• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Small & Handy 5-Chloro-AMT thread

Theta:

Awesome, really looking forward to what you'll have to say about this one with the redose and in general. :)

I finished my report, had a great day. Here it is:

This sounds like a very promising compound, but I'm going to let others do the initial assays, but I may have to grab 100mg, especially if the potency is even close to that of 5-meo-amt, but without the miserable side effects. Is this as much smoother than 5-meo-amt as it sounds from your report?

Well 2mg of 5-MeO-AMT would be quite a bit stronger, but also has a lot of bodyload. 5-MeO-AMT is not very rolly, IME, it's more of an outright and visual psychedelic. It has a rough bodyload and quite a bit of anxiety, for me anyway. This doesn't seem like it will be that way. It was 100% smooth at this dose, no bodyload or anxiety. It also was clearly not a full dose, I will see how much stronger 5mg is sometime soon and that should give us a better idea of its potency, probably.

This one has me excited. I had a year of AMT use in my life right at the turn of the millennium before it was banned in the states. It was a special one for me.

Yep, AMT is special, for sure. Not sure when I'm going to try this again, probably when I'm done coming back off of gabaergic stuff.

Lambda:

A sighting on Reddit:

nachos420 said:
5-chloro-amt while on lots of benzos I tried. it felt like a sedative psychedelic stimulant. I used 30mg and 60mg because of the benzo.

I should mention someone on bluelight felt threshold effects or lil more from only 1-2mg 5-cl-amt. so do not start with the dose I needed because of being on lots of benzos...

Obviously it's hard to take much away from it, but it may suggest at least that there's some safety in pushing the dosage higher (it doesn't definitely suggest that, however).

Yeah I saw that, forgot to post it. It's a data point, anyway. Hope someone else writes a proper report soon, though.

Theta:

Believe it or not, the same person just submitted a short report to Reddit.

Theta:

We've officially taken 10 mg of this about twenty-five minutes ago, so we'll be reporting more on this one soon. :) I do feel like I can feel something climbing up already, but it's actually been at least like five or six years since the last time we took monoamine releasing agents and that was one time on MDMA that was already at least a couple years after the previous time, so I'm not going to make any claims just yet, it'd probably be trying too hard to find something when we're very out of practice.... At the same time though, you'd think because it's been so long, if the effect at this level is real and significant, it should turn out to be pretty obvious to us. Time will tell, of course.

Awesome, I can't wait to hear about your observations. :)

I'm still working on my report, I hope to post it later tonight.

Theta:

Definitely looking forward to your report too! I'm going to have some to say for sure, it's been good though sort of an on the fence dosage, but certainly insightful.... I have to say, I'm becoming somewhat suspicious that that shift you mentioned yesterday towards more serotonergic effects in the later hours might've actually been you picking up on the drug's psychedelic effects that increasingly became all that was mainly left or at least still developing in any meaningful way. As you know it's pretty easy for me to get psychedelic effects from molecules relatively similar to this one despite this one being more unique still, and I definitely got some fleeting stuff going on during the heaviest parts, particularly internally related to music bringing out imagery but very clearly in a specifically psychedelic way nonetheless. I'll have more to say about it later of course, but just putting it out there for now.... I can certainly relate to what you said either way, the beginning was quite euphoric and specifically mentally stimulating and we almost redosed too, but then it converted into something a lot more relaxed and trancey which still persists, though it's still quite smooth and enjoyable, but mild again because I think it just probably needs a bit more next time.

Anyway, shutting up for now. :)

For me it kept getting more rolly even to the 12th hour. It was strange. Like I said elsewhere, I wonder if it had to do with me entering light gabapentin withdrawals, or something? When I did 2mg, I had a gradual fade-away and it was gone entirely before 12 hours.

I finished writing my report on my 12mg dose... here it is:

tl;dr: it started off as light as can be, and either I had a strange reaction due to some factors I explain in the report, or else this thing just does this, but it developed into something much heavier, that was a bit alarming much later on.

Theta:

Appreciate it Xorkoth as always and we'll definitely check it out soon. :) We've got some things to attend to today but it shouldn't be too long before we post our own as well, it will probably pretty basic anyway since it wasn't a particularly intense dosage or anything.

So far I'll say, we did indeed feel high all day all the way up until sleep and it definitely focused primarily on that blissful body feeling eye fluttering (mostly suggestions of it though) type of euphoria, but it was entirely positive and I don't actually feel like it kept getting stronger, it just remained at that level where it developed to fairly early on for ages. I could definitely believe your gabapentin withdrawal soured it and caused it to get stronger when it normally wouldn't have, not that I'd really make that claim with confidence, but it just seems like one plausible explanation to me based on what you say too so far. Again, I'll certainly have more to say in detail later.

Got a great afterglow today too for the record. ☺️ It was really quite a positive experience for me, I look forward to pushing further though of course quite carefully....

Hey thanks for your reports! I always enjoy reading about these novel compounds. My days of testing out different RCs are over lol , much love

Theta:

We're happy to contribute In_A_Transit and appreciate the thoughts as well. I also thank you for making your own contribution for all those who continued to follow in those same footsteps and will continue to. :)

I just want to make a quick update on this since it's been almost a week and I've now posted a report of an experience that's happened since (yesterday, on 5-MeO-DiPT, not this). Basically the reason the report didn't get posted right away is because we realized it was going to be super long and lacking much hugely interesting detail so it seemed like a bit of a chore (I feel like Xorkoth may have said something like this about one of his trip reports too, correct me if I'm wrong...), so we (I) just got a little lazy while focusing on other things throughout the week. As more time went by though we also decided to take the opportunity to try to note anything like a lasting MDMA-like depression or whatever, so we'll include some notes like that in the report as well. I do still think the experience was quite promising and interesting for what it was, and I really will post that report soon, I'll aim for tonight (probably late enough to be tomorrow) if nothing else comes up.

Theta:

Alright, it's up!

🍄 (5-Cl-AMT/10 mg) - First Time - A Promising Hybrid State

There was definitely a lot to it, but at the same time it's difficult to pinpoint some of the effects exactly due to the complexity and lower dosage.... I'm certainly looking forward to pushing further, I don't know when exactly we'll do it but currently we're considering a dosage in the 15-20 mg range.

I've tried this substance several times in doses ranging from 15 mg to 36 mg. At 36 mg it reminded me of mda a bit.

Even though I'm going through a Benzo withdrawal this substance was pretty euphoric and enjoyable. I also got a pretty bad headache at the end of the experience, but that could just be the withdrawals.

I've tried this substance several times in doses ranging from 15 mg to 36 mg. At 36 mg it reminded me of mda a bit.

Even though I'm going through a Benzo withdrawal this substance was pretty euphoric and enjoyable. I also got a pretty bad headache at the end of the experience, but that could just be the withdrawals.

Interesting comparison- have you tried aMT and you find 5-cl-aMT more similar to MDA or is it due to it (like aMT) has a mix of empathogenic and hallucinogenic features? I heard someone also compare it to 5-meo-mipt for this reason. But that said I am interested in this one but I do find the original aMT more interesting than either of those two ( though I do llove MDA and 5-meo-mipt)