• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe The south Asian cocktail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentraiate

Greenlighter
I have been in the suffering period for about 7 years now.for the first five years I took only pills caps(and weed of course).I basically take everything that gets me.high and that is avail. Benzos opioids opiates anti histamines where I come from.these are the cheapest.I can't afford heroin cocaine and acid.so about 2 years ago a friend introduced me to a so called substitute for heroin.that was buprenorphine diazepam and promethazine.not that iv taken them all at once before but he brought it in 2ml ampoules each.all IV.he mixed all of the 3 and shot 3 ml of the mixture on my arm
That was the best high I got.within a few months I started to lose veins so he taught me to shoot up the femoral myself.and that was it.I did not need a helper and I didn't have to share so I shot 6 ml almost 4 times a week max.and slowly I noticed the injection site stopped healing.and now I have a hole in my groin.not that blood or pus comes out but I'm worried about the whole.iv started to rotate sites.but the hole is still there.will it heal in time?what should I do?and please don't use this cocktail as it is super addictive.I can't stop now but I want to take precautions.please hepl

I'd go to the hospital. A gaping hole in the femoral doesn't sound good at all. Please seek some form of medical attention, preferably a MD

(Edit: I realize this may be a little more difficult to present yourself as an addict, and maybe met with more discrimination in South Asia, but being alive is the main thing I'd say)

oh shit man yeah get yourself down to A&E yesterday
not worth losing a leg over

I have started using different sites and rotating.but the hole doesn't seem to recover.if I see a.doc I'm afraid they'll send me to a rehab.should I get it stitched in a clinic?

Yes, you should seek medical help as soon as possible. The situation could turn very bad quickly.

Yeah bro, Deffo head down A&E! Don't put it off for anything and Don't let anyone (especially yourself) talk you out of it!!!! Good Luck!

I have been in the suffering period for about 7 years now.for the first five years I took only pills caps(and weed of course).I basically take everything that gets me.high and that is avail. Benzos opioids opiates anti histamines where I come from.these are the cheapest.I can't afford heroin cocaine and acid.so about 2 years ago a friend introduced me to a so called substitute for heroin.that was buprenorphine diazepam and promethazine.not that iv taken them all at once before but he brought it in 2ml ampoules each.all IV.he mixed all of the 3 and shot 3 ml of the mixture on my arm
That was the best high I got.within a few months I started to lose veins so he taught me to shoot up the femoral myself.and that was it.I did not need a helper and I didn't have to share so I shot 6 ml almost 4 times a week max.and slowly I noticed the injection site stopped healing.and now I have a hole in my groin.not that blood or pus comes out but I'm worried about the whole.iv started to rotate sites.but the hole is still there.will it heal in time?what should I do?and please don't use this cocktail as it is super addictive.I can't stop now but I want to take precautions.please hepl

Go to the hospital. Your past the heal yourself phase. Pro or not, time to go NOW. A basic hospital will be able to fix you up. Don't take bullshit combos. I only say that, because the combonation may work in a medical setting, but not bootleg, home brew drugs.

We can't determine exactally where your at, but you are at risk for a bunch of things including death.

Go to the hospital !!

You made a good point about not using the combo, but you have to go A.S.A.P , like today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.