• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The Small & Handy 4C-D / ARIADNE Thread

crOOk

Bluelighter
Really? That's wild, it stung at first for me but then the pain grew and grew until I was pacing around wishing it would stop. I tried to flush my nose with water and it barely helped. My eyes were watering and the whole side of my face was throbbing after about 15 minutes.

I have tried it at 75mg and 50mg (with 15mg of it snorted), which seemed about the same in strength. I am going to try 100 at once next time, then more, probably increasing it until it seems like I shouldn't anymore or the gram is gone. It seems pretty benign.
I bought 100g Lidocaine 8 years ago for these occasions. When I take anything that irritates my mucous membranes via the nasal or rectal route I sprinkle a tiny bit of lidocaine on top of it and there will be no discomfort and not even an urge to take a shit in the case of rectal use.

However it puts strain on the tissue in its own way which can usually be felt the next day if you're as sensitive as me in that respect.

Those 100g would last me 5 lifetimes and it wasn't expensive either. Worth its weight in Safran, especially when you enjoy 2C's. :D

ecstacylover

Bluelighter
I think it's crazy how drastically a substitution on the phenethylamine's alpha carbon affects potency. The alpha-methyl sub makes DOM about an order of magnitude more potent than 2C-D but extending it to an alpha-ethyl in the case of 4C-D and you're worse off than where you started, potency wise. Wish I understood the quantum chemistry as to why that sweet spot exists, maybe someday. :)

I tried like ~7mg of 4C-D a week or two ago. Unmistakeable hints of psychedelia at that dosage, along with a positive push that lasted throughout the day.

This morning I mixed 10mg of 4C-D in a beer, had a couple hits of cannabis and went on a bike ride. It was more transparent than the 7mg dose, but I also had done a lot of 3-HO-PCP the previous two days, along with a bit of bromazolam, which I've started taking on the plateau/comedown of dissociatives to help mitigate excitotoxicity.

Anyways, after the bike ride I took 20mg of 2C-C and 15 mg of 2C-D in a shot of vodka and then went for a walk in the woods and ended up sitting down on a rock in the middle of the river/stream. I was listening to music and the appreciation for it was greatly enhanced. It was a really good experience. Contemplating both negative and positive aspects of my life but accepting them equally and becoming at peace with who I am, what I've done, and my place in the world. The whole experience was very positively reinforcing. I wasn't really keeping track of time so I'm not sure how long I was there.

When I came home I did a small bit of 3-HO-PCP but decided I didn't really want to do anymore so I just washed what little I had left down the sink. Dissociatives, while they bring many positive aspects to me, are the only class of drugs I've ever had trouble using constructively so I don't mind disposing of them when it's in my best interest.

I'm not sure how informative this is in regard to 4C-D but at least to say it seems to play nice with other substances at low doses. It has a distinctly positive push even at low doses and doesn't seem to have that neutral no-mans land that most psychedelics have, so I can see it being good at just enhancing going about one's day.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
It has a distinctly positive push even at low doses and doesn't seem to have that neutral no-mans land that most psychedelics have, so I can see it being good at just enhancing going about one's day.
Yeah, I agree

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
Was anyone tried this with strong psychedelic tolerance? I'm curious if the effects are due to 5-HT2a agonism or some other mechanism. Without a lab, this seems like a way of inferring one way or the other

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I don't think there are a lot of report or people that have it. I have most of a gram left, I plan to do more trials including combos in the future. I don't intend on having a high tolerance at any point in the future, but maybe I could try it the day after a full trip on something, and see whether I feel the effects are diminished significantly.

blistersinthedark

Bluelighter
My impressions regarding dosage after a few trials:

10 mg : Almost imperceptible

20 mg : Definitely felt. Excellent for light mood enhancement, physical activity.

40-50 mg : Probably the sweet spot. Very tactile/erotic, music sounds better; intermittent closed-eye visuals which seem to come in bursts (likely enhanced by cannabis) mostly wireframe-type objects morphing; colors more vivid, shadows more ominous; clearly psychedelic headspace. Sleep difficult (dreams vivid), nonetheless feeling content and rested the next day

90-100 mg: Diminishing returns. All of the above effects, only more pronounced, with more general impairment. Physical side-effects become apparent, in the form of heaviness/aching around the eyes, not unlike an MD(M)A comedown. Don't think I will be pushing this.

Overall, super interesting to have around. Good option if you're having cold feet about full-blown tripping. Probably fun to mix (as I've said, goes great with weed). Also: beautiful shiny powder!