muscle between my ears.

Im curious to what BLes have to say. I used to have a good bodybuiding forum but it closed down 2 years ago and I dont like any of the currewntly availablke ones either mainly coz I already know almosteverythng there is to know about gear.
I tried a search and found not a single steroids only thread. As Im currently undegoing my 4th cycle ever, (and psyched too) I feel obligated to open up a thread for all of us athletes.

1999,My first cycle was a 4 week oral cycle of 3.5mg dianabols three times a day. I had little to no knowledge of anabolic steroids at the time although I did eat right, I managed to gain about 16lbs and keep around 7lbs.

2000,My second cycle was done extremely well. Trained extremely hard, ate like a freak, around 350gr of protein and 4500cal per day (med intake of fat). I remember I managed to grow about 8lbs a month on 600mgs of testosterone enanthate ($12 cheap BrovelT200/10mL) and 600mgs of boldenone (Ganabol50). No drug high can beat the hightened self esteem that a 192 pounder 19yearold carries.

2003,My 3rd cycle was surprisingly crappy. Undergoin lots of stress during the cycle. I think al the cortisol of my stress kept me from gaining as well as the quality of training was not nearly as good as before. Even by using more expensive testosterone (PrimoTeston250X2mL/wk) + 800mgs of boldenone (ganabol50) for 10 weeks

2004, Brasil. WOW, cheapest gear ive ever come across and great quality. I found Durateston which is twin to Sustanon which is a 4 blend of 4 diff testosterones. I boosted with 3mL(750mgs) for week one and will continue with 2mL(500mg) for 12 weeks. Each amp is only $2!!!! Too bad im gyno prone and have to use Nolvadex as an anti estrogen that runs an extra $25/month. Im currently on day 3 and expect to gain 25-30lbs with this cycle. Looks like imable to train better than my last cycle. Im curious to learn about other BLers that hava had success with either Durateston or Sustanon, moreso than with other gear.

Cheers,

PMTV
=D

Got any links that explain steroids? I'm interested :) although I would never use.

the only muscle between the ears is the stupidus(spelling?) it is the smallest muscle in the body and it helps you to hear.

There are quite a few steroid related boards around for those interested.

The UK's biggest bodybuilding board is called muscletalk. You can find it by searching on google or whatever. There are other good ones too.

Steroids are good. %)

notneo said:
It's not that I'm against steriods I just see them as a waste of time, mainly because my appearance doesn't get the better of me. Some people want to look good that's their choice, personaly that's alot of money I could use on other things or have some intense nights out on other more interesting substances. :)

Steroids make you stronger and more muscular. I wouldn't say they make you "look good" mate. Personally I don't use steroids to enhance my appearance. My aims are to be huge and immensely strong. Not a pretty boy LOL.

A great read, but I saw nothing to counter the claim made by doctors that steroids shrink man-parts. I don't exactly trust doctors or the government (especially after all the obvious propoganda that they have created), it's just that I've never seen the claim challenged. Do you have a link to anything that refutes that? My only feeling toward steroids is that they should be banned from most sports, as it raises the bar and forces everybody else in that sport to either use or fall behind. Another common belief is that steroids cause higher levels of stress/aggression (roid rage). How much truth is there to that?

Stupidus muscle between the ears rotfl. You have to be making that up.

"Do you have a link to anything that refutes that?" Do you have any that support it?

No, I've just heard doctors claim it. Personally I don't have an opinion on it. I was just wondering what the truth was.

jp411896 said:
A great read, but I saw nothing to counter the claim made by doctors that steroids shrink man-parts. I don't exactly trust doctors or the government (especially after all the obvious propoganda that they have created), it's just that I've never seen the claim challenged. Do you have a link to anything that refutes that? My only feeling toward steroids is that they should be banned from most sports, as it raises the bar and forces everybody else in that sport to either use or fall behind. Another common belief is that steroids cause higher levels of stress/aggression (roid rage). How much truth is there to that?

Stupidus muscle between the ears rotfl. You have to be making that up.
Shrink "man-parts"? What in specific do you mean mate?

Doctors do claim that using androgenic steroids will shrink the testicles. This is of course true, though temporary and reversible. On cycle my balls go to the size of grapes! This resolves afterwards.

I've never heard a doctor claim that steroids could shrink the penis. This is impossible, and any doctor that claimed this clearly never passed their medical exams lol.

So I guess you meant the first?

As for aggression, well the best study on this showed no effect on anger or stress levels when a moderate dose cycle was used. However in the real world, some are prone to short tempers when on androgens, particularly when on high doses. Luckily I am not at all prone to "roid rage" personally.