• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Small & Handy 5-Chloro-AMT thread

Alright fellas, this compound sounds promising and also seems a bit underexplored, so I’m starting to work with it.
I started at 1mg, then up to 5, then 10, with minimal effect. Yesterday I jumped to 20mg and seemed merely on the threshold the entire time. I got slightly increased tactical early on, and noticed hints of visual enhancement at roughly 5 hours. Was definitely off baseline. Also had some sensations in the gastric system like I was on the verge of coming up for a good portion of the time. Chatiness around hours 6 and on. Fell asleep at hour 13.
I kept getting the feeling that it might develop further, like it wanted to but just couldn’t. I was really tempted to throw some 4-HO-MiPT in the mix just to make something happen, but I’d like to feel out the compound in its entirety before trying any combos.
I’ll be pushing further in the next month or two and will report back, but I’ve got some other materials to explore first.

Does anyone have any reagent results for their 5-Cl-AMT?
I’ll make some time to hit mine with some Marquis, Mecke, and Mandellin in the next week and will post results since I can’t find any reagent results anywhere

Okey dokey. Reagent results from my material. Please note that I have NOT had the identity verified by a lab, so these results are only for the material I received as 5-Cl-AMT. I’ve used this vendor for years and I’ve never received something that wasn’t what it was supposed to be, but shit does happen. I’d always be curious as to how other people’s materials test in comparison.
Top to bottom is Marquis, Mecke, Mandellin. First image is perhaps 30 seconds after application; second image is after perhaps 90 seconds.
I did some color correction to compensate for my lighting so that the pics corresponded with what the naked eye was seeing

EDIT ON JUNE 20th—
My Mandelin result MAY NOT BE ACCURATE. The reagent showed itself to have gone bad last night (June 19th). I believe it was contaminated AFTER this test was done, but I’ll have fresh Mandelin on the way to verify. I’ll update when I’m 117% certain.

Last edited:
Why thank you! Just trying to be of use.
I’ll continue exploring the material soon. I see promise in it, I was just a bit flummoxed by requiring a dose quite higher than the woefully few reports available. I’ll be pushing up after I sample a few materials I haven’t had to chance to yet. Definitely wanna get a feel for it before it disappears in case I need to add more to my collection.

I hear you @Addam , really worth giving these chemicals a spin to see if they warrant stocking up for the long haul - who knows how long they'll be around for.

I hear you @Addam , really worth giving these chemicals a spin to see if they warrant stocking up for the long haul - who knows how long they'll be around for.
I’ve always been a collector of these things. Several years ago, through a bizarre series of events, I lost my collection which contained a bunch of psychedelics that I simply can’t obtain like we used to be able to, some really rare stuff too. A supply for several lifetimes. It was heartbreaking. I’ll share the story one day, because in one way it was a blessing and saved me from some serious shit. Maybe when the statute of limitations has expired 😂
The Universe really looked out for me, it was just so improbable…
So it goes!

Last edited:
Yeah, Xork, I’ve seen the pictures in the stash thread, and I can say that it is about the only thing on this Earth that can induce envy in me 😂
Just the sheer variety. The rare DOx’s that I missed out on. And you have quite a few of the things I lost. I tip my hat to you, sir
Anyhow, I’ll quit detailing the thread with my tangential ramblings…

I promised to end my tangential ramblings, but I meant to add that for you to have lost your stash in the way you did, Xork, probably hurt a bit more than the way mine got away from me, which benefitted me in a bittersweet way. I feel you, bud.

My current collection is reaching respectable levels; my girlfriend is wowed by it, and I tell her, “You should’ve seen the last one… 😞
I think what saddens me the most is the loss of all my 2C-x’s and my DOx’s. There was nearly 70 grams of various 2C’s that I treasured, those could’ve been passed down to my non-existent children. NBOMe-Mescaline, which seemed like a dud, but it was still so rare that it was a point of pride just to have it. 2C-TB, which didn’t seem to be active at all but was something interesting just from an aesthetics standpoint and more than likely won’t be synthed again. My 25D-NBOMe, which I thought was a worthwhile material (the other NBOMe’s in there weren’t as hurtful of a loss, but I thought 25D was special). Probably even some others I’m forgetting, lol.
Most of the tryptamines can likely be replaced at some point, but the others… Sigh 😢
Anyhow, now I promise I’ll do my best to stop my tangential ramblings and report back when I have something substantial to say about 5-Cl-AMT 🤪

Last edited:
Yes that literally gave me a little bit of a hurt feeling in my chest to read.. moment of silence for those fallen soldiers. 25D-NBOMe did sound intriguing and I always hoped it was an exception to the unsafe nature of 25i and at least some of the other NBOMes. NBOMe-Mescaline is so exotic.. wow. Not to mention 2C-TB.

Wow, that is tragic. Hard to believe that back in the day the 2Cs were the main RCs... now they're very difficult to find and many are just gone. I have a decent collection of 2Cs but not a whole lot of any. I'm most proud of my DOX collection, I've got almost all of them ever synthed (and distributed), as far as I know. Might be able to get some DOI soon and I have some DOB powder (already have some blotters) that should be here any time. That will leave just DON that I can immediately think of... besides obscure ones like DOEF and DOTFM.

never heard of that, only of tcb-2... did you mean that?
I think it's this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiobuscaline but with a 2,5 sub pattern instead of 3,5 - I guess it's like 2C-T-7 but with an extra carbon on the end of that chain connected to the sulphur.

Wow, TCB-2 sounds like it could be dangerous: Potent agonist, high selectivity, similar potency to LSD and Bromo-DragonFLY.

My 2C regret is not snagging a lot of 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7 while I had the chance. Apologies for continuing to derail this thread...

Last edited:
Nope, 2C-TB, with a tertbutyl on there. If my memory serves me well, was synthed by a now-defunct lab as a tribute to Shulgin on one of his birthdays years ago. I believe it was done as a symbolic commemoration of sorts, intending the tertbutyl to look like a scepter next to the “crown” of the ring structure. Purely aesthetic, I believe, as I don’t recall anyone reporting activity and I never explored it because I had so precious little.

It was never widely available; the lab that did this was pretty low-key and I seem to recall them requiring credentials for purchase of their materials. They offered quite a few nitrostyrenes and other intermediary materials, as well as many compounds that were known to not be psychoactive; seemed to cater to actual chemists rather than the RC scene.

Last edited:
I find the current lack of 2c-x´s tragic. Any explanation to it? The triptamine side is plenty...

They got banned in most of the world, particularly in China. Also in the US they're schedule 1. Of course that doesn't stop other drugs, but the 2C-Xs haven't made the cut I guess. Until recently there was 2C-C and 2C-D, before that also 2C-E and 2C-P, but that was years ago.

I find the current lack of 2c-x´s tragic. Any explanation to it? The triptamine side is plenty...

Banned in Canada in 2016 due to a fatal 2C-E overdose. We were a hub for the 2c's...cant really complain to much, still got some great compounds up here.

Yeah, Xork, I’ve seen the pictures in the stash thread, and I can say that it is about the only thing on this Earth that can induce envy in me 😂
Can someone kindly link me to this “stash thread?”
Is it specific to psychedelics?