View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

I IM'd 200mg over two shots.

Done it nasal and sub.

It has very slight mxe feelings like the warmth and contentness. But it just does not last as long and is not as in depth or magical if that makes sense.

Disappointing.

Sorry i said that wrong.

I split 250mg into four doses. I shot two of them. Twenty mins apart. So 60mgish.

Come up was fast. Especially nasally. But calm and smooth if that makes sense. Very smooth come up. I dont know why some say it takes so long to come up.

No burn.

Slight pain in injection sites next day. Nothing horrible and it was my first time injecting IM.

If MXE was 100/100 then DMXE would be 70/100 IMO overall ime. Being generous.

I used the DMXE over 3 days and wasn't that impressed either. To be fair, I haven't been in a great place mentally lately. Then again, I have traditionally relied upon dissociatives to pull me out of those negative headspaces. Even if that strategy ever was effective, I probably magnified its efficacy in retrospect. I also used a fair bit of MXiPr over those three days and at least I can say that these substances seem reasonably nontoxic in combination, at least acutely.

That said, the DMXE did help me come to a big realization in my life, and in that regard it was rather forceful. I realized that I have to quit using dissociatives for the rest of my life. I've been using them for 10 years now and that seems like a good, round number to call it at. There's been ups and downs, and they've certainly had an enormous impact on my life, but I've realized that they bring me no joy anymore. If anything they make me a detached hypochondriac and perhaps this is my body's way of telling me to move on. It's been a good run, but I have to start thinking about my long-term health. The effects on memory and cognition also makes these some of the worst drugs I could choose for the career I'm trying to go into (I'm only 2 semesters away from graduate school in physics).

I hope this message doesn't come across as judgmental. I'm happy and in some way envious of people who can still benefit from these substances. I also think that dissociatives only have so much to offer in one lifetime and it is time for me to hang up the phone. Probably it would have been easier to let go to of these drugs sooner, if not for all the profound and happy times I spent with MXE, and the way it etched itself into my memory. What I realized though, is that even if I had MXE today I could not get back to the place I was at five years ago. Just as much as I was chasing the drug, I was chasing the feeling of being young with no worries and little tolerance. Those I simply cannot get back, and it's to accept that and readjust my sights.

I feel the same way about dissociatives, the more I end up holing, the crazier I end up feeling from all the dissociation / derealization / depersonalisation. I just don't think it's doing my own mental health any good. Especially the PCP derivatives, the mania and delusions lasted so long - obviously I fucked up with the frequency of dosing but I just have nothing to gain from messing with the entire class of drugs anymore.

@Bella Figura this is why I dont fuck with the new RC dissociatives. I'll stick to regular ket thanks. Don't trust my self/brain on the more potent, stimulating stuff.
Even if MXE came back around (and I had a good few years heavy love affair with her) i would proceed with extreme caution. Got into more than my fair share of blacked out, mania induced bad situations back when she was legal, lol.

I used the DMXE over 3 days and wasn't that impressed either. To be fair, I haven't been in a great place mentally lately. Then again, I have traditionally relied upon dissociatives to pull me out of those negative headspaces. Even if that strategy ever was effective, I probably magnified its efficacy in retrospect. I also used a fair bit of MXiPr over those three days and at least I can say that these substances seem reasonably nontoxic in combination, at least acutely.

That said, the DMXE did help me come to a big realization in my life, and in that regard it was rather forceful. I realized that I have to quit using dissociatives for the rest of my life. I've been using them for 10 years now and that seems like a good, round number to call it at. There's been ups and downs, and they've certainly had an enormous impact on my life, but I've realized that they bring me no joy anymore. If anything they make me a detached hypochondriac and perhaps this is my body's way of telling me to move on. It's been a good run, but I have to start thinking about my long-term health. The effects on memory and cognition also makes these some of the worst drugs I could choose for the career I'm trying to go into (I'm only 2 semesters away from graduate school in physics).

I hope this message doesn't come across as judgmental. I'm happy and in some way envious of people who can still benefit from these substances. I also think that dissociatives only have so much to offer in one lifetime and it is time for me to hang up the phone. Probably it would have been easier to let go to of these drugs sooner, if not for all the profound and happy times I spent with MXE, and the way it etched itself into my memory. What I realized though, is that even if I had MXE today I could not get back to the place I was at five years ago. Just as much as I was chasing the drug, I was chasing the feeling of being young with no worries and little tolerance. Those I simply cannot get back, and it's to accept that and readjust my sights.

Can you expand on how it has impacted your memory and cognition?

You're not asking me but I've written about it elsewhere re: K.

It sucks. My entire past has a dull fog over it and I haven't used in 4 months, and my use was minor compared to truly heavy users. Some memories are straight up re-written / altered from what actually occurred, including visual memory (the people I remember are not the actual people who were there in real life). Motor skills and many other things also become diminished.

