• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

Wow... there are like 20+ MXE Big and Dandy threads
I still haven't found the final one.... I have also been reading various drug threads on bluelight and this has got to be one of the longest Big and Dandys out there HOLY SHIT it must be extremely amazing. I can't believe nobody(vendor/china/labs) until now has realized what a cash cow opportunity vending some at a high margin is.
Also, I feel like if one had a couple million dollars and knew about the RC scene... You could vacation to another country, meet up with chemists and lab type people, create a legitimate company and higher lawyers... Sign contracts... And now you are operating like the reptiles, the canadian's, or the guys in NL/EU who've been around forever.
Anyways, I've been researching compounds to order and using bluelight/reddit anecdotes as info. Well this solidifies what I'll find when I come across a magical compound. This has got to be the most discussed molecule on bluelight
Oh wow I may have found the final one, it's 17 and the last discussion is in 2020. Hmmph! Was hoping there was recent discussion, can't wait to find out if the new source is legit!!

Dont think so but im hoping someone will send some in, will have to go off bioassay for the time being. The vendor im getting it from is one of the best in the business so im pretty sure it is what he says. His reputation is great and he regularly gets very intetesting drugs.

I mean chromatography analisys or similar. Just bioassaying you cant really discern MXE from DMXE, for example

I mean chromatography analisys or similar. Just bioassaying you cant really discern MXE from DMXE, for example
I'd disagree on that - DMXE has a warm, hazy vibe where MXE is more euphoric and building -

DMXE also has a very distinct smell in every synth I have tried, MXE largely does not.

There are a fair amount of overlapping features but I would be very surprised if it turned out what I have received is not MXE, based on my (admittedly limited, but relatively recent) experience with it, as well as with DMXE and MXiPr.

Discerning DMXE from MXE is like discerning 2cc from 2cd. They are incredibly similar compounds that is near impossible to discriminate from bioassays.

Is like discerning 9mm from 10mm just by eyesight. Surely some could do it but most will be just guessing. You really need a ruler to really be sure.

In any case, for me DMXE is close enought so personally I dont miss MXE so much and if maybe DMXE was the fisrt that appeared and MXE was the novel maybe we will be asking for DMXE. Being so incredible similar the push for the original is not that there. BUt if analysis confirm that the nex MXE is indeed what they say and cost the same as DMXE, surelly I would get a nice load of it

Peculiar example you pick there. For me 2C-C and 2C-D feel miles apart.. like I wouldn't even have guessed some people could have a hard time distinguishing them.

In the same vein Hamilton Morris claims never to get paranoid from weed!

is like discerning 2cc from 2cd. They are incredibly similar compounds that is near impossible to discriminate from bioassays.
Would definitely be able to distinguish these two. Never tried DMXE, but all the 2c's ive tried are very unique.

Would definitely be able to distinguish these two. Never tried DMXE, but all the 2c's ive tried are very unique.

Id be able to tell also, probably even if given 2C-C and not told what it is. One of my favorite drugs and its headspace has its own unique flavor for sure. The main similarity between it and 2C-D is the duration. But i find 2C-D in lower-medium doses to be a little bland compared to the other 2C-x. But now if you take over 100mgs it will blow your mind. I can take 30-40mgs of 2C-C and trip pretty hard like an absolute +++.

Tried searching the thread with no luck, sorry if this has been answered already - is DMXE safe combined with benz?

Tried searching the thread with no luck, sorry if this has been answered already - is DMXE safe combined with benz?

Physically safe yeah, but not really advised to take them concurrently because it can lead to compulsive redosing of the Dissos if your prone to these sorts of things. Which unfortunately i am and id gotten myself into a real shitstorm cuz of taking Clonazepam, DMXE and 3-MeO-PCE combined.

Years later im just finally recovering from the damage that day caused to my life did time in jail cuz of that day and everything. Id be very careful if i was you if you have any compulsive nature with benzos in particular. Ive used them to sedate me at the end of a PCP analog binge and it worked, but a slippery slope indeed.

Okay, thank you @cosmic charlie
Totally compulsive with everything. I am trying to get rid of the benz after a kinda short but intense run with them. Had grand mals before and I am tapering. Sidenote I guess. Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry to hear about what happened to you. I hear you on the slippery slope. Be well.