• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

The mail gods were benevolent and I received my gram of DMXE today. I am highly curious.

jYCb3ZE.png

Happy travels Celestial Robot Cat, I am extremely envious.

If this is as close to MXE as people think then I may have to take a punt and see if I can secure some. Can I ask CRC - How much is it a gram? (like to know how much I'll be gambling!).

Last edited:
Happy travels Celestial Robot Cat, I am extremely envious.

If this is as close to MXE as people think then I may have to take a punt and see if I can secure some. Can I ask CRC - How much is it a gram? (like to know how much I'll be gambling!).
Lets assume when something states 1 g, that indicates 1 gram.

After my Methoxetamine years, didn't seem addicting. But after years of daily use. Its nice they have finally found something looking alike. But I am all over disso's, no fiending for this or DCK. Did try 2f-DCK. And although it was almost like Ket it wasn't, Ket's beauty lies in the rest after its run its course.

MXE and 2f-DCK both kept me awake.

Hope the reports will be positive. I really liked MXiPr, still liking it :D

The mail gods were benevolent and I received my gram of DMXE today. I am highly curious.

jYCb3ZE.png
I'm hoping against hope that a local vendor stocks this in Antarctica...I only buy domestic research chems!
That being said...I only snagged my supply of MXE right before the ban and I hope I dont miss out on this one....
It's just the fucking customs agents at the Antarctic border are freaking nazi's when it comes to ordering grey area chems....fucking 4th world problems I have to face...sigh....
Anyhooooo, really looking forward to reports on this one before I bite the bullet and make an order!!!😁
I'm super excited for you!!! Please be safe and report back!!!

Lets assume when something states 1 g, that indicates 1 gram.

Let's also assume that when one enquires as to how much as specific weight is, they are referring to the cost and not the already stated weight - just for funsies.

Last edited:
Let's also assume that when one enquires as to how much as specific weight is, they are referring to the cost and not the already stated weight - just for funsies.
Why not just check out their website instead of asking on here?
I don't mean to come across as a jerk...but it's something you could just look to yourself instead of making posts about what it costs...just saying.

Out of all the new dissos since mxp/diph/eph this is the only one I've really really wanted to try.
The only site I can find selling it doesn't ship to the UK lol probably for the best.
Still very interested to read some reports especially some IV ones if anyone dares!

I may have the opportunity to try this soonish, will write a report and assessment when I do!

The difference that stands between this and MXE is ofc the 3-Me vs. the 3-MeO. The only opportunity I've had to compare these moieties in arylcyclohexylamines are 3-Me-PCP vs. 3-MeO-PCP. I am not sure if the cyclohexanone or the ethylamine group change the way those functional groups behave in vivo.

Drawing comparisons between 3-Me-PCP to 3-MeO-PCP however:
I found 3-Me-PCP to be very slightly less potent, much shorter in duration, less physically stimulating/more physically incapacitating, more euphoric, less "rushy", and generally smoother and shallower than 3-MeO-PCP. I wonder if we could expect to see similar qualities when comparing DMXE to MXE? I guess we'll find out in the coming weeks and months

Why not just check out their website instead of asking on here?
I don't mean to come across as a jerk...but it's something you could just look to yourself instead of making posts about what it costs...just saying.

... and that website is? I don't want to come across as a jerk either but if you can show me where the website is mentioned on this page then I will most humbly apologise. When you are on chastising someone for asking a simple and civilised question - you were not even the person asked so you have wasted your time replying to me and my time having to reply to you - then sorry but you are coming across as a jerk, maybe you see it different, but you shouldn't

I do not access the dark web and since no one seems to ship to my area I have no sources to check,(although I have an idea how to get shipping). I am very interested in this and just wanted to know how much it costs as I will may a risk but its money I'd rather not loose.

So please, unless you are highlighting where the site is mentioned here or are apologising for hassling me then do us both a favour and please just ignore my posts.

Thank you for your help.

... and that website is? I don't want to come across as a jerk either but if you can show me where the website is mentioned on this page then I will most humbly apologise. When you are on chastising someone for asking a simple and civilised question - you were not even the person asked so you have wasted your time replying to me and my time having to reply to you - then sorry but you are coming across as a jerk, maybe you see it different, but you shouldn't

I do not access the dark web and since no one seems to ship to my area I have no sources to check,(although I have an idea how to get shipping). I am very interested in this and just wanted to know how much it costs as I will may a risk but its money I'd rather not loose.

So please, unless you are highlighting where the site is mentioned here or are apologising for hassling me then do us both a favour and please just ignore my posts.

Thank you for your help.
Nope sorry I wont ignore your post...because I it must be pointed out that its useless to know a vendors pricing if you dont even know what the vendor is...if you wish to see my interaction with you as jerkishh then so be it but I'm actually attempting to appeal to your logic and apparently failing .
Now here some more help which I'm sure you'll still see as jerkish behavior...try using Google. I mean I literally found it in one single search.
This is good advice and truly not meant to upset you but hey some people cant take criticism...or advice without getting bent outta shape about it.

B_T you should enter politics.

Why are you so offended by something that did not and does not concern you? I was engaging in a conversational manner with someone else and how my post reached you way up there on your high horse I may never know but again - when you didn't need to respond why did you?

Most of the info found on this site can be found elsewhere via google, and many asking questions have been directed towards the likes of shroomery as the info wasn't here. Do you jump all over those threads telling people they are wasting their time and should use google? If not why not or is it just something in my post that offends?

As I have already asked - show me where the website is mentioned here and I will bow to your superior intellectual might and Vulcan like logic, otherwise - 🤫🤫🤫

Why are you so offended by something that did not and does not concern you? I was engaging in a conversational manner with someone else and how my post reached you way up there on your high horse I may never know but again - when you didn't need to respond why did you?

Most of the info found on this site can be found elsewhere via google, and many asking questions have been directed towards the likes of shroomery as the info wasn't here. Do you jump all over those threads telling people they are wasting their time and should use google? If not why not or is it just something in my post that offends?

As I have already asked - show me where the website is mentioned here and I will bow to your superior intellectual might and Vulcan like logic, otherwise - 🤫🤫🤫

It's not on darkweb + giving the website's name is sourcing which is not permitted in BL. It's 60€/g

I assure you I was never offended. In fact quite amused at your reaction.
Vendor discussion is expressly forbidden on bluelight which is why I did not submit to your request to name the vendor but steered you towards a method that would allow you to find what you were looking for.
But honestly, if you can't even find a famous clearnet vendor on the internet it's a pretty strong indicator that you have no business messing with their chemicals.
And yes, whenever I see someone ask a question that can be easily googled I steer them towards that if it's something that's easily found with minimal effort.
I also give harm reduction advice and advice on drugs in general to people who actually have them and need help with an issue regarding them.
What I dont do is tell people where to get drugs....that's not what bluelight is for in fact it's about HARM REDUCTION.
Informing anyone who asks where to find whatever substance they desire would be antithetical to harm reduction.

Cool it with the self-righteousness, guys.
Yes sir!!!
Really just trying to explain how he could find what he wanted without breaking bluelight rules and letting him know about bluelight rules for future inquiries.
My bad......😑

Being an addict/user of ketamine and of MXE when it was originally first available I'm very excited for this one.

Other than 3-meo-pcp and o-pce I really haven't rated the other dissociatives that came along after. Didn't rate MXP at all, found 3-ho-pce to be of interest but didn't pursue. The DCK/2FDCK I found too expensive compared to ketamine but they are certainly interesting. Found MXPr got you into a dangerous black out moving state (without a hole) far too easily in the doses I was doing and so didn't bother with MXiPr.

As others mentioned I'm also wary of these chemicals being marketed or promoted as MXE alternatives but I will also say this one has caught my interest and I hope to get the opportunity to try. Would be great if this is the case as it's a lot safer compared to ket when going down the addiction route.

For anyone that has some and with plenty to experiment, I'd love to hear a few attempts at sublingual dosing. I found MXE really shined by this ROA when it was the original stuff and not the recent weak batches. But this will probably be one of the first ways I'll try it. I found it gave a much fuller/warmer experience than sniffing and was fairly potent so cut out the need for IM/IV.

Any reports for DMXE I've read so far are all 10mg or so. Not discouraging this as it's the right approach to start low. But I think this one will start to shine more at 30-60mg depending on experience with dissociatives. 30mg sublinguial will probably be my first dose with redosing as required when trying.