This is a very real phenomena, ketamine's ability to erase and re-write memory is being explored for it's therapeuric potential re: addiction and ptsd.
How much did you use exactly? How frequently?

Some memories are straight up re-written / altered from what actually occurred

This is a very real phenomena, ketamine's ability to erase and re-write memory is being explored for it's therapeuric potential re: addiction and ptsd.
I've had that happen loads. At one point id actually stop blacking out after a hit and instead my brain would play me a full on made up (happy) story of what happened after i pushed the plunger, and id only realize the truth after being told/shown what really happened (bad).
Thats why i stopped doing hits over 1g. Loads of injuries. Loads of falls and k-comas... Being unresponsive for periods of time. Broken nose, ribs. Upset friends. Them having to pick me up and pull thr needle out my arm, mop up my blood etc.

And there was me thinking i just pushed the plunger and got a nice rush and walked away. Madness.

(Sorry to continue the de railing OP)

I want to add that used 450mg in 3 days and started having chest pains in the left side of my chest and stomach issues. I started spitting up thick spit that also tasted like it. I performed a acetone wash and the smell is gone and the color from a tan to the slightest off white. Hangover and headache are also gone and so is the spitting up of the nasty chemical taste. The first day I tested it I insufflated 20-30mg and the same amount in a capsule. I had the feelings of sliding and stretching similar to mxe but less forceful, I never was able to replicate that experience again. It seems like redosing doesn't really work as much as taking it all at once but. I will be trying that route again soon.

I want to add that used 450mg in 3 days and started having chest pains in the left side of my chest and stomach issues. I started spitting up thick spit that also tasted like it. I performed a acetone wash and the smell is gone and the color from a tan to the slightest off white. Hangover and headache are also gone and so is the spitting up of the nasty chemical taste. The first day I tested it I insufflated 20-30mg and the same amount in a capsule. I had the feelings of sliding and stretching similar to mxe but less forceful, I never was able to replicate that experience again. It seems like redosing doesn't really work as much as taking it all at once but. I will be trying that route again soon.
Sounds well dodgy bud

Aftet hearing that Id wager that mayhe the same rule as K applies for this, aka, spit the drip out when you sniff, and dont take orally.

Sounds well dodgy bud

Aftet hearing that Id wager that mayhe the same rule as K applies for this, aka, spit the drip out when you sniff, and dont take orally.
Isn't it more likely that it was just the impurities causing the discomfort? I haven't felt anything negative since washing it and I've used it twice at 20-30mg. I will try 50mg tonight.

Isn't it more likely that it was just the impurities causing the discomfort? I haven't felt anything negative since washing it and I've used it twice at 20-30mg. I will try 50mg tonight.
Id like to hope so mate! You're the guinea pig so please, report back lol

good bronchodilator, delusion of sobriety is strong with this one, short half-life, the less manic of the band imo
but to make a bond between terpenes and pcp is brutal à la salvia, i feel it
it hit the hear to

Last edited:
To follow up, I insufflated 20mg and ate 20mg and experienced my first to what I presume is bladder and or kidney pain. Now I've finished my research.

Ah, typical that such an interesting analogue shows up just as I'm embarking on the mother of all tolerance breaks... I'd try to get some to stash for a while but dissociatives seem to be a class I just have very little self control around. Hopefully this is still about once I start using drugs again. Thanks to everyone who shared their experience. 🙂

I acquired some reptilian DMXE. It has consistency of small crystals, almost looking like sand. Color is slightly tan / white. I have no prior experience with MXE so i can't compare them. So far i took DMXE about 3-4 times (13-23 mg) orally. Mg per mg it's way less immobilizing than DCK, but still i wouldn't want to sit behind the wheel past 20mgs (i do have very low disso tolerance). At 23 mg and redose i was watching movie with my friend and surprisingly found it to be entactogenic - but not over-the-top / emotional but rather very down to earth, realistic feeling. I'm not sure if this translates to real world, i'll have to test it more in the future. So far feels like a decent drug for hanging out or watching movies. Also everytime i got high my pupils constricted considerably, like i had just taken opioids. IME it doesn't feel toxic or heavy on the body, there's no comedown. It does feel a bit more-ish, even days after.

Just received a 500mg of this. I have to say I'm very nervous sampling such a new compound. Not too sure about the dosage range.

Just received a 500mg of this. I have to say I'm very nervous sampling such a new compound. Not too sure about the dosage range.
Depends on your tolerance to dissociatives.
If spend a minute or 2 (or less) you can see what dosages the other 6 pages of guinea pigs have been doing.
If you're nervous, i wouldn't do it, dissociative experiences can and will vary greatly on scene, setting and mindset.