• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The Small & (probably) worthless Cyputylone Megathread

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Cyputylone aka 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-cyclohexylcathinone:

NPrW1qt.jpg

This has recently been made available but was originally developed in the 1960s (from the vendors description anyways, I have yet to verify this).

I received a gram of Cyputylone as a free sample with an order that was just delivered to yesterday. Vendor had just described it as "Similar to Eutylone" with no other details when he shipped out the order with the free sample to me a couple weeks ago but since then this chemical has popped up on their website with an actual name and minor details/information.

Some reddit users have been quick to dismiss it from just looking at the structure. Another warned that it is "a pretty strong MAOB inhibitor" based on swiss target predictions

I haven't tried any yet and probably won't anytime soon. I'm hoping that at some point in the future somebody will have tried it and then stumble in here and report on it. Pretty please?

So yea, if ya know anything about it please share.

No clue, maybe its a methylone prodrug based on what it looks like but im not so sure that the cyclohexane is going to let go so easily, who knows.

If its active its probably of low potency, but thats just a guess.

OP, did you ever try it? I've been looking for experience reports on this because I was thinking of trying some myself.

I recently acquired some with almost the same description, when, the vendor I was ordering Eutylone from ran out and said cyputylone was all he had left. It's a little less of a serotonin roll, and a little more of a speedy rush than eutylone. It's pretty forgiving too, like hardly any comedown or hangover to it. I've been using pretty small doses of it though, like 100mg usually insuflated with some 4f-mph. It snorts really well, because it opens up the sinuses a lot like coke, as well as having that nice, cool, numbing feel to it. The most I've ever used was 200mg orally, and I had a perma-smile the whole rest of the day.
38years old, 200lb male, med-high tolerance to amphetamines/phenidates.