• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy HXE Thread (3-HO-2’-oxo-PCE)

Just be mindful... LEO looks on these boards to say the least. It's not like knowing a vendor makes you cooler.

Who the fuck is LEO? I just wanted to help. I have no ego so being cool mean absolutely nothing to me. Swag in my opinion is still crappy weed and not how impressive you are with all, their bullshit.

Law enforcement officers... Again you're not helping anyone who doesn't already know doing stuff like that. It's not like it's a big deal, but being careless is

Law enforcement officers... Again you're not helping anyone who doesn't already know doing stuff like that. It's not like it's a big deal, but being careless is

So is HXE actual availableas of now or not yet?

I am not sure if I could put a link to reddit here... but I won't, just in case.
Anyway, if you do a search there, you can find a couple of posts (9 months old) where some people claim that they were given samples of HXE and MXPr to test these new products and decide which one would be better to go to the RC market. MXPr won and we all know the rest of the story, but if these posts are true that means that HXE has actually been synted and tested, but the testers didn't like it as much as they liked MXPr.

Is that - it never made it to market because it couldn't be made cost effectively/well OR it never made it to market... yet?

Pretty sure I recall the synth route was not really viable, someone told me they tried and failed. A BLer chemist also told me the synth would be extremely difficult.

Pretty sure I recall the synth route was not really viable, someone told me they tried and failed. A BLer chemist also told me the synth would be extremely difficult.

Anyone ever say how hard it would be to synth MXE? I think I read it wasn't overly difficult all things considered. I am surprised given the talk on forums such as these that they wouldn't want to cash in on an established and new eager market.

The MXE synth is not all that hard. As is evidenced by how insanely cheap and plentiful it was for a while.

Honestly the total falling off of MXE despite it not being illegal in a number of places (and despite plenty of illegal things still being produced, even things much less popular) is one of the really strange things about the world, to me. It doesn't make any sense. I mean periodically someone pops up to sell "pre-ban" MXE, and it goes for many times what it used to. Someone could make a killing.

The MXE synth is not all that hard. As is evidenced by how insanely cheap and plentiful it was for a while.

Honestly the total falling off of MXE despite it not being illegal in a number of places (and despite plenty of illegal things still being produced, even things much less popular) is one of the really strange things about the world, to me. It doesn't make any sense. I mean periodically someone pops up to sell "pre-ban" MXE, and it goes for many times what it used to. Someone could make a killing.

That's what confuses me. Never have drug producers failed to capitalise on such a lucrative market. It's not as if it was especially harmful not had a huge amount of bad publicity which makes the whole thing even stranger.

I suppose what I was asking was - is the synth not known? Surely there has to be people out there with the ability to replicate it if not the original chemists, so I wonder what is holding them back?

I hope I get to try this, I have DMXE supposedly coming anytime, but international mail from Europe is so slow and unreliable these days, it's impossible to say if I'll ever see it.

I suppose what I was asking was - is the synth not known? Surely there has to be people out there with the ability to replicate it if not the original chemists, so I wonder what is holding them back?

The synth is definitely known, and what's more it must not be too hard, as it used to be readily available for cheap. And very close analogues are being made. It truly is one of the great drug mysteries of our time, I think.

The general pathway to MXE is known but there aren't any "recipes" out there like there is for stuff like ketamine. That said, it would only take undergraduate knowledge of organic chemistry and a bit of extra research to generalize ketamine's "recipe" to MXE.

I actually wonder what pathway the HXE source used to get there, because I believe the best route goes from MXE. From MXE, your one step away from HXE, and also from something like 3-MeO-2'-HO-PCE. Actually from any of the 2'-Oxo-ACH's you're only one step away from the corresponding 2'-HO-ACH, which makes me wonder why we haven't seen those. I'm omitting details to avoid synthesis discussion, but someone please point out if this strays too close and I'll edit.

Anyways, HXE definitely sounds intriguing. DMXE ended up being quite disappointing for me, which makes me think that the more electron density at the 3 position, the better.

I received my HXE yesterday and did a small allergy test. The powder is finely ground and has off-white color. As some reddit user noted it has distinct and obvious musty smell and also taste, but it's not too strong. I hope this wasn't just an attempt to get rid of old stock. I have very low disso tolerance but i should note i did 5mg 5-meo-mipt about 2 and a half days ago which also interacts with serotonin. I have no previous experience with MXE.

Today i insufflated 5mg as trial run and there was slight dissociation. An hour later i insufflated 20mg. It takes about ~20 minutes to peak, but i'm not completely sure just how long since its very gradual and doesn't hit you as hard as DMXE. It's more sober-like with less motor control loss than DMXE at the same dose, similiar to 3-meo-pcp (edit: ovbiously, 3-ho-pcp, since i've tried that now too) in that regard - but mental high is different. It's slightly sedating in a nice and warm way. There's some entactogenic effects present. The sense of novelty is not as strong, overall it's quite a gentle drug.

Last edited: