• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 4-Pro-DMT Thread

feelgoodlost

Greenlighter
It was quite dark when I received as well, and a bit clumpy so I could definitely see the potential for it to degrade quickly but the potency doesn't seem to be affected yet. Only got 100mg to try it anyway

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
So I found the time to try it. it came on a fast and hard and acted just as I expect a 4-xxx-DMT to act. I wont mention my dosage since it was quite high as I seem to have a perma tolerance, but I became the essence of life forever and ever and ever, it was beautiful. I realized I have always been alive and dead at the same time existing in every conceivable way as an inevitable outcome of existing in eternity.....I had eternal life, through eternity the impossible becomes possible.... quite profound. the closed eyed visuals were right on par with 4 ho and 4 aco DMT and even DMT itself to be honest.

P Schwangles

Bluelighter
From what I gather, it's closer to psilocin than 4-AcO-DMT is. Myself and many others find 4-AcO-DMT to be more like oral smoked DMT than it is like psilocin. Of course, I haven't tried it myself, and there aren't many reports. I would bet that that is partly, at least, due to reports of people receiving it and it quickly turning very dark in color, suggesting rapid deterioration. I remember that being reported, was it the case for you?
That is interesting to hear you say. Not to go on a tangent (as I have no experience with this new 4-sub-dmt compound), but I consider oral 4-aco-dmt to be very analogous to the mushroom experience, but I have also tried iv'ing it, and the effects of that roa for me was almost identical to smoked dmt, which was very unexpected and intriguing. Thus far, I assumed that the difference in pharmacokinetics (onset) was probably responsible for this huge difference in the nature of the experience. Just out of sheer scientific curiosity, I wonder what it is like to iv psilocin?...

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
I too have Ive'd 4 aco and it was almost exactly like smoked dmt.but again so was IV 4 ho MET. Id suspect all the 4 subs have the power too take you there, its just a matter of dosage (IV wise)