Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
I saw an interview with david Chase, on the DVD extras, where he was talking about psychedelics and how he used to truly believe they would change the world. You can certainally see the influence shining through in his work.

meadow = Jamie Lynn Discala? I thought her name was jamie lynn sigler before.. did i screw that up or did she get married?

anybody know?

Yep she got married.
This next season we are no doubt going to war with new york. Last season dealt more with Tonys home life but this season is back to bizz.
Johnny Sack is still pissed for Tony not going along with the hit on Carmine. Also that old jew Hesh is going to be back this year. I always liked his character he was good friends with Tonys dad and Tony goes to him for advice. This season should be awesome especially with Buscemi coming aboard.

WILL THE RUSSIAN EVER COME OUT OF THE FUCKIN WOODS! :)

Heard a live radio interview with David Lee Roth yesterday in which he revealed he's just finished shooting a Sopranos episode.

"You smell like Paco Rabanne just crawled up your ass"

just a reminder to please be careful to note spoilers..

i still haven't seen the entire 4th season

It's crazy to think what HBO might throw into this season, and how they're going to span out a sixth season, too.

I'm going to make one prediction:

Christopher somehow catches Adriana feeding the agents information and he kills her for it.

possible Spoiler warning

Its too bad, because Adriana has been giving the agents shit. It's not like she knows much, or ever has...

I predict that Tony and Dr. Melfi expand their relationship.

Or at least, I hope they do

but I also hope that Tony and Carmella get back together... I dont want them to be estranged! :(

Ah I think Tony is going to kill Adriana, Chris finds out and whacks Tony and then AJ whacks Christopher and takes over the family business.

That'd be sweet.

i still havent seen all of the forth season... but hopefully ill pick it up off my friend... im happy that the new season starts... even though i dont have HBO... so it will be back to their website reading the summery of the show...:)

It surprised me how many people I know that didnt like the 4th season. I prefer the earlier episodes myself, but I didn't really consider the 4th season to be dissapointing. It switched the focus a lot from business to home life, but I never really thought that was a bad thing. I dunno.

The new season looks to be pretty kick ass though. I saw the previews for it last weekend. I hadn't even been thinking of it before then but im glad I got reminded. No show on TV can touch Sopranos IMO.

How is that not remotely possible?

Anythings possible with David Chase. Thats the beauty of the Sopranos